Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly didn’t know what cancer he had I unfollowed her about a month ago so maybe I missed the fundraising

Reactions: 2
She’s gone up 9000 followers since last night she be only delighted with herself now this morning 🙃

Reactions: 6
And the Oscar goes to ... what a performance. Outside her 5km too. Was that an essential journey?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Cantturn222 well now to be fair she has raised alot of money for both the type of cancer he had and the hospital he was in, she shared it everyday
It was her first and only ever mention or promotion of a charity. Never before had she shared one thing apart from Pieta house last year where she got paid for it.
Her content was going nowhere since after Christmas. The year anniversary was on the way and no big story was on the way.

I have no doubt that the fundraising was orchestrated purposely between AR and Rachel. The contact swipe ups, sharing and prizes were like never before. She did not promote the particular cancer, it's symptoms, etc. She promoted her prizes and had hauls and swipe ups in between.
She's nothing but a peddler of cheap tat who wants public recognition for being a widow, and an unrelatable widow at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s gone up 9000 followers since last night she be only delighted with herself now this morning 🙃
Job done for her so. She's a lying, manipulative wagon, playing the sweet, brokenhearted girl next door. Maybe someone should have shared her lovely question and answer sessions to LLS page, where she discusses arse wiping etc.. Poor me shared a pic of Daniel when he died and got hate for it, he wasn't even cold bless him and she sharing his pic. If I have to hear her say hostipal one more time I'll tear me hair out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ryan didn’t mention she tarted herself up in a bin bag barely covering herself to flaunt her body , a few weeks after he died !! To prove she looked good even in a bin bag ! What kind of freak is she ! She no more mourned that man . She’s just sad she’s left with 3 kids , he was clearly the hands on dad while she applied her orange tan

• Angry
Reactions: 16
100% the fundraising was a PR event.

It was the charity that got her onto the late late.

It's good to raise awareness that younger people can get this cancer but if that was her purpose on the show why did it turn into trolls are trying to run me off Instagram.

The only real break she took was a few days after Belfast. That was critical commentary not trolling.

If anyone did send her a message saying she was faking his illness or that she should have died with him that's nasty but she keeps mentioning these two messages.

Search her Goss.ie articles it's s regular interview with her and the same messages are repeated.

She mentioned a forum I assume here.

Where did anyone wish she would die here?

Reactions: 11
She’s an Andrea Roche money making puppet. AR took advantage of her from day 1. There will be a sadder story in time and people will move on. I just hope the damage done to her girls won’t be too catastrophic and is worth all the cheap clothes she spends her days trying on.

Reactions: 14
All the huns know that when they have a big dramatic thing like a death threat happen to them they will massively raise their profile ! Pretty coincidental it’s happened to nearly them all 🤔 cash cow

Reactions: 4
She’s an Andrea Roche money making puppet. AR took advantage of her from day 1. There will be a sadder story in time and people will move on. I just hope the damage done to her girls won’t be too catastrophic and is worth all the cheap clothes she spends her days trying on.
You’re right. But sadder things have already happiness- e g that young girl who died from cancer that Rachel totally ignored when asked to share. I’d say that family were annoyed if they heard of her mission of helping those going through cancer.
The only one she wants to help is herself. If she wanted to help others, these pages wouldn’t be full of people she ignored when they reached out.
Sadder and more tragic things have happened, but those people are not prepared to pimp their children and families out for a few swipe ups.
What would be so wrong with her getting a job e g in that interiors place (covid aside)
She has no mortgage- that’s my biggest outgoing. She gets widows pension which is not means tested. She has a go fund me and some pay out from his life policy. A few hours a week would show her girls the value of work. Her mother could help with childcare and it would be far healthier for her to be out in the world working, meeting real people and forming real connections rather than talking into a phone 10 hours a day and fawning over fake relationships with insta huns who would walk over her if it meant they benefited.
she wants to be famous and adored- very little to Do with the memory of Daniel or helping anyone else.
I watched the heartbreaking story of Ashley Cain. And all throughout he talks of how wonderful his beautiful daughter is, and how special, and brave etc. Not once did she speak of Daniel in those terms while sadly dying or since. It’s all ‘me, me..’. ‘I’m struggling’ or ‘I’ve had a bad day’
She doesn’t mention how the kids cope except to exploit their privacy by saying they’re at therapy or Sharing that shameful (shameful for sharing; not that it happened) video of her little girl thinking her uncle smelled like her father.
She only says she though the girls would be more upset but they’re flying and in great form. And his parents are never mentioned- unless it’s to say how great she is.
Everything has to be through her and about her.
And I’m sorry but if Ashley Cain signed up to new management or had outfit of the day while his baby girl lay dying, he would be slated. You can tell he’s all consumed by his little girl as he should be.
A friend of mine who lost her father at that time of Daniel said she didn’t have the head space to think of anything but him, didn’t care what she wore....

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You’re right. But sadder things have already happiness- e g that young girl who died from cancer that Rachel totally ignored when asked to share. I’d say that family were annoyed if they heard of her mission of helping those going through cancer.
The only one she wants to help is herself. If she wanted to help others, these pages wouldn’t be full of people she ignored when they reached out.
Sadder and more tragic things have happened, but those people are not prepared to pimp their children and families out for a few swipe ups.
What would be so wrong with her getting a job e g in that interiors place (covid aside)
She has no mortgage- that’s my biggest outgoing. She gets widows pension which is not means tested. She has a go fund me and some pay out from his life policy. A few hours a week would show her girls the value of work. Her mother could help with childcare and it would be far healthier for her to be out in the world working, meeting real people and forming real connections rather than talking into a phone 10 hours a day and fawning over fake relationships with insta huns who would walk over her if it meant they benefited.
she wants to be famous and adored- very little to Do with the memory of Daniel or helping anyone else.
I watched the heartbreaking story of Ashley Cain. And all throughout he talks of how wonderful his beautiful daughter is, and how special, and brave etc. Not once did she speak of Daniel in those terms while sadly dying or since. It’s all ‘me, me..’. ‘I’m struggling’ or ‘I’ve had a bad day’
She doesn’t mention how the kids cope except to exploit their privacy by saying they’re at therapy or Sharing that shameful (shameful for sharing; not that it happened) video of her little girl thinking her uncle smelled like her father.
She only says she though the girls would be more upset but they’re flying and in great form. And his parents are never mentioned- unless it’s to say how great she is.
Everything has to be through her and about her.
And I’m sorry but if Ashley Cain signed up to new management or had outfit of the day while his baby girl lay dying, he would be slated. You can tell he’s all consumed by his little girl as he should be.
A friend of mine who lost her father at that time of Daniel said she didn’t have the head space to think of anything but him, didn’t care what she wore....
You worded this perfectly. I wish all the late late viewers could see it and wake up. She is shameless

Reactions: 13
Seriously dont know how those two messages got through to her. I messaged her 11 times back then not once did she reply or acknowledge or anything. She’s so manipulative.

All those new followers won’t be long getting bored with all the cheap tat swipe ups. There is nothing of substance with her page at all. Even if she wanted to go down the grief angle she could highlight supports or techniques or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.