Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chain back on
Wasn't on in the car but once back in the house, for all the new followers, it was on.
Also, someone said on the LLS comments that she does everything for the girls, but yet she still has not given those teddy bears...... That I feel is the most heartbreaking thing ever. To withhold those precious bears and last words from their daddy.

Reactions: 10
Wasn't on in the car but once back in the house, for all the new followers, it was on.
Also, someone said on the LLS comments that she does everything for the girls, but yet she still has not given those teddy bears...... That I feel is the most heartbreaking thing ever. To withhold those precious bears and last words from their daddy.
I really hope she gives to bears to the girls 🙁 She always says that when she's having a hard time that she reads Daniel's letters and that they comfort her so surely she should know how much of a comfort those bears would be to the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really hope she gives to bears to the girls 🙁 She always says that when she's having a hard time that she reads Daniel's letters and that they comfort her so surely she should know how much of a comfort those bears would be to the girls.
I kinda hope at this stage she doesn’t give them to the girls to be honest; they’re a year on from losing him and what would have been a comfort at the time might be the opposite now :/

I kinda hope at this stage she doesn’t give them to the girls to be honest; they’re a year on from losing him and what would have been a comfort at the time might be the opposite now :/
And god forbid she would have to deal with comforting her children whilst maintaining her social media status!

Reactions: 13
These people are not new followers they are nosy people from the late late show they will drop off after a day

Reactions: 12
The pathetic ness of the insta huns with low followings like EE tagging her for the reshare is too much . Didn’t see Rachel share EEs new clothing collection 😅

she’s up 11k followers from yest, the smugness . Please please can new people here go see her in her car without her Chain and then back in at home . she’s so fake

Reactions: 6
I'm only doing a few ads with brands I love to keep a roof over my head so I can be with my kids at breakfast, school close and dinner.

So innocent. Sure what's the drama thinks ppl on the outside.

Brands she loves? She was wearing only penny's before this and using so su tan and chemist make up. Which brands does she now #ad that she was using anyway.

She will run her course eventually I just hope exposing her children's grief will be worth it.

Reactions: 14
Has she proof of those messages she got as other inata huns share the messages they get funny how she gets all.thsoe but not the kind ones

Reactions: 4
Has she proof of those messages she got as other inata huns share the messages they get funny how she gets all.thsoe but not the kind ones
She said she deleted them on one of her goss stories.

I'd say she did get some hurtful messages everyone with a public profile does and Im sure it hurts. I don't think personal attacks directly messaged to someone is ok but it's the lies she is spouting she never went off Insta for weeks even after he died.
Also half of what these instahun call trolling is actually just people calling them out for their actions (Belfast Gate being one)

Reactions: 17
She said she deleted them on one of her goss stories.

I'd say she did get some hurtful messages everyone with a public profile does and Im sure it hurts. I don't think personal attacks directly messaged to someone is ok but it's the lies she is spouting she never went off Insta for weeks even after he died.
Also half of what these instahun call trolling is actually just people calling them out for their actions (Belfast Gate being one)
I don't know she can do soical media i lost both siblings in a space of 18mts...and couldn't go on any soical media or anything when my brother died I think I probably thank people on Facebook and that was it it was weeks before I went back on..same when my sister died

• Sad
  • Heart
She said she'd deleted the messages. But that was waaayy back. So surely she would have saved any further 'bullying' messages? And gone to the guards if it upset her that much?
So we're basing the whole bullying lark on 2 texts way back.
Right so.

Reactions: 9
She said she'd deleted the messages. But that was waaayy back. So surely she would have saved any further 'bullying' messages? And gone to the guards if it upset her that much?
So we're basing the whole bullying lark on 2 texts way back.
Right so.
Surely you would save messages like that and take action? Not go online to tell everyone. If I got those type of disgusting messages,I wouldn’t say a word online and I wouldn’t care about gaining sympathy, I’d be too horrified and I’d save those messages straight away and take them to the guards. That’s just what I would do anyway.

Reactions: 13
Also did she say that she wanted to do an Instagram page when they had their first house that they bought at 21. Was insta the big thing then?
Definitely not , I have only noticed this influencer thing in the last 12/18 months , it used to be celebrities and business big and small who flooded Instagram. As a former boutique owner I used it to promote , never entered my head or even heard people using the grabby bunch to advertise. One day she will trip herself up with lies . Why has she never shown these alleged terrible messages ? She posts the kiss her 🍑 ones all day long. Instagram, Police/Gardai can and will get involved if they are reported. Every account is traceable , you cannot get away with these alleged hate comments. On here we discuss her and others, we make good valid points, everything is based on facts as relayed by them. They need to wake up and smell the roses 🌹 if they think that people can stomach watching their greed, bragging , posing daily , what in the names of god makes any of them think we are all going adore them as much as they adore themselves?

Reactions: 4
I remember a really nasty one she got and Joy Harrington was straight on saying oh can I pm you I know what you are going through it was the only comment she didn’t reply too then it was deleted

Reactions: 2
It was her first and only ever mention or promotion of a charity. Never before had she shared one thing apart from Pieta house last year where she got paid for it.
Her content was going nowhere since after Christmas. The year anniversary was on the way and no big story was on the way.

I have no doubt that the fundraising was orchestrated purposely between AR and Rachel. The contact swipe ups, sharing and prizes were like never before. She did not promote the particular cancer, it's symptoms, etc. She promoted her prizes and had hauls and swipe ups in between.
She's nothing but a peddler of cheap tat who wants public recognition for being a widow, and an unrelatable widow at that.
Plus the fact it was mentioned on here so often, she was shamed into it really , and as with most charities it’s those that donate and purchase who are the ones who who raise the money. Did she herself not benefit also from such generosity?

How did they find tattle? Did she mention it?
Who found Tattle ? RTE ? Was it mentioned on there? Great advertising if it was more will come for a nose for sure 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember a really nasty one she got and Joy Harrington was straight on saying oh can I pm you I know what you are going through it was the only comment she didn’t reply too then it was deleted
Who is Joy Harrington ? Sorry alm the questions today, I nearly missed a whole day on here and still trying to catch up. Why was the last thread shut ??

Morale of the storyRG story anway , anyone can make false claims and not have to back them up. Wonder if she ever heard of ‘the boy who cried wolf’

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.