Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child trying to touch Daddy’s picture on the chain 💔

I really do think grief is very personal and if this is how she chooses to get though Daniels loss so be it but keep kids out of it. Using them for content Is wrong. As a mother of similar aged kids and having been through grief myself i should find her relatable but she isn’t at all.

The “Edit“ looks more like something you’d wear going to a beer garden on a summers day as a 21 year old rather than Tesco and the school run at 30+I thought she loved hoodies and sweatshirts isn’t that what she generally wears, only wears the dresses when they are sent for try on’s Plus she must have to send them back did she say the dress she wore to the christening was an old one, if she loved her VVV edit so much would she not wear one of them?

The boring polls and trying to find funny content 🤯 it’s an unfollow from me.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel like writing in the pregnancy craving box ‘I craved attention and freebies, oh no wait that was you’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why have these people got no minds of their own. Put your scabby looking artificial plant on the roof for all I care 🤣

Reactions: 4
‘Me’ secret ‘didn’t you not?’
What language is she speaking. Those poor girls learning from her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s scraping the barrel of content talking about pregnancy cravings!! Seems like lots of Huns are pregnant right now so she’s trying to get some of the attention 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why have these people got no minds of their own. Put your scabby looking artificial plant on the roof for all I care 🤣
Its all about engagement. The more comments , messages, saves, dms she gets the more her engagement rating goes up and she gets more work. Its not that she cares or even needs our opinions...its a job to her.

Its all about engagement. The more comments , messages, saves, dms she gets the more her engagement rating goes up and she gets more work. Its not that she cares or even needs our opinions...its a job to her.
Sorry I know its not her thread But that explains why Themindofamammy every week she buts up a question box but never answers them. Sorry again xx

Sorry I know its not her thread But that explains why Themindofamammy every week she buts up a question box but never answers them. Sorry again xx
A lot of them do that.. Miriam Mullins is notorious for it

Reactions: 3
Really stuck for content . A bloody Aldi pan , lord *asus help up

Would that skirt not be more for the daughter . She truly loves herself
She really looks like she is struggling🙄 🤣
In all seriousness how many hauls can one person do in a week

• Haha
Really stuck for content . A bloody Aldi pan , lord *asus help up

Would that skirt not be more for the daughter . She truly loves herself
I thought the same. As an adult I wouldn’t like to wear clothes an 11 year old is also wearing.

I'm pretty sure a denim mini skirt is a piece in many womens wardrobes of all ages from baby - middle aged!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she look SO different in that post with the T-shirt and denim skirt?? Her hair looks a different colour and it’s like they’ve made her look less skinny than normal 🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
Why does she look SO different in that post with the T-shirt and denim skirt?? Her hair looks a different colour and it’s like they’ve made her look less skinny than normal 🤯🤯
Her legs looks great in the denim skirt, definitely not the legs we see when she’s doing her daily hauls

Reactions: 2
There is a good. She typed up the story about the slug and didn’t subject is to a 10 min chat about the ‘sloog’
‘Yiz have me in stitches.... I never seen the slooog’
‘Daniel always use ta deal wit dose tings, sloogs an creepy crawlies’
God love Daniel... did she ever do anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.