Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We donā€™t think thereā€™s enough greys for permanent so we went for semi permanent šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Who is we exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needed more off that hair. Itā€™s hanging there like rats tails, a few more inches would be lovely on her

Reactions: 6
Emm....I think mama bear (ffsšŸ™„) needs to get a refund for the hair. It looks like she's been nowhere near a hairdressers.
As for the cuh and colur and the triumšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She needed more off that hair. Itā€™s hanging there like rats tails, a few more inches would be lovely on her
It looks like she's still trying to be a teenager, not a mother of 3 'struggling' to keep it all together.

Reactions: 12
She took a few days away , most likely hangover from the christening . Also their hair looks no different , not great advert for that hairdressers which was probably free

Reactions: 6
I thought her mums hadn't been done. She didn't look like she had just been in a salon.

As for Rachel, "the hairdresser jus pu a few tapes in each side 5
Ti ticken it uh" does she mean she had hair extensions put in?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hair isnā€™t great. I wouldnā€™t be very happy with that finished look at all. Itā€™s too dark and the cut is just strange looking. šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
Emm....I think mama bear (ffsšŸ™„) needs to get a refund for the hair. It looks like she's been nowhere near a hairdressers.
As for the cuh and colur and the triumšŸ™„
Thats what happens when it's free šŸ¤£ baby bear looks like she got nothing done either she needs to cut it shorter

I thought her mums hadn't been done. She didn't look like she had just been in a salon.

As for Rachel, "the hairdresser jus pu a few tapes in each side 5
Ti ticken it uh" does she mean she had hair extensions put in?
Yep extensions in the sides to tiken it uh - no difference at all in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn't realise how tall she is especially next to Rachel. I know she's wearing heels but I think they are only small ones. She looks lovely
She looks fab very natural I think but what does annoy me at times about Shannon is she shows the kids faces on min the next she is covering them, I donā€™t mind here keeping them private etc each to there own, but donā€™t show them and next cover there faces

Reactions: 2
I didn't realise how tall she is especially next to Rachel. I know she's wearing heels but I think they are only small ones. She looks lovely
Hopefully this will put a stop to all the speculation that goes on here as to why Shannon and Rachel donā€™t get on

The jeans in every haul are the same, skin tight spray painted on ... very few of us have match stick legs like Rachel that could wear them !

Reactions: 4
The jeans in every haul are the same, skin tight spray painted on ... very few of us have match stick legs like Rachel that could wear them !
The jeans are very dated looking I think. Most people have moved towards a more relaxed style of jean. The super skinny look has had its day

Is that raw onion on her cracker? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but the pictures she put up with boobs pushed up, They just don't sit right with the whole grieving widow look , more like the I'm single and looking for attention ... Her page is so contradicting ... Like I'm do grateful everyone locally pitched in to finish our home and get Daniel in for 3 months ...and then she's showing off all her expensive tit and transforming a garage into a non essential area for her to show off her free tit in ..... If I was her I would be using my platform to raise awareness for the cancer Daniel died from and maybe paying back the people who helped her in some way

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The whole ā€œkeeping secretsā€ thing is a bit odd isnā€™t it? The poor child looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.