Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she "super busy" when no one is bleeping travelling?
Apparently every Tom dick and Harry are still booking holidays for this year, now more than ever it seems according to Rachael! Don’t let a little pandemic stop you booking a holiday that will probably get cancelled again lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

So embarrassed for her. Her bio says "CEO" of her little MLM page with 1500 followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely terrible for declaring ads too- glamify post today hidden a #gifted in the comments.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely terrible for declaring ads too- glamify post today hidden a #gifted in the comments.
Really bad I reported her last year and they told her off and she’s still doing it. Might do it again

Reactions: 4
Really bad I reported her last year and they told her off and she’s still doing it. Might do it again
I reported it today. Then scrolled back on her page and found another 3 instances in the last fortnight alone..... wish I’d done that first and sent all as one complaint!

Saw Rachael out shopping with her husband today, nice to see they’re taking lockdown seriously and shopping alone

Good to see Rachael having a good time at her friends "garden party of 6". Didn't realise there were different rules for boss babes 🤷

Attachments

Good to see Rachael having a good time at her friends "garden party of 6". Didn't realise there were different rules for boss babes 🤷
She’s been like that since March 2020 , doesn’t think the rules apply to her and from her friends insta, they’ve moved the garden party indoors now 🙈🙈

She’s been like that since March 2020 , doesn’t think the rules apply to her and from her friends insta, they’ve moved the garden party indoors now 🙈🙈
I know, would hate to be her friends neighbours. Total cringe!

Reactions: 2
She’s done her usual deleting stories the next day! I think her and her friends are the most disrespectful to neighbours ever. Obviously hasn’t been that bad in lockdown (that we’ve seen anyway) but normally they’re horrendous

She’s done her usual deleting stories the next day! I think her and her friends are the most disrespectful to neighbours ever. Obviously hasn’t been that bad in lockdown (that we’ve seen anyway) but normally they’re horrendous
Depends if you follow them all
One gave birth during lockdown and had every Tom dick and Harry over to see the baby , another one got her hair done during lockdown and another one just had house parties every weekend

all I’ve seen this past couple of weeks is her and her friends breaking lockdown rules time after time on Instagram. I honestly would love to see them get fined. Absolute car crash the lot of them. Wonder what they will be like in their 40’s still trying to be influencers 😂😂😂get a bleeping grip and earn a decent living!

all I’ve seen this past couple of weeks is her and her friends breaking lockdown rules time after time on Instagram. I honestly would love to see them get fined. Absolute car crash the lot of them. Wonder what they will be like in their 40’s still trying to be influencers 😂😂😂get a bleeping grip and earn a decent living!
You might wanna change that to not applying the rules since March 2020 😂