Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HoWs YoUr BaNk HoLiDaY?

duck off Rachael. It’s great actually. I’m not under pressure to go on holiday as soon as humanly possible to the first place I can just to try and prove I’m ‘travelling smarter’ 🙄

She’s being so smug and it’s so off putting.

Reactions: 3
"When they say people aren't travelling, just look at Portugal customs...."

Yes, Rachael that's because it's the only place people can actually go so it's obviously going to seem busy in that particular airport. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Imagine sitting next to them at a restaurant though. On one of her stories you could see someone at the next table giving her the side eye 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Must be having a ball on her holiday sat there posting boss witch quotes on her story 😭 have a day off

That queue at Portugal customs made me literally want to stay at home for the foreseeable future. Covid fest 🤢

I‘m not fully up on the testing stuff but surely after having a PCR test 72 hours before you fly you shouldn’t be going to parties or mixing with others in case you pick it up in that window before your flight 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Well I bet Rachael feels pretty silly now or at least she should once the alcohol and whatever else leaves her body

I'm all for having a good time but Rachael and her loud mouthed posse would definitely make me wanna move to a table further away. They are the type of people you see and hear on the plane and pray to god they aren't staying in the same hotel as you 🤣🙈.
With Portugal now going to amber will they now have to self-isolate for 10 days when they get back? Be a bit of a kick in the teeth for her and her boss babe travel company 🤭

I'm all for having a good time but Rachael and her loud mouthed posse would definitely make me wanna move to a table further away. They are the type of people you see and hear on the plane and pray to god they aren't staying in the same hotel as you 🤣🙈.
With Portugal now going to amber will they now have to self-isolate for 10 days when they get back? Be a bit of a kick in the teeth for her and her boss babe travel company 🤭
She’s only going for a week I think so she’s due back this weekend

They must have spent so much money on drinks/meals out on this holiday 🤑 I’ll be honest I wish I was in a different bar every night drinking whispering angel

Can’t believe she has the cheek to complain about the airport chaos and missing her flight when she’s just had a bloody week away in the sun! And thanking her travel business for her being able to afford a taxi back to Manchester airport 😂😂😂 so deluded

Can’t believe she has the cheek to complain about the airport chaos and missing her flight when she’s just had a bloody week away in the sun! And thanking her travel business for her being able to afford a taxi back to Manchester airport 😂😂😂 so deluded
Not much between the ears, a one way car hire would've cost them about 120 quid but no doubt they were tanked up a the airport when the coincidentally missed their flight

You'd go to the gate wouldn't you 🤦🏻‍♀️ Even if the board didn't say "boarding" or "last call" you'd still go the gate it was saying and see what was going on. And LOL at her never being able to afford a taxi if it wasn't for the savings she's built up with her 'business'. 😂 Was possibly a few hundred quid between four of them? Even if it was £500 total. That's only £125 each. Wild savings Rachael, sign me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I think we need to start a thread on Sam harbottle honestly I wish they missed their plane home serves them right. I think it’s bloody stupid plugging an online business whilst it’s so uncertain.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I think we need to start a thread on Sam harbottle honestly I wish they missed their plane home serves them right. I think it’s bloody stupid plugging an online business whilst it’s so uncertain.
Sam’s lairy personality is 100% hiding some massive insecurities. Also is she a blackfish??

Reactions: 7
Sam’s lairy personality is 100% hiding some massive insecurities. Also is she a blackfish??
she was with some tattooed fella and he did the dirty on her with another girl. The fella she has after him was a proper rat too ☠

she was with some tattooed fella and he did the dirty on her with another girl. The fella she has after him was a proper rat too ☠
The boyfriend with loads tattoos cheated on her with a girl called Lucy Turnbull who is a dentist and aesthetic practitioner. They’re engaged now how charming 😂

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise she still went to work I just thought she was boss babe 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 6