Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s sad I didn’t know about her mam. She comes across well and very determined to succeed in her business. Always very positive and has a good group of friends. They all know how to have a good time, I love watching their Instagram stories :ROFLMAO:
18 months later and I’m embarrassed by this statement 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It certainly hasn’t aged well, she’s a dick living off her husband while pretending she doesn’t
Really? I thought he worked in a school? Wouldn’t say that’d be enough to support the both of them. She works part time and has done for years while constantly selling tat online on the side. Likes people to think she went part time because the travel job is so successful 🙄

Reactions: 2
Really? I thought he worked in a school? Wouldn’t say that’d be enough to support the both of them. She works part time and has done for years while constantly selling tat online on the side. Likes people to think she went part time because the travel job is so successful 🙄
I always assumed she was left the house or money when she lost her Mum. Maybe they don't have a mortgage on it because of this and can therefore afford the holidays etc. I don't know. I may be way off the mark but I don't see where else they get their money from.

I always assumed she was left the house or money when she lost her Mum. Maybe they don't have a mortgage on it because of this and can therefore afford the holidays etc. I don't know. I may be way off the mark but I don't see where else they get their money from.
Rumour has it it was his house with his ex but I’m not sure. She’s always worked part time which I never understood when they have no children but she has always had side jobs going on constantly

I’m sure she mentioned not long ago about how her mums husband got his hands on all of her mums assets when she died and her and her brother were left with nothing. The way it came across sounded like it wasn’t her mum doing this deliberately but maybe an abusive relationship type situation.

I’m sure she mentioned not long ago about how her mums husband got his hands on all of her mums assets when she died and her and her brother were left with nothing. The way it came across sounded like it wasn’t her mum doing this deliberately but maybe an abusive relationship type situation.
Oh I hold my hands up to being totally wrong then if this is the case. It's a mystery how they afford their lifestyle tho

Just speculating here. Teaching isn’t that good money, he drives a Porsche, possible house isn’t mortgaged. Inheritance possibly somewhere along the line. I think she has worked hard but it’s just the flaunting of lockdown and the pushing of this MLN scheme that she’s plugging to gullible people really annoys me. Get a honest living and stop ripping people off. Travel isn’t a priority for the country at the minute. Booked herself a ‘cheeky’ holiday away with her pals to hit some targets I really do hope they get penalised and hope they don’t infect any vulnerable person with covid.

Just speculating here. Teaching isn’t that good money, he drives a Porsche, possible house isn’t mortgaged. Inheritance possibly somewhere along the line. I think she has worked hard but it’s just the flaunting of lockdown and the pushing of this MLN scheme that she’s plugging to gullible people really annoys me. Get a honest living and stop ripping people off. Travel isn’t a priority for the country at the minute. Booked herself a ‘cheeky’ holiday away with her pals to hit some targets I really do hope they get penalised and hope they don’t infect any vulnerable person with covid.
She had this lifestyle prior to the travel business while flitting from business to business that in her words, failed. And yes she said that she didn’t get anything from assets from her mother passing for the reasons above. Don’t forget Michael has flitted in semi-professional football leagues since meeting him

Reactions: 1
Rumour has it it was his house with his ex but I’m not sure. She’s always worked part time which I never understood when they have no children but she has always had side jobs going on constantly
I am sure that the house was Mick’s parent’s house and then they moved abroad. He plays semi professional football too, and though it won’t be ££££s a week it would still be something. I would imagine Rachael makes decent money from her upline on the travel company

I am sure that the house was Mick’s parent’s house and then they moved abroad. He plays semi professional football too, and though it won’t be ££££s a week it would still be something. I would imagine Rachael makes decent money from her upline on the travel company
Don’t be fooled by the MLM persona online that they’re making a fortune - they’re not. It’s all massively exaggerated to try and lure people to sign up. I’m sure she makes some money from it but not what she insinuates online. She says it’s completely changed her life, how? Her lifestyle is the same as it’s always been? I’ve followed her for years and she’s always lived in that house, always had loads of holidays and nights out with friends etc. So unless she can show genuine bank transactions (not a screenshot from someone higher up that gets shared round their group so they can all post it 🙄) showing how the travel tit is making her a mint, then I don’t believe her at all.

Don’t be fooled by the MLM persona online that they’re making a fortune - they’re not. It’s all massively exaggerated to try and lure people to sign up. I’m sure she makes some money from it but not what she insinuates online. She says it’s completely changed her life, how? Her lifestyle is the same as it’s always been? I’ve followed her for years and she’s always lived in that house, always had loads of holidays and nights out with friends etc. So unless she can show genuine bank transactions (not a screenshot from someone higher up that gets shared round their group so they can all post it 🙄) showing how the travel tit is making her a mint, then I don’t believe her at all.
I agree I can’t see any difference to her lifestyle than what she has always shown

I agree I can’t see any difference to her lifestyle than what she has always shown
Me neither. She's just pretending her life is a product of her success with the MLM but she's always lived like that. Parties, holidays etc. Nothing has changed.

She is making nothing off that travel business. Baring in mind no ones been on holiday for a year... it doesn't add up. Full of tit like the rest of the boss babe huns.

She posted something the other day about “4 figures a month” well £20.00 has 4 figures in it 🤣🤣

I also agree her lifestyle hasn’t changed since the mlm shite started. She’s just got reeeeally annoying with the stories 🙄

Yeah I'm sure it was his parents house originally, she's defo said that before.

She posted something the other day about “4 figures a month” well £20.00 has 4 figures in it 🤣🤣

I also agree her lifestyle hasn’t changed since the mlm shite started. She’s just got reeeeally annoying with the stories 🙄
It’s so annoying. I like her before she started this crap. I get she’s trying the whole fake it till you make it thing but I’m sure she’s done other mlms before and failed. You’d think she’d learn that they’re all the same.

I do still like most of her content except the MLM inteletravel bullshit which is annoying because I don’t wanna unfollow her but seeing her BS about travel infuriates me