Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
Ooooo spills the tea
A friend had a fling with him for quite a while... quite a few times he invited her over while Rachael was upstairs asleep and actually had sex with my friend downstairs 😬

I know this makes my friend a bad person too but definitely don't think she was the only one he had done this with over the years 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Arc

Her saying she’s got contacts at Facebook, so she thinks she’ll get her Instagram back 😭🤣🤣🤣fuck off you don’t know mark zuckerberg what a cringe cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sloth

Chatty Member
the friend who is black fishing drives me mad.. clearly finished with her fella and here there and everywhere with multiple different people 🥴 even though it’s local lockdown
Black fishing?

I think you’re talking about Sam who needs a thread in her own right as she’s irritating as fuck and everything wrong with the world

Reactions: 8

Drea2904

Chatty Member
Her engagement is sooo bad now! 200 likes on a pic and 32k followers…#bossbitch
People like myself probably liked her content before but now whenever she mentions that bloody mlm company I switch off, she is constant! Does my nut in. It won’t last forever hunni so should of kept your 2 day 9-5 job

Reactions: 8

Arc

Honestly I think we need to start a thread on Sam harbottle honestly I wish they missed their plane home serves them right. I think it’s bloody stupid plugging an online business whilst it’s so uncertain.

Reactions: 7

Sloth

Chatty Member
Honestly I think we need to start a thread on Sam harbottle honestly I wish they missed their plane home serves them right. I think it’s bloody stupid plugging an online business whilst it’s so uncertain.
Sam’s lairy personality is 100% hiding some massive insecurities. Also is she a blackfish??

Drea2904

Chatty Member
I seem to remember Sam posting about it. Sure it was something like that Lucy pretending to be her mate just to get close to her bf then to steal him 😂 can’t have been together that long at all considering they’re married now. Sam and him were together for a bit after Rachel’s wedding.
Yeah that’s the only reason I knew who the dentist (Lucy) was as I seen Sam call her out! At first I thought it couldn’t last, she’s a dentist and he has Turkey teeth 🤣 looks like he’s been having his facial tattoos removed too, obviously to suit her agenda! Felt quite sorry for Sam, could see she was devastated. Agree Lucy was stunning and wedding looked classy, she’s polar opposite to Sam

ooono

96F1EA5C-7BAF-4A8C-AF40-60598D7F8B7C.png

does this not show that she only books holidays for herself (by the dates) or certainly isn't booking much travel like she always bangs on about for "customers"
Meaning any money she makes from it is JUST from recruiting... 🚩 MLM 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 6

GreatBritishFakeOff

The mlm push is becoming so boring now
It’s on every story She posts
She’ll be doing an Aldi shop and saying how you Can save money by travelling by trolley

• Haha

GreatBritishFakeOff

“You can be a millionaire with this business”

So why you still at your part time job and bombarding us with swipe up aff links hun?

bettywhowho

You know what really winds me up about her. She’s got no sense of reality. Like she’ll act a tit on insta with her mates then got MIA on insta for days because she’s clearly wrecked but never ever mentions a hangover, the real reason she’s quiet 😂 then comes back feeling amazing full of boss babe vibes. Hun you’ve been hanging out ya hoop for 2 days just admit it we’ve all been there we’ll respect you and your fake friends more for it 😂

Sloth

Chatty Member
“Left corporate job” she was a receptionist at a dance studio, is this the extent of the lies these people tell!

• Haha

Sloth

Chatty Member
Omg Sam’s stories on that bus, I would be mortified. Fair enough if you’re on a coach home from a festival but you’re on a normal bus with members of the public who just want to go home and likely don’t want you shouting your head off like you’re at a Chinese karaoke bar with no masks on being a nuisance. Don’t get me wrong I love a night out but have a bit of respect for other people, that poor man behind them looks fuming
They are absolutely the kind of people who would use a 1yr olds party as an excuse to get pissed (that includes said 1yr olds Mam) urgh selfish freaks

• Heart

Sloth

Chatty Member
Both dumb as fuck to be honest why haven’t they got a good career? Insta isn’t going to pay the bills forever 😂 love to know the tea on sams ex boyfriend didnt she throw paint stripper on his car
which ex is that i've lost count, I know the bloke from south shields she was seeing and moved in with and i can imagine he cringed and clenched his arse every time they were out together. She's a clip

• Haha