Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying she had swine flu or something in the past and how she thinks people just need to have a healthy diet and vitamin C šŸ˜©. Canā€™t believe theyā€™re trying so hard to get a vaccine when all along vitamin c has been the cure!! šŸ„“
I remember this! Not the sharpest tool in the box though is she

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t decide if she has a sponsorship with inthestyle and just never bothers to #ad or if she wastes her money buying a full collection for a photo shoot for insta

I canā€™t decide if she has a sponsorship with inthestyle and just never bothers to #ad or if she wastes her money buying a full collection for a photo shoot for insta
I think she just never bothers to mark it as an ad. I imagine she thinks sheā€™s probably not ā€˜bigā€™ enough for people to care about that & she can just slip under the radar, itā€™s a piss take though!

Also noticed that the friends she has been in contact with aren't isolating either they're out and about as normal.
the friend who is black fishing drives me mad.. clearly finished with her fella and here there and everywhere with multiple different people šŸ„“ even though itā€™s local lockdown

Reactions: 4
the friend who is black fishing drives me mad.. clearly finished with her fella and here there and everywhere with multiple different people šŸ„“ even though itā€™s local lockdown
Black fishing?

I think youā€™re talking about Sam who needs a thread in her own right as sheā€™s irritating as duck and everything wrong with the world

Reactions: 8
Yes! Sam is constantly posting videos on her Instagram story whilst driving, it drives me insane.

Reactions: 1
Yes! Sam is constantly posting videos on her Instagram story whilst driving, it drives me insane.
She seems an absolute handful I can imagine sheā€™s a nightmare to live with. Not going to diagnose mental health problems but thereā€™s deffo something brewing in the background with her

So what do we think her story is? It seems her ex fella Dylan was caught texting some other girl/s (not sure if it was with the same girl heā€™s with now) then her and her newest fella seemed to be in competition of who can post the most ā€œloved upā€ pics on the grid.. Iā€™ve noticed her recent fella is no longer around.. would love some tea ā˜•

So what do we think her story is? It seems her ex fella Dylan was caught texting some other girl/s (not sure if it was with the same girl heā€™s with now) then her and her newest fella seemed to be in competition of who can post the most ā€œloved upā€ pics on the grid.. Iā€™ve noticed her recent fella is no longer around.. would love some tea ā˜•
the fact she bought him a dog tag with their anniversary on after being with him 3 months says somethingā˜ ā˜ ā˜ ā˜ ā˜ 

the fact she bought him a dog tag with their anniversary on after being with him 3 months says somethingā˜ ā˜ ā˜ ā˜ ā˜ 
Donā€™t forget moving in with him after a few months. Utter disaster but thatā€™s the sort of life she leads

Omg the mood board with the wedding picture and ā€˜power coupleā€™ vommmm

Who does she think she is

Omg the mood board with the wedding picture and ā€˜power coupleā€™ vommmm

Who does she think she is
I cringed at that. And the reel of her "job" šŸ˜‚ it was just clips from holidays she's been on over the years that have nothing to do with her work. I wonder if she still works in her office job.

I cringed at that. And the reel of her "job" šŸ˜‚ it was just clips from holidays she's been on over the years that have nothing to do with her work. I wonder if she still works in her office job.
She does 2 days a week I think.... you know to keep her in touch with reality šŸ˜‚

Guys just in case you needed to know how to cut out images from a magazine and pritt stick them to a board. She's done a 17 story long explanation. Thank god.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone's reading here. She's posted the government guidance saying she is so excited to realise that she can meet up with friends outside. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Who are you fooling hun - you were doing what you wanted anyway. In and out of friends houses, here there and everywhere with multiple people not distancing, cuddling their newborn babies.