Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's reading here. She's posted the government guidance saying she is so excited to realise that she can meet up with friends outside. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Who are you fooling hun - you were doing what you wanted anyway. In and out of friends houses, here there and everywhere with multiple people not distancing, cuddling their newborn babies.
I donā€™t think sheā€™s reading here I would imagine she would post a story crying but more importantly Iā€™d expect Sam harby to make an account and come start an argument with us haha

Reactions: 1
Vaccine gets announced and sheā€™s straight on plugging ā€œthis businessā€œ :rolleyes: people are dying love give it a rest.

Vaccine gets announced and sheā€™s straight on plugging ā€œthis businessā€œ :rolleyes: people are dying love give it a rest.
She said something like "let's face we're all going to be travelling like never before" šŸ˜‚ no love you're completely wrong there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to like her but the constant plugging of this ā€œfantasticā€ business is tiresome now. We arenā€™t all sucked in by it, we know sheā€™s running a MLM business and is profiting from others under her. Getting bored of the ā€œboss babeā€ and ā€œthis girl canā€ mantra attitude she bores us with daily. All for bigging each other up but if it was that good of a job sheā€™d have left her part time one a long time ago. Clearly still wanting that security by keeping it on so maybe isnā€™t believing all her own hype about the ā€œfantastic businessā€
ā€œThe wage I get from this business in one week is more than I get from my normal job monthlyā€ so why havenā€™t you left it then hun?

Reactions: 3
I agree, she used to be very likeable but itā€™s too much!!

You never hear of anyone actually booking a holiday through this amazing business that cannot be named. (Not just hers but I know a few people who do it)

The next time she says ā€˜travel smarterā€™ Iā€™m gona vomit. Why is she taking so much shite about this travel MLM. Tried to say shes earning that much she was able to go part time at the start of the year - Iā€™ve followed her for years and sheā€™s always been part time! This isnā€™t the first MLM sheā€™s been part of either. Youā€™d think sheā€™d learn from the last time.
Does she really expect people to believe sheā€™s just randomly earning a tit load of money purely by booking her own holidays on this secret travel booking site that no one else knows about? Makes zero sense. Sheā€™s earning a bit of money just for signing others up under her (most of whom will lose money). And her lifestyle is absolutely no different to what it was before joining that, her and her friends have always gone on loads of holidays.
The company is called Inteletravel and you have to pay a monthly fee to access it if anyone wants to know.

Sheā€™s been an an ad spree without complying with ASA...hashtagging gifted and burying it in the comments does not make you compliant fool

For someone that doesnā€™t like drinking or the hangover she was happy to accept multiple gifted alcohol items over the festive period šŸ™„

If anything Harvard Business School probably cover it in about 30 seconds on their normal courses saying stay away from this utter pyramid scheme bullshit.

Someone in the TaayBlu thread recommended watching ā€œSecrets of the multi-level millionairesā€ on bbc iPlayer - really fascinating yet terrifying watch. Didnā€™t cover this one but theyā€™re basically all the same.

Bored to tears on how ā€œthe businessā€ is gonna be ā€œnext levelā€ and ā€œbig things pendingā€

We are going into another lockdown tonight, more than likely anyway. People are losing jobs. People are trying to find money to put food on the table and a roof over their head. IN A PANDEMIC.

This one is flogging out the ā€œtravel wiserā€ shite and to join her company as ā€œpeople will always travelā€

Hun, get a grip on reality and know your audience.

And unfortunately those vulnerable people are the perfect targets for the pyramid scheme huns. Should be illegal.

NOBODY IS bleeping TRAVELLING!!!

Thatā€™s the really sad thing. There are people out there who will be in really dire situations now because of covid and unfortunately itā€™s people in those situations that these companies thrive off of. You have to be one selfish fucker to dupe people into thinking they are going to be rich just so you can have an extra number on your team.

Iā€™ve had to unfollow her, I used to really like her posts but the travel business is really grating! I keep getting loads of DMā€™s to join through Instagram too, theyā€™re always single mothers who have been signed up by her and are thanking her for the ā€œopportunityā€ itā€™s really sad because I just know theyā€™re wasting their money!

• Sad