Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was out with her husband (who was clearly mortified at her btw) and decided to go live on Instagram as they walked from one bar to the next.

She was on the live for ages, just waffling on about being out without a mask, without a vaccination and without having to book a table. How amazing it all was that she was there without all of the above and was able to live her life properly and not have to be told what to do.

Bell end

Reactions: 1
Do you know what her travel business (mlm) and seeing her fakester friends are more important than seeing/keeping her older family members safe, throughout lockdown the cunts been out breaking rules with the gormless twats but never bothered to see her nana and granda for a year - as per her stories. She wants a smack.

Reactions: 3
Omg Sam’s stories on that bus, I would be mortified. Fair enough if you’re on a coach home from a festival but you’re on a normal bus with members of the public who just want to go home and likely don’t want you shouting your head off like you’re at a Chinese karaoke bar with no masks on being a nuisance. Don’t get me wrong I love a night out but have a bit of respect for other people, that poor man behind them looks fuming

Reactions: 2
Omg Sam’s stories on that bus, I would be mortified. Fair enough if you’re on a coach home from a festival but you’re on a normal bus with members of the public who just want to go home and likely don’t want you shouting your head off like you’re at a Chinese karaoke bar with no masks on being a nuisance. Don’t get me wrong I love a night out but have a bit of respect for other people, that poor man behind them looks fuming
They are absolutely the kind of people who would use a 1yr olds party as an excuse to get pissed (that includes said 1yr olds Mam) urgh selfish freaks

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's actually pathetic how that entire friendship group goes on. Most of them are in their 30s now, couple have kids and they are still behaving like teenagers. Getting pissed up at a first birthday party and all heading into town after. Acting stupid on a public bus. I'm not saying you should become boring or stop having fun but their kind of fun is so juvenile and embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Is she for real selling her tacky sweatshop clothes at those prices. Boss babe needs some extra cash.

Is she for real selling her tacky sweatshop clothes at those prices. Boss babe needs some extra cash.
Especially since I think some of those things were #gifted - absolutely disgusting! If she was such a boss babe, shouldn’t need the money and could donate to charity

Reactions: 1
Good grief, today’s million year long story about her travel business is just unbearable. “In 2019 I launched my business …” no hun, in 2019 you were sucked into a MLM by some bimbo spouting rubbish about how she is living the dream thanks to this once in a life time opportunity bla bla frogging bla.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Selling “worn once” outfits… thought she was earning more in a week than she did/does in her receptionist job? I smell bullshit

Reactions: 5
Imagine mykell having to film her shake her arrogant arse for Instagram

• Haha
I cannot deal with the vid of her swimming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hun needs some lessons with all her travel club cash?!

I thought it was a bloke swimming until I came on this thread. She’s obviously tensing her arse to try and make it look good for the gram. Also did anyone see that she’s gone gluten free? Her rant about that had me in stitches. Can tell she’s not very educated

I thought it was a bloke swimming until I came on this thread. She’s obviously tensing her arse to try and make it look good for the gram. Also did anyone see that she’s gone gluten free? Her rant about that had me in stitches. Can tell she’s not very educated
Never saw this rant please tell …

Never saw this rant please tell …
The thick bleep was rambling on how she has diagnosed herself being gluten intolerance as she has skin issues (likely related to stress of her failing mlm) and her GP agreed (probs wanted to get her off the phone as had other important calls to take instead of listening to her health anxiety) thick twit has been showing her meals on Instagram - sushi with soy sauce (soy has gluten in it hun) honestly. Am dead. It’s trendy to have a food intolerance .. that’s all rachel

Reactions: 4