Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see those stories she put on a few weeks ago? Where she was saying she’d worked with a business for so long promoting their clothes (never seen a gift of ad tag once I may add) and then she asked for proper payment like other influencers and they ghosted her. 100% in the style! She’s never promoted since. She makes me cringe so much they all do.

Reactions: 3
Imagine building your career on scamming people and swipe up affiliate links 😩

Reactions: 1
I know Rachael and Sam very well. Both annoying as hell and Rachael is full of tit most of the time. Good bodies though shame about the faces

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Both dumb as duck to be honest why haven’t they got a good career? Insta isn’t going to pay the bills forever 😂 love to know the tea on sams ex boyfriend didnt she throw paint stripper on his car

Reactions: 2
Both dumb as duck to be honest why haven’t they got a good career? Insta isn’t going to pay the bills forever 😂 love to know the tea on sams ex boyfriend didnt she throw paint stripper on his car
which ex is that i've lost count, I know the bloke from south shields she was seeing and moved in with and i can imagine he cringed and clenched his arse every time they were out together. She's a clip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always think her friend Laura seems so much nicer than them, surprised she even entertains Sam. God knows I couldn't.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure they all went to the same 6th form. Poor Laura has been scammed into joining the bleeping travel biz Aswell. Like as if Rachael plugs it to her friends too.

I just love on their most recent stories how everyone else is having fun with karaoke she’s proper trying to sing her heart out 🤣 like it’s all meant to be a bit of fun for the bride to be - not you Mrs boss babe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just love on their most recent stories how everyone else is having fun with karaoke she’s proper trying to sing her heart out 🤣 like it’s all meant to be a bit of fun for the bride to be - not you Mrs boss babe
Oh god I hate it when she sings she absolutely thinks she’s blessed with a nice voice

I was hoping someone else would have commented about the singing! She honestly makes me cringe so much, she’s got a bang average voice but genuinely thinks she’s the next Adele. Step away from the mic Hun.

They’ll all be deleted in the morning sales her poor bloody neighbours, it’s a semi she lives in

You’d be so surprised how different people come across online. Sams actually really lovely. Laura and Rachael are stuck up in person and walk round like they’re above everyone 😬