Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot handle the hats she wears.. like she doesn’t suit them at all.. I quite like her outfit today, but the hat man 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why has she posted a pic of her looking down at her camel toe she is sick 😷 why haven’t any of her ‘friends’ told her to get this off 🤢🤢🤢
I think she's just trying so hard not to pass out from breathing in that much she's completely failed to notice

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why on earth is she dressed for a bottomless brunch for her weekend of hiking in the Lake District?! Get a pair or tracksuit bottoms and walking boots on woman!

Reactions: 2
Doesn't exactly scream boss witch when you're trying to sell the dress you wore on the night you're wearing it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arguing with her dr that she's allergic to coke zero, good grief you can't actually make it up . I thought it was gluten a few weeks ago?! if dr rachael knows what it is why is she wasting nhs time and money harassing her GP and hospital services...oh yes...attention.

Not the best advert for dermologica is it, idiot

Arguing with her dr that she's allergic to coke zero, good grief you can't actually make it up . I thought it was gluten a few weeks ago?! if dr rachael knows what it is why is she wasting nhs time and money harassing her GP and hospital services...oh yes...attention.

Not the best advert for dermologica is it, idiot
I haven’t seen this but what does she think she’s allergic to in Coke Zero? You can’t have an allergy to the stuff as there is no allergens in it the dumb duck, it isn’t dangerous unless she has something called PKU (she doesn’t the dumb bleep) which can cause brain retardation/ development delays in kids if they have anything with aspartame in it. I’d honestly have a field day with her. She needs a good smack across the chops stick to trying to sell ur shite mlm hun x

I haven’t seen this but what does she think she’s allergic to in Coke Zero? You can’t have an allergy to the stuff as there is no allergens in it the dumb duck, it isn’t dangerous unless she has something called PKU (she doesn’t the dumb bleep) which can cause brain retardation/ development delays in kids if they have anything with aspartame in it. I’d honestly have a field day with her. She needs a good smack across the chops stick to trying to sell ur shite mlm hun x
On Instagram today explaining her eczema then said she thinks she’s allergic to her hormones

• Haha
Advertising a ‘boutique’ selling knock off designer clobber that is breaching registered trademarks. Nice one Rachael you buffoon

Reactions: 2
Love how every couple of days she trying to sell on those same hideous clothes. Take the hint Rach no one wants your tat

Reactions: 4
Just realised the system she uses to book her cheaper hotels on is the same one we use at work. It's a corporate system that has discounts for corporate travel. It's not groundbreaking. It's nothing new. It's not unique to her 'business'.

• Haha