Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to say wonder if she’s been removed for never declaring colabs or ads. Definitely is precious over her follower count mind that’s a lie 😂

Reactions: 2
Was just about to say wonder if she’s been removed for never declaring colabs or ads. Definitely is precious over her follower count mind that’s a lie 😂
She’ll be having a meltdown as she’s handed in her notice and was relying on that being her platform to plug her crappy MLM. It wouldn’t surprise me if someone has reported her content for advertising her mlm (probs violates instagrams guidelines as it’s misleading) and always plugging brands without declaring! I bet it was one of her frenemies 😩

Her saying she’s got contacts at Facebook, so she thinks she’ll get her Instagram back 😭🤣🤣🤣duck off you don’t know mark zuckerberg what a cringe bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her saying she’s got contacts at Facebook, so she thinks she’ll get her Instagram back 😭🤣🤣🤣duck off you don’t know mark zuckerberg what a cringe bleep.
Thought the exact same thing!

I used to follow her but had to unfollow when she ramped up the MLM promoting. I really hope she's shitting herself at the fact that she's lost all of her followers when she's handed in her notice for "real job". Karma!!

Had to register and comment on this post because she winds me up that much lol!

Reactions: 4
Thought the exact same thing!

I used to follow her but had to unfollow when she ramped up the MLM promoting. I really hope she's shitting herself at the fact that she's lost all of her followers when she's handed in her notice for "real job". Karma!!

Had to register and comment on this post because she winds me up that much lol!
I used to like her too but the mlm was too much! Karma alright! And welcome to tattle 🤗
Saying she doesn’t rely on followers … to plug her mlm ok hun no one believes you x

Reactions: 3
Her engagement is sooo bad now! 200 likes on a pic and 32k followers…#bossbitch
People like myself probably liked her content before but now whenever she mentions that bloody mlm company I switch off, she is constant! Does my nut in. It won’t last forever hunni so should of kept your 2 day 9-5 job

Reactions: 8
OK, we get it, you’ve left your job
It’s boring now, she literally cannot do a story without mentioning her MLM scheme or that she’s left her 9-5
That Marcella looks like a right cow too

Reactions: 5
OK, we get it, you’ve left your job
It’s boring now, she literally cannot do a story without mentioning her MLM scheme or that she’s left her 9-5
That Marcella looks like a right cow too
Marcella is awful! Look on YouTube all the videos exposing is or Marcella 😳

Reactions: 1
I think it’s absolutely disgusting she has the cheek to whack up a load of affiliate links for products she hasn’t even purchased herself and tries to hide the ‘aff’ too. Sick of reporting that but she doesn’t change. Little miss princess must be above the regulator

I am sure her business (scam) is via inteletravel but covered up with a crappy website. I bet people drop out of her business and come on here and expose her …come on guys and gals come and spill the ☕

I am sure her business (scam) is via inteletravel but covered up with a crappy website. I bet people drop out of her business and come on here and expose her …come on guys and gals come and spill the ☕
It is inteletravel it’s American isn’t it?
Someone I know from my town does it and she’s on good money but it’s all one big scam! Sick of seeing it all over Instagram tbh

Reactions: 3