Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love it when someone signs up just to comment on here just makes me more sure the person in question reads here as they have clearly been signposted here...

Spill the tea on what happened with Sam and the ex fella that cheated? ☕
I wouldn't expect anything just like the last person who signed up and said they had gossip

Reactions: 2
Everyone talking about her singing it’s the dancing that gets me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Why does she have to go so ott

Reactions: 3
They’d all be lost without their fake like styles they try and portray online. Can you imagine trying to have a decent conversation with one of them superficial as f*k… do you want to join my tit mlm company so I can make money out of you? No thanks you dumb duck xx

It’s the husband dancing it’s so cringe. Look what a fun time we’re both having but I’m never off my phone pretending to be having an amazing time 🙈

I go through phases of thinking she is alright and phases where she gets right on my tits. She’s totally gone down in my estimations after last night though, begging for free drinks when she is supposedly earning a fortune from her super dreamy business 🙄

Reactions: 5
Rachel pretending her job wasn't always part time. 😂😂
Even more shocking pretending that it was the reason she stopped her ‘boutique’ no Rachael love it’s because you can’t stick to something longer than two seconds cos you want to win and you want it now…no long play end game

she’s deluded, I can’t cope with all of her stories bragging about her lifestyle. Rachel hun your kidding no one x

She’s very wrinkly for her age, the pics I posted a few pages back of her in the sun were awful and probably not a good angle but if you zoom into any of her pics you can see the deep crows feet etc. I think looks might not be on her side for too much longer

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Even more shocking pretending that it was the reason she stopped her ‘boutique’ no Rachael love it’s because you can’t stick to something longer than two seconds cos you want to win and you want it now…no long play end game
you mean being a boss babe isn’t a long play end game?! 🤣🤣🤣

She's MORTAL on a live. Chatting absolute shite. Someone's gonna be embarrassed in the morning

• Haha
  • Wow
You know what really winds me up about her. She’s got no sense of reality. Like she’ll act a tit on insta with her mates then got MIA on insta for days because she’s clearly wrecked but never ever mentions a hangover, the real reason she’s quiet 😂 then comes back feeling amazing full of boss babe vibes. Hun you’ve been hanging out ya hoop for 2 days just admit it we’ve all been there we’ll respect you and your fake friends more for it 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s ended it 😔 what did we miss??
So she was out with her husband (who was clearly mortified at her btw) and decided to go live on Instagram as they walked from one bar to the next.

She was on the live for ages, just waffling on about being out without a mask, without a vaccination and without having to book a table. How amazing it all was that she was there without all of the above and was able to live her life properly and not have to be told what to do.

• Haha