Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be skint as well the amount of aff links/swipe ups etc she's been doing since her hols!

Reactions: 3
The boyfriend with loads tattoos cheated on her with a girl called Lucy Turnbull who is a dentist and aesthetic practitioner. They’re engaged now how charming 😂
no way!!! I don’t follow her but wow her and Sam look worlds apart. Sam looks like she needs a good scrub!

Reactions: 2
Sam’s lairy personality is 100% hiding some massive insecurities. Also is she a blackfish??
Deffo. I hear rumours she threw paint stripper on her recent ex’s car. Notice he wasnt in any group photos with any of the other couples 😂

no way!!! I don’t follow her but wow her and Sam look worlds apart. Sam looks like she needs a good scrub!
I follow Sam and I've noticed before she's shared a page that sells nasal sprays for tan enhancement! She must be on bottle a day judging by the colour of her 🙈

I follow Sam and I've noticed before she's shared a page that sells nasal sprays for tan enhancement! She must be on bottle a day judging by the colour of her 🙈
oh definitely! I can imagine. I have it on good authority her lips are even worse in real life and overfilled ☠

Is that Lucy Turnbull actually a dentist? Dentistry takes years and years to complete… it’s nearly more complex/longer than medicine… how awful though her fella cheating on her? What scum

Writing a post today about about a fellow travel person earning £100k a month...how no one is travelling

Reactions: 1
“You can be a millionaire with this business”

So why you still at your part time job and bombarding us with swipe up aff links hun?

Reactions: 6