Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many agencies do all these people belong to that’s the question or do they just spam off messages asking.

Reactions: 1
unfollowed alot lately all seem to be taking the same sh** and loving it how many prams can you “love” where do they keep them? I would say they contact the brands and ask im not an influencer so not entirely sure ? Cant imagine brands looking at some of these and thinking they are amazing i will contact them can you? I’m just here for when they all slate each other on stories because ones got a better pram than the other 🤣

Reactions: 2
omg I’ve just l
she’s awful!

I don’t mind if they post the ad’s correctly though, anyone noticed winging_mamahood she doesn’t declare ads at the start like the rules say. She hides it at the bottom or in her post somewhere, and there is loads of them, ad after ad all hidden away!
omg I’ve just looked at winging mamahood… soo bad she doesn’t declare ads at the top!

I unfollowed most of these mum accounts a few weeks ago as I was so sick of the begging, gifted, ads it’s just not for me - I want to engage with genuine accounts that aren’t just there to get freebies and handouts!

Reactions: 3
I seen now they putting pr product at the very bottom can ya do that ? I'm thinking that's another way of not declaring .

Yes There’s one with two little
Girls I like she can have some random ads but shes funny martin girls I think its called and i like chloe ashoori is it? And a few others but theres so many that are just greedy grabbers

What in the universal credit kinda gob shite is this . DON'T LIE RACH . What a mug

You blatantly read this so show us your 35 collab requests a week purrrrrrrrleeeeeeaaazzzeeeeeee.

The worst type of bullshitter . Doing even tell half believable lies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What in the universal credit kinda gob shite is this . DON'T LIE RACH . What a mug

You blatantly read this so show us your 35 collab requests a week purrrrrrrrleeeeeeaaazzzeeeeeee.

The worst type of bullshitter . Doing even tell half believable lies
Mic drop

• Haha
Only take what I need and I am in desperate need of
- 5 pushchairs within a couple of years
-3 playmats for my mansion
-75 reusable nappies which are the best thing since sliced bread but then also plug gifted disposable nappies
- 4 different types of bottles (then claim all of them are the best I’ve ever used and also breastfeeding)
- a new oven to cook the most disgusting food you’ll ever set eyes on
- countless PR trips because it’s the only time my children leave the house
- several toys/outfits every single week to go with the rest of the crap in my house
- and a partridge in a pear tree!

has anyone else noticed she claims she only does ‘happy post’ one day of the week yet nearly every day she’s spammed her stories with more gifted stuff which she doesn’t declare properly. She always hides the #ad right at the top or bottom so it can’t be seen clearly. I have reported her to ASA once before and have more screenshots and screen records from recently to do the same again. It really irritates me when self proclaimed ‘influencers’don’t even have the decency to be honest about what they have and haven’t paid for.

Reactions: 5
Only take what I need and I am in desperate need of
- 5 pushchairs within a couple of years
-3 playmats for my mansion
-75 reusable nappies which are the best thing since sliced bread but then also plug gifted disposable nappies
- 4 different types of bottles (then claim all of them are the best I’ve ever used and also breastfeeding)
- a new oven to cook the most disgusting food you’ll ever set eyes on
- countless PR trips because it’s the only time my children leave the house
- several toys/outfits every single week to go with the rest of the crap in my house
- and a partridge in a pear tree!

has anyone else noticed she claims she only does ‘happy post’ one day of the week yet nearly every day she’s spammed her stories with more gifted stuff which she doesn’t declare properly. She always hides the #ad right at the top or bottom so it can’t be seen clearly. I have reported her to ASA once before and have more screenshots and screen records from recently to do the same again. It really irritates me when self proclaimed ‘influencers’don’t even have the decency to be honest about what they have and haven’t paid for.
The amount of crap she has is ridiculous, that house must be a bomb site 24/7 and filled with crap.
She was quick to stalk her tattle thread this morning after her rant 😂
Hi Rach 🤗 what’s your tattle handle? You’re on here more than us hun
The point is you’re greedy if that isn’t clear - while the rest of us pay for everything for our kids, you’re getting it all gifted and it’s definitely far more than you actually need.
This woman would do an ad for a turd if she was paid for it 😴

• Haha
The amount of crap she has is ridiculous, that house must be a bomb site 24/7 and filled with crap.
She was quick to stalk her tattle thread this morning after her rant 😂
Hi Rach 🤗 what’s your tattle handle? You’re on here more than us hun
The point is you’re greedy if that isn’t clear - while the rest of us pay for everything for our kids, you’re getting it all gifted and it’s definitely far more than you actually need.
This woman would do an ad for a turd if she was paid for it 😴
How do you know she’s been on here this morning? Have I missed something?

How do you know she’s been on here this morning? Have I missed something?
She posted a few stories this morning directly addressing everything insta-fraudsters posted. Explaining why she needed everything she was gifted and saying go on ahead and report her to ASA, she’s nothing to hide.
They were deleted pretty soon after I posted. I wish I’d screenshotted 🤣

• Haha
Oh I’m gutted I missed that! 🤣 never mind she’s too busy enjoying another free day out. I mean thank God for those or those lovely kids would never see the light of day. She’s too tight to actually pay to take them anywhere

Reactions: 4
She posted a few stories this morning directly addressing everything insta-fraudsters posted. Explaining why she needed everything she was gifted and saying go on ahead and report her to ASA, she’s nothing to hide.
They were deleted pretty soon after I posted. I wish I’d screenshotted 🤣
Ah can’t believe I missed that 😂 love that she’s reading here though!

Oh I’m gutted I missed that! 🤣 never mind she’s too busy enjoying another free day out. I mean thank God for those or those lovely kids would never see the light of day. She’s too tight to actually pay to take them anywhere
She probably deleted her post because she said in it something along the lines of ‘Are you blind, I don’t go on PR trips, I’ve only been on 2 since Elliot was born’ then off she trots to another PR trip 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Only been on 2 since Elliot was born….. he’s only a couple of months old if that! 🤣🤣🤣. Oh she definitely reads. She’s now planning to pay for a break for the kids. How very coincidental.

• Haha