Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow is that 6 different pushchairs 😦 the thing is it isn’t bullying is observing

Reactions: 4
I thought the #ad #gifted #aff would have slowed after reading this thread but they are coming in faster than usain bolt

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More #gifted #ad…. I’m pretty sure she needs to be gifted more storage space not dining room tables. Will these kids know the true value of things if they are constantly receiving gifts?

Well shoot me down and call me dead
Who in their right minds would gift her all that.
That kitchen don't make me want to buy their appliances aint a show home yano what I mean

• Haha
I can’t believe it! Who would look at that house and think it would be a good advert for their appliances/ brand in general. They couldn’t even muster the energy to clean the place up ready for the installation.

Most people would just save up and buy new. Not her though, I mean why would she when she can fleece one for free

There's real influencers out there with real followers not getting that. What in the gods green earth is is all about . The audacity to even think ya good nuff to ask for all that

I have unfollowed her now can’t take it anymore. If it’s not an ad it’s her moaning. Never anything positive. I really don’t know why people apologise on their stories for not being around. It’s not like we miss her ads and moaning. in fact she’s still around too much.

• Haha
I'm actually astonished she's managed to get a fridge freezer, a cooker AND an induction hob?! She's not even a home account. So who exactly is going to look at her kitchen and think wow these look good I must purchase them asap 🤣

Reactions: 3
Betcha bottom dollar it's like this

I'm really poor, I can't cook properly for my kids sob sob, sob sob sob , poor me
I have lots of followers and I'm a professional photographer

Reactions: 1
Super sly that she also puts ‘#ad’ in the very very top of her stories so you sometimes don’t even notice it, surprise they’re off the the circus … which they didn’t pay for.

I don't really understand these pages at all, it's just one big advert? They are all so greedy there's another one I came across @_islajune she's had god knows how many different pushchairs, 2 different types of softplay? Why do you need more then 2? It just looks so grabby and I don't understand why brands fall for it. They are literally pitting them all against eachother as 'the best pram ever' then advertising another 5 different ones. So which one is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed Rachael a few days ago and it’s been bliss. No ads, no moaning just finding lots of positive accounts now on my feed.

Reactions: 3
Suprised there’s not a thread on other’s yet that nylah doughty one seems grabby and a little bland but agree rach hugo sofia is by far the worst her page gives me a headache just looking at it all so much junk as well her homes the perfect ad for the charity shop

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't really understand these pages at all, it's just one big advert? They are all so greedy there's another one I came across @_islajune she's had god knows how many different pushchairs, 2 different types of softplay? Why do you need more then 2? It just looks so grabby and I don't understand why brands fall for it. They are literally pitting them all against eachother as 'the best pram ever' then advertising another 5 different ones. So which one is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️
she’s awful!

I don’t mind if they post the ad’s correctly though, anyone noticed winging_mamahood she doesn’t declare ads at the start like the rules say. She hides it at the bottom or in her post somewhere, and there is loads of them, ad after ad all hidden away!