Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s popped the baby out.....prepare, for all the whinging about having a newborn..
I’ve found it the opposite, very braggy - saying how easy the birth was, how easy it was going from 2 to 3 children, how easy breastfeeding is and how much she can express “accidentally“ how shes able to clean her house and it’s now perfect too. then she’s showing off more gifted toys and a primark haul.

Reactions: 2
I’ve found it the opposite, very braggy - saying how easy the birth was, how easy it was going from 2 to 3 children, how easy breastfeeding is and how much she can express “accidentally“ how shes able to clean her house and it’s now perfect too. then she’s showing off more gifted toys and a primark haul.
Yep I’ve just cOme on here to say this exact thing!! I’m sick of seeing just perfect sleeping baby photos & how baby I constantly napping perfectly in all the GIFTED beds they’ve got!!! Everyone knows that doesn’t happen... you end up holding you baby forever when they’re that tiny. Sick of gifted products and ads not being shown properly either .... she needs to follow the ASA rules

Had to unfollow her she’s just so grubby and takes zero care in herself, the house, the kids. Makes me itch. As was said above she runs a follow loop and multiple engagement groups.. none of her engagement is real and majority of her followers follow her cos they have to. She’s hanging.

Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow her she’s just so grubby and takes zero care in herself, the house, the kids. Makes me itch. As was said above she runs a follow loop and multiple engagement groups.. none of her engagement is real and majority of her followers follow her cos they have to. She’s hanging.
I find her really irritating. I followed her as I’m a parent myself and her account looked interesting, then I realised it was nothing but bloody ads after browsing through her post and immediately unfollowed. I just have a nosy on her stories/posts every so often now, but she really does grate on me 😂

her stories are all ‘can you believe how much I’ve done with a newborn’ ok love we get it

I followed her because I'm a parent account too but... hell her house is grotty, do brands not even look at her content or stories before sending her out all this free stuff. What do they even do as a job? Her partner looks like he needs a good scrub as does she

Reactions: 1
Im pretty sure she's bought absolutely nothing herself for that baby. It is alll gifted!

Literally ... wouldn’t surprise me if these ‘influencers’ have kids to get free stuff ... Today’s stories are literally just ‘compliment me’

Reactions: 1
I find her really irritating. I followed her as I’m a parent myself and her account looked interesting, then I realised it was nothing but bloody ads after browsing through her post and immediately unfollowed. I just have a nosy on her stories/posts every so often now, but she really does grate on me 😂
anothr that begs for more products then she can use i see the same on jesslifeasweknowit its disgusting the greed of people!

Wonder how many of Sofia’s birthday gifts were gifted then..:rolleyes:
I know!! She doesn’t buy a thing! My kids birthday is coming up soon and I’m a bit resentful that I’ve had to buy them presents 🤣 wish I could get gifted birthday presents instead of using my hard earned wages 😫😫 😭🤣

Reactions: 4