Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s jus all fake followers & forced engagement… similar has anyone seen living.life.as.bee???? Similarly - bad quality photos ads and not authentic following it seems

Reactions: 1
Notice she cooked a cake for fias bday.
It's like everything she reads in here she has to instantly prove wrong . Sigh ...

Reactions: 1
Once again not declaring things at the top of the post and writing it right at the bottom which you’re not supposed to do.
18314933-5634-4BD0-9879-6C305C848908.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I know a business she dm a while back asking for free things. Said she can’t afford anything for her two kids and was struggling. Next thing they knew she was pregnant. Also know for a fact 90% of the kids Xmas prezzies were gifted she was bragging about it so no doubt the kids birthday ones are too.
Also know she messages businesses who have gifted to say she won’t say it was gifted as it will cause them an influx of gifted requests think that’s her way round declaring for tit

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a greedy witch this woman is. I’m beginning to think she would take a dog turd if it was offered to her for free! Why does that baby need 3 playmats? She’s already had 2 gifted and 2 of those hanging playgym types too and now she’s taken a third! Total greed if you ask me. Surely companies must see that she is advertising competitive products to those they have gifted her?! I would only ever accept things I really love or will genuinely use. Honestly she really riles me. If she paid the same attention to that absolutely gipping house of hers or her horrendous hair it would be a much better use of her time! Also do those kids only get to have days out when they’re gifted 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a greedy witch this woman is. I’m beginning to think she would take a dog turd if it was offered to her for free! Why does that baby need 3 playmats? She’s already had 2 gifted and 2 of those hanging playgym types too and now she’s taken a third! Total greed if you ask me. Surely companies must see that she is advertising competitive products to those they have gifted her?! I would only ever accept things I really love or will genuinely use. Honestly she really riles me. If she paid the same attention to that absolutely gipping house of hers or her horrendous hair it would be a much better use of her time! Also do those kids only get to have days out when they’re gifted 🥴
I bet she takes a pic for the gram and then sells it on Vinted or some other site

Reactions: 3
I bet she takes a pic for the gram and then sells it on Vinted or some other site
You know I’ve thought the same however then I look at her house and it’s literally filled to the rafters with absolute crap. She’s got a problem. She’s a cleptomaniac she just can’t say no. All her false followers have no intention of ever buying anything she ‘advertises’ her posts are full of generic comments only posted because they have to so they’re not kicked out of engagement groups. She needs a good wash and to stop saying yes to anything that’s offered to her

Two for its arms, one for its leg... the fourth one for the other leg is currently in the post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Two for its arms, one for its leg... the fourth one for the other leg is currently in the post 😂
Same with the pushchairs too, she was gifted at least 2!
Greediest, grabbiest woman on Instagram this one is. 21 highlights she has on her page, specifically for stuff she’s been gifted, it’s bloody appalling. She doesn’t give a tit about the companies she works with, she just takes whatever is offered to her and whatever she can get her greedy little hands on!

Her latest stories. She’s reporting us to the police because it’s illegal now to bully online. Can’t wait to meet all you hardened criminals on the inside 😘

• Haha
Im all for people supporting business, I myself have had stuff gifted however I will never take more than I need, I'm part of a product testing team and stuff that I don't need after or aren't beneficial to my life gets donated to a local woman's refugee, another one that does my head in is Katie from @nylahdoughty like she's doesn't need to accept the prams and car seats she's been gifted, yes she might need then but then dig deep and buy them yourself

Wow she’s having a real pity party tonight isn’t she 🙄 noticed how she’s not address the whole ‘organic’ followers thing and how all her engagement is fake. For her to say she wasn’t gifted certain things when they are clearly labelled as ad/gifted on her grid just beggars belief

Has anyone noticed she’s deleted all her ‘gifted’ highlights 😂

Rachel, you’re obviously reading here - stop being so greedy and just taking items off any company just because they’re free, shows a lack of integrity on your part, and you just come off as grabby, especially when pretty much every post on your grid is an ad. How about donating one of the many pushchairs, playmate and other baby paraphernalia that you clearly do not need, but took because they were free, there are people out there who will make more use of them than you will, your baby does not need multiple, pushchairs, playmats and baby nests FFS!

Reactions: 4
And here is why this woman is the greediest of the greediest! In less than 2 years she’s had 5 pushchairs/prams gifted. Not only that, the green one she won in a giveaway. When you have so many already why would you enter the giveaway and potentially take a prize away from
Someone who genuinely needs it? Why not kindly decline the prize and pass it to someone in need. She boils my blood. Oh and here are 3 of her playmats/gyms. She has so many duplicate items for someone who claims to only take what they need.

Attachments

• Wow
‘Not an ad as I clearly have to specify these days’ - you’re an influencer, so yes you do considering 99.9% of of stuff you hoard is gifted.

She’s linked a petition to get tattle closed down - a petition that was started two years ago 😂 good luck with that Rach, you’re just pissed off someone has called you out on your greediness, that’s hardly bullying!