QLD Influencers #4 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting Rachel didn’t drink at the winery?
I also think Liang is defs pregnant. Notice how she was one of the only ones doing an alternative exercise when the class was doing bicycle crunches in Georgia's vlog. From someone who does pilates, there are certain core exercises the teacher will get you to skip and give you another option. There's a few newly pregnant women in my classes and they skip a lot of the deeper core exercises for more legs or arms

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe that none of her best friends ever wouldn’t offer to host a birthday “event” for her. Tragic. She had to do her own afternoon tea. No one even brought her a cake. I guess they did free up their hectic schedules to attend.
When she was going through the gifts with Liam just excruciating. The voice she uses. Calling the girls som, lom, gom gom. Just no. It’s not cute or catchy.

Reactions: 10
Rachel’s birthday theme specifically the invite, why do they infantilise themselves so much, and why did she need to make an invite.

You want a fairy tea party like sure but, maybe lean more towards midsummer nights dream aesthetic.

Also so amazing that her friends were able to free up their Wednesday to attended her “event”, it must have been really hard for Sophie and Georgia to shuffle their schedules.

"4:00, wallow in self-pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, read a book ; 5:30, pilates 6:30, dinner with me—I can’t cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I’m booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness."
Name that movie. 😂

Why is she throwing an "event" aka, mini birthday party for herself anyway??? Shouldn't her besties be doing that?? Am I missing something? I'm beginning to think it's in the Possee Creative contract that Rachel feed the other three on a regular basis, ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rachel’s birthday theme specifically the invite, why do they infantilise themselves so much, and why did she need to make an invite.

You want a fairy tea party like sure but, maybe lean more towards midsummer nights dream aesthetic.

Also so amazing that her friends were able to free up their Wednesday to attended her “event”, it must have been really hard for Sophie and Georgia to shuffle their schedules.

"4:00, wallow in self-pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, read a book ; 5:30, pilates 6:30, dinner with me—I can’t cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I’m booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness."
Name that movie. 😂
THE GRINCH

Omg Riley May’s stories are so cringe. Imagine bragging about people INVESTING 13K in you, and you’re like ‘I’ve barely worked’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.