QLD Influencers #5 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread for the hardest working Posse in Queensland. Hopefully this thread finishes quickly enough so they can discuss it at the next book club.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone want to do a thread recap for part 4??
There’s not much to recap!
I feel like they are stagnant af and getting worse by the day

I live in England at the moment and saw an English version of Georgia richards… I took a photo and sent it to my sister and woah they are twins!!! I’m not sure if I should post the picture of a random on here but let me know if you want to see anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I decided to look into Riley’s IG and got the tit’s with her non sensical buzzwords and sexualising pyramid scheme. I messaged her to call her out on it and now I’m blocked 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I decided to look into Riley’s IG and got the tit’s with her non sensical buzzwords and sexualising pyramid scheme. I messaged her to call her out on it and now I’m blocked 🙄
Honestly I loved her on Drink More Water podcast, so I TRIED to listen to her “Influential CEO” podcast. It is horrendous with buzzwords that her and the co-hosts smother the listener with. The words are so jarring that I was literally cringing.

The coaching world really freaks me out and they cannot see how culty it is.
---
Can she PLS remove this arm hair already

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Honestly I loved her on Drink More Water podcast, so I TRIED to listen to her “Influential CEO” podcast. It is horrendous with buzzwords that her and the co-hosts smother the listener with. The words are so jarring that I was literally cringing.

The coaching world really freaks me out and they cannot see how culty it is.
---
Can she PLS remove this arm hair already
That arm hair is a jump scare!

And the only good thing that came out of the Influential CEO podcast is me finding Eat Like Ruby! Love her content and love her vibe. Actually signed up to her next fat loss phase 🤗👏🏻

Reactions: 1
I still find it so odd that none of these "events" ever include the girls partners. Liang has a husband, so does Rach, Sophie has a fiance. But it seems like none of them have even met or very barely interacted. For a birthday brunch you'd think Rachel would've spent that with her husband. Do all the partners dislike eachother or something? You absolutely don't need to be besties with all your partners friends but for milestone events like birthdays you'd think they'd occasionally interact.

Do we think Liam will even be invited to Sophie's wedding???

Reactions: 3
I still find it so odd that none of these "events" ever include the girls partners. Liang has a husband, so does Rach, Sophie has a fiance. But it seems like none of them have even met or very barely interacted. For a birthday brunch you'd think Rachel would've spent that with her husband. Do all the partners dislike eachother or something? You absolutely don't need to be besties with all your partners friends but for milestone events like birthdays you'd think they'd occasionally interact.

Do we think Liam will even be invited to Sophie's wedding???
I disagree. I think it’s important and healthy to spend time away from your partner with your friends.

Reactions: 7
Riley's drinking whatever koolaid the man at the top of the ponzo scheme is shilling. She knows FA about life or business.

Reactions: 2
I disagree. I think it’s important and healthy to spend time away from your partner with your friends.
I agree. The partners aren't influencers, they don't need to be on camera. They all have their own careers and friend groups (hopefully). Them showing up in the vlogs would be like dragging your partner to a work lunch just to show and tell.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t watch Sophie’s new video (because CBF), but went to the comments to see what her “exciting news” was and saw this little gem, if this was one of you guys, then good on you!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8