QLD Influencers #4 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed the weight loss as well. At first I thought she was just losing some muscle after she clearly stopped strength training and consistently working out. Now it's all about Pilates. I don't think she's eating as much and the food she shows is somehow just "proof" she eats...

Sophie has completely changed over the last year, taking on Rachel's mannerisms and Georgia's aesthetic. It's shocking. I used to enjoy her vlogs back when she shared more of her personality and life with Sam. Now everything is about the girlies and reading. It's boring and unrelatable. I'm at the hate watching stage, nearing unfollowing.
---
*Just a rant*

I started watching Sophie's vlogs about a year and a half ago when another YouTuber I watch, Rhiannon Ashlee, mentioned her. Back then she was working out, baking, spending time with Sam and her dogs and trying to grow a small business. It seems as soon as she became friends with Georgia and especially after travelling so much, she really went downhill. No motivation to do anything except eat and spend time with her friends. I think after she wasn't consistently working out and gained some weight, she started with the disordered eating again. Over the last year it's been hard to watch her. She seems miserable. I really dislike the dark brown hair on her and now she doesn't keep it washed either, just slicks it back in a bun. Who is telling these people that slicked back hair looks good on them? Agh. Tbh I think all four of them *Rachel, Sophie, Georgia and Lang* look absolutely miserable. They all look tired, uninterested and like they need to wash their hair...and while I think Sophie has lost weight, the other three look like they're gaining weight.

I find it shocking how much Sophie travels and leaves Sam to take care of the dogs and apartment on his own. I can understand a couple of weeks here and there, but 6+weeks is not fair in my opinion. And I think it's sad how they went from what seemed like a larger place with a yard to her "dream apartment" where there doesn't seem to be room for much of anything. The whole set up where her bookshelves are looks ridiculous. You don't see the dogs as much. She doesn't seem to put any effort in anymore and I think it's really sad, clearly something is wrong.
Nailed it!

Influencing provides money that could help her and Sam travel as an engaged couple. Instead she probably uses the excuse of him being the dog sitter.

Sophie’s hair makes her look like has as iron deficiency - So tired and pale!

She honestly looks very very thin and it doesn’t look like healthy fit weight loss. Clearly trying to mask the eating disorder by keeping up appearances with eating crap with Georgia and arafh

Has she even addressed what happened to her business? Remember that life changing business phone call she had in her old apartment and she was gasping and screaming with joy- what happened to that? lol?

Reactions: 6
Nailed it!

Influencing provides money that could help her and Sam travel as an engaged couple. Instead she probably uses the excuse of him being the dog sitter.

She honestly looks very very thin and it doesn’t look like healthy fit weight loss. Clearly trying to mask the eating disorder by keeping up appearances with eating crap with Georgia and arafh

Has she even addressed what happened to her business? Remember that life changing business phone call she had in her old apartment and she was gasping and screaming with joy- what happened to that? lol?
Few guesses
- Georgia confessed her love
- she found her gc apartment

Yeah that’s it

Reactions: 1
Nailed it!

It was probably a call about one of the paid travel opportunities rather than about her actual abandoned business.

I miss that for Rachel, she should have taken over it for Sophie. It would be the perfect side hustle for her to get her out of the house and it’s up her creative ally, without having to constantly feed 3 people for that outlet

Reactions: 4
When is Sophie going to realise no one gives a shite about her reading videos
Summary of Georgias boring vlog
- putting in the wrong winery in the gps and being 50 minutes late to her friends birthday.
- not knowing how to change the printing settings at the officeworks printer and printing the wrong paper sizes.
- finding it weird that cities mentioned in books outside of Australia exist and are real places
- getting physical touch from massage/facials to fill her love language cup cause she’s single
- slicking her hair back like miss trunchball
- Rachel hyping up Georgias hideous outfit choices.
- treating herself to more books cause she “read” 3 books…( I guarantee she doesn’t read).
- boring book chat
- mentions having her period AGAIN.
The end

• Heart
  • Haha
- putting in the wrong winery in the gps and being 50 minutes late to her friends birthday.
- not knowing how to change the printing settings at the officeworks printer and printing the wrong paper sizes.
- finding it weird that cities mentioned in books outside of Australia exist and are real places
- getting physical touch from massage/facials to fill her love language cup cause she’s single
- treating herself to more books cause she “read” 3 books…( I guarantee she doesn’t read).
- boring book chat
The end

Where’s the person that does the recaps with no context 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
- boring book chat
The end
Don’t forget she was being good at ate at home, but she HAD to go get dessert and had a cry about having to go in public alone

& Complained that other people exist bc of school holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 3
- boring book chat
The end
Also noticed her saying both of her “two” friends were busy, not three… 👀

• Haha
I'm all for periods being a normal thing to talk about but why do they make it their personality??

• Haha
I really like the idea of not having a witty title (just for this thread) so people know who exactly we are referring to when we say "QLD influencers"
Of course happy to make a fun title if people want that too, its not that deep lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow yeah, this clip definitely wasn’t there when I watched. But also omfg no one needs your salad recipe, you legitimately have 0 qualifications in the food industry and the only thing you’re competent at when it comes to food is prob sliding your leftovers off to Georgia after 2 bites bc you’re ’SO FULL’ 😭

The 0 qualifications...that's another thing which she chose not to pursue. She was briefly going for some type of diploma in nutrition, then stopped. And it became her goal one year to finish. No update on that or her brand/small business, but will stop whatever she's doing, including taking care of her dogs, to travel abroad with Georgia for weeks at a time...and now she's just reading for hours a day. She seems to be prioritising the wrong things.

• Haha
Rachel’s birthday theme specifically the invite, why do they infantilise themselves so much, and why did she need to make an invite.

You want a fairy tea party like sure but, maybe lean more towards midsummer nights dream aesthetic.

Also so amazing that her friends were able to free up their Wednesday to attended her “event”, it must have been really hard for Sophie and Georgia to shuffle their schedules.

"4:00, wallow in self-pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, read a book ; 5:30, pilates 6:30, dinner with me—I can’t cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing… I’m booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness."
Name that movie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.