QLD Influencers #4 Conagh Kathleen, Sophie Jayne Miller, Rachel Catherine, Georgia Richards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk i feel like rachel is a great friend to the wrong people. she's doing too much and they give anything back
As basic as her woolies spread is, the food and flowers would cost minimum $100. Probably closer to $150.
She hosts these "events" (LOL) every few weeks and normally buys gifts for the girls too.
I think the last one at Sophie's house she styled (again LOL) and brought food to as well.

When was the last time Georgia hosted? Useless lazy twit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As basic as her woolies spread is, the food and flowers would cost minimum $100. Probably closer to $150.
She hosts these "events" (LOL) every few weeks and normally buys gifts for the girls too.
I think the last one at Sophie's house she styled (again LOL) and brought food to as well.

She’s just there to eat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else following Bec Stewart's LA trip? She's with Chloe Bromage and Ellie Kate. All their stuff is so cringe and they all look so cheap and nasty with their clothing.

Reactions: 2
She’s just there to eat
someones gotta eat some of the food they put out. I doubt sohpie or rachel eat much. Sophie has 1000 fake intolerances and gut issues that appear to only be healed and able to handle 9 different processed powders everyday

Reactions: 3

the poor girl wanted to set up an easter egg hunt for them too! they do duck all for her

Reactions: 4

She couldn’t be alone with all the food to host

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else following Bec Stewart's LA trip? She's with Chloe Bromage and Ellie Kate. All their stuff is so cringe and they all look so cheap and nasty with their clothing.
Honestly couldn’t have listed more irrelevant people if you tried

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much sophie realistically reads on a weekend… who is asking/watching these videos

• Haha
Reactions: 4
someones gotta eat some of the food they put out. I doubt sohpie or rachel eat much. Sophie has 1000 fake intolerances and gut issues that appear to only be healed and able to handle 9 different processed powders everyday
I’m actually really confused about Sophie’s size of late. She seemed to lose a decent amount of weight pretty quickly, but never actually dieted? I don’t think she has addressed these ‘intolerances’ on her channel really since they’ve been back in Brisbane.

She has been keeping up appearances with eating take out and sweets etc, but it’s clear she had at least a period of a pretty significant calorie deficit. She doesn’t work out consistently enough for it to be a movement thing.

Perhaps some sort of ED?

Reactions: 1
I’m actually really confused about Sophie’s size of late. She seemed to lose a decent amount of weight pretty quickly, but never actually dieted? I don’t think she has addressed these ‘intolerances’ on her channel really since they’ve been back in Brisbane.

She has been keeping up appearances with eating take out and sweets etc, but it’s clear she had at least a period of a pretty significant calorie deficit. She doesn’t work out consistently enough for it to be a movement thing.

Perhaps some sort of ED?
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there was some sort of disordered eating behaviour. She doesn’t exercise that much, does she?

Reactions: 1
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there was some sort of disordered eating behaviour. She doesn’t exercise that much, does she?
I've noticed the weight loss as well. At first I thought she was just losing some muscle after she clearly stopped strength training and consistently working out. Now it's all about Pilates. I don't think she's eating as much and the food she shows is somehow just "proof" she eats...

Sophie has completely changed over the last year, taking on Rachel's mannerisms and Georgia's aesthetic. It's shocking. I used to enjoy her vlogs back when she shared more of her personality and life with Sam. Now everything is about the girlies and reading. It's boring and unrelatable. I'm at the hate watching stage, nearing unfollowing.
---
*Just a rant*

I started watching Sophie's vlogs about a year and a half ago when another YouTuber I watch, Rhiannon Ashlee, mentioned her. Back then she was working out, baking, spending time with Sam and her dogs and trying to grow a small business. It seems as soon as she became friends with Georgia and especially after travelling so much, she really went downhill. No motivation to do anything except eat and spend time with her friends. I think after she wasn't consistently working out and gained some weight, she started with the disordered eating again. Over the last year it's been hard to watch her. She seems miserable. I really dislike the dark brown hair on her and now she doesn't keep it washed either, just slicks it back in a bun. Who is telling these people that slicked back hair looks good on them? Agh. Tbh I think all four of them *Rachel, Sophie, Georgia and Lang* look absolutely miserable. They all look tired, uninterested and like they need to wash their hair...and while I think Sophie has lost weight, the other three look like they're gaining weight.

I find it shocking how much Sophie travels and leaves Sam to take care of the dogs and apartment on his own. I can understand a couple of weeks here and there, but 6+weeks is not fair in my opinion. And I think it's sad how they went from what seemed like a larger place with a yard to her "dream apartment" where there doesn't seem to be room for much of anything. The whole set up where her bookshelves are looks ridiculous. You don't see the dogs as much. She doesn't seem to put any effort in anymore and I think it's really sad, clearly something is wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've noticed the weight loss as well. At first I thought she was just losing some muscle after she clearly stopped strength training and consistently working out. Now it's all about Pilates. I don't think she's eating as much and the food she shows is somehow just "proof" she eats...

Sophie has completely changed over the last year, taking on Rachel's mannerisms and Georgia's aesthetic. It's shocking. I used to enjoy her vlogs back when she shared more of her personality and life with Sam. Now everything is about the girlies and reading. It's boring and unrelatable. I'm at the hate watching stage, nearing unfollowing.
---
*Just a rant*

I started watching Sophie's vlogs about a year and a half ago when another YouTuber I watch, Rhiannon Ashlee, mentioned her. Back then she was working out, baking, spending time with Sam and her dogs and trying to grow a small business. It seems as soon as she became friends with Georgia and especially after travelling so much, she really went downhill. No motivation to do anything except eat and spend time with her friends. I think after she wasn't consistently working out and gained some weight, she started with the disordered eating again. Over the last year it's been hard to watch her. She seems miserable. I really dislike the dark brown hair on her and now she doesn't keep it washed either, just slicks it back in a bun. Who is telling these people that slicked back hair looks good on them? Agh. Tbh I think all four of them *Rachel, Sophie, Georgia and Lang* look absolutely miserable. They all look tired, uninterested and like they need to wash their hair...and while I think Sophie has lost weight, the other three look like they're gaining weight.

I find it shocking how much Sophie travels and leaves Sam to take care of the dogs and apartment on his own. I can understand a couple of weeks here and there, but 6+weeks is not fair in my opinion. And I think it's sad how they went from what seemed like a larger place with a yard to her "dream apartment" where there doesn't seem to be room for much of anything. The whole set up where her bookshelves are looks ridiculous. You don't see the dogs as much. She doesn't seem to put any effort in anymore and I think it's really sad, clearly something is wrong.
👏🏽 👏🏽 👏🏽 love this

---
*Just a rant*

i agree, she really has become a shadow of her former self.
I feel she will realise this in the next year or so and drop the life sucking gang... drop her "management" and reinvent herself. She definitely has the greatest prospects to keep this going as a career out of the three of them.

I can’t get over how boring Sophie, Rachel and Georgia are. I stupidly just watched Sophie’s reading vlog where she spent an entire weekend just reading. I haven’t been following for a while and so funny that literally nothing has changed.

none of these girls have a life or any interests or hobbies. They all read because that’s the latest fad - and mind you they’re reading novels for teens. They go to the gym occasionally to fit a sponsorship requirement or to fit into the hot girl aesthetic. It’s truly pathetic. Don’t they get bored? Don’t they worry about what their future career is when in a year this will no longer make them money?

Influencers are very much on the decline. It doesn’t even seem like they’re going crazy trying to make bank and post as much as possible before their engagement and deals drop off a cliff. They’re all still just doing the very bare minimum

Reactions: 9
When your life revolves around reading 20+ hrs a week and meeting up with the same 4 people to talk about reading with, I feel not much room for any personal growth or anything interesting.

I do agree that is seems shes posting food rather than eating food to keep up appearances

I apologise for the poor quality, it's a screen shot from a video Sophie shared last week. IMO, the best time for her to drop another cookbook would've been in 2021 or 2022 when she was still eating and seemed genuinely excited about food. She doesn't share what she's cooking anymore unless it's salmon and veggies or those hot cross buns she made around Easter....anyway, I think she must've removed it from the video, because when I went back to take a better photo, it wasn't there anymore! So, she may be coming out with a cookbook...but what about developing products for the Future You store?? She used to be so invested in it.

Attachments

I apologise for the poor quality, it's a screen shot from a video Sophie shared last week. IMO, the best time for her to drop another cookbook would've been in 2021 or 2022 when she was still eating and seemed genuinely excited about food. She doesn't share what she's cooking anymore unless it's salmon and veggies or those hot cross buns she made around Easter....anyway, I think she must've removed it from the video, because when I went back to take a better photo, it wasn't there anymore! So, she may be coming out with a cookbook...but what about developing products for the Future You store?? She used to be so invested in it.
Wow yeah, this clip definitely wasn’t there when I watched. But also omfg no one needs your salad recipe, you legitimately have 0 qualifications in the food industry and the only thing you’re competent at when it comes to food is prob sliding your leftovers off to Georgia after 2 bites bc you’re ’SO FULL’ 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.