Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m putting my toddler to bed and just heard a very enthusiastic ‘GET IN’ from my bf downstairs, so i take it England have scored 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
KP with a brilliant assist. They are actually looking like they can play football b rather than that performance delivered on Friday.
My children have had an amazing time, now planning next stage fixtures

Is it just me or is the enthusiasm quite low this year so far (in/for England)? It's early days but people seemed far more hype for the Euros IME.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is the enthusiasm quite low this year so far (in/for England)? It's early days but people seemed far more hype for the Euros IME.
Enthusiasm was low at the Euros during the group stages as England were sluggish. We’ve been better here apart from the dull USA game so I think it will pick up in the knock out rounds

Reactions: 2
Could also be because of the weird timing. In Germany you barely see any flags because people rather have their christmas lights up. Also it feels weird to watch games with mulled wine and not beer 😂
And yes, it could also be because we will not survive the group stage but 🤫🤫

Reactions: 3
Thrilled England are through, it’s a shame for Wales, no offence to America or Iran but I’d have liked Wales to go through too.

I don’t think we can underestimate Senegal. They’ll give us a tough game!

Reactions: 2
I’ll obviously support England but I can’t wait for the World Cup to be over so club football starts again

I’ll obviously support England but I can’t wait for the World Cup to be over so club football starts again
This, this, this.

We are still 28 days away from Leeds next Premier League match.

We do have two 'pre season' games thrown in in-between now and then but they don't really count.

'unnamed player's bail extended til january' and 'ben white home for personal reasons' stories released within hours of each other... hmm...