Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry Kane turned into a midfielder in a 2nd half. Get him off for Wales. When Henderson came on, you could see he was pulling the strings and making chances. Gareth needs to start with Foden, Grealish and Rashford although I don’t think Wales will be too difficult… sorry Welsh fans!

Tyler Adams should’ve been man of the match, ALAW 💙💛🤍

I’m hoping Argentina play better against Mexico later…

Reactions: 3
What I can’t get on with is the post game waffle from the ex-professionals. All they do is say the bleedin’ obvious and spout cliches.
“England didn’t play well…”.
You don’t say, I have eyes and I’ve just watched the game.
Seriously, just show the game, 2 minute sign off and then finish!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch South Korea v Ghana?

it was a good game, Ghana won 3-2 🇬🇭 leaves South Korea with a hell of a job to do against Portugal to go through.

this is why the Works Cup is ace!

Did anyone watch South Korea v Ghana?

it was a good game, Ghana won 3-2 🇬🇭 leaves South Korea with a hell of a job to do against Portugal to go through.

this is why the Works Cup is ace!
I like them both so I didn’t mind who won but I do hope they beat Portugal, that was never a penalty in the Ghana/Portugal game so they deserve a defeat. 😂

Is it me or did elite sportsmen look old in 1990?
Screenshot_20221129_152439.jpg

Screenshot_20221129_152617.jpg

• Haha
Quite possible, but it's simultaneously one of the worst new order songs ever written.

Thankfully Keith Allen didn't cowrite any others with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm apathetic. I don't enjoy it when we play against each other.

Reactions: 1