Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO proud of Iran!
they played so well and deserved to win, they dominated that game.

Everyone seems to be judging the team based on monday’s game, not taking into account the personal issues they are all facing eg death threats to them and their families from the government and thinking their own countrymen weren’t supporting them due to what has been goinf on, but they know people are supporting them and I think that has motivated them, also lets not forget they are one asia’s top teams. No2 i believe.

Even if they don’t go to the next round, they have done us proud for standing up for us like they did on Monday

Reactions: 13
Glad to see Wales get beaten and not only that shown up to be the local amateur side that they are. 🇮🇷

On to tonight, I don't think the USA will be nearly as easily an opposition as Iran. Too many of their players play in European leagues. Should be a better game than Monday.

My children are there and having a ball. (pun intended)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Really looking forward to tonight's match. Fed, dog walked, wine aplenty, ready for kick off. 🥳

Reactions: 3
Glad to see Wales get beaten and not only that shown up to be the local amateur side that they are. 🇮🇷

On to tonight, I don't think the USA will be nearly as easily an opposition as Iran. Too many of their players play in European leagues. Should be a better game than Monday.

My children are there and having a ball. (pun intended)
‘Local amateur sides’ don’t manage to qualify for the World Cup🙄 No offence but it’s that kind of attitude that makes people in the other home nations hate England and cheer on their opposition (I don’t hate English people by the way, just the press who hype the football team up). I will piss myself laughing if USA win now😂 (they probably wont though).

Reactions: 6
‘Local amateur sides’ don’t manage to qualify for the World Cup🙄 No offence but it’s that kind of attitude that makes people in the other home nations hate England and cheer on their opposition (I don’t hate English people by the way, just the press who hype the football team up).
They looked like the local Royal Oak team that I watched at weekends, totally out of their depth and devoid of any tactical know how. A spade is a spade.

I am Irish, so hate England all you like. I 'support' them for the sake of my (unfortunately for now!) English children.

Reactions: 2
They looked like the local Royal Oak team that I watched at weekends, totally out of their depth and devoid of any tactical know how. A spade is a spade.

I am Irish, so hate England all you like. I 'support' them for the sake of my (unfortunately for now!) English children.
Peak for your kids 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I agree they were tit. But I don’t understand why you were glad to see them get beaten?🤔

Reactions: 1
Oh I agree they were tit. But I don’t understand why you were glad to see them get beaten?🤔
Because it is good for the Iranian team who have shown real bravery to turn up and play, not sing their national anthem vs England and then feel forced to sing it half heartedly today only because of the genuine threat of reprisals to them and their families and comments from their government. They needed that win as a reward for their courage.

---

Slow, hesitant, disjointed first half from England. Hope Southgate has a rocket to put up then at half time.

Our Tyler Adams is all over the place 💙🤍💛 (as he has all season for us) but what a bargain we got in him when you hear the figures bandied around for Rice/Bellingham.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone got any idea what Phil Foden has done wrong? Shagged Southgate's wife? This game has been crying out for him.

That said, I reckon Mason Mount has Southgate's nudes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Quite misanthropic vibes for the festival of football? Poor pub side, Wales.
Worra world.

Last edited:
I don’t know about anyone else but it doesn’t feel right the World Cup being on at this time of year when its dark outside, Christmas adverts are on TV and all the big shows like Strictly and IAC are on? It feels very off. Almost dystopian actually.

Reactions: 9