Qatar World Cup 2022 πŸ‡ΆπŸ‡¦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ITV commentary was appalling, they made some comment about how Rashford was sure to be annoyed because he had been benched for most the game. What is the need? I'm sure Rashford gets its an incredibly strong team and not everyone can play every single game and he respects Southgate and his fellow players, its comments like that which create tension within the team (albeit it seems this is a very strong team who have a great bond).
I thought that too… sounds like they’re just tit stirring

Reactions: 3
Think Japan should have maybe done a few more penalty practice sessions in training!

Wonder how high brazils score is going to go

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Croatia also take off their best penalty takers? Saw people on Twitter commenting wondering why when it was possibly going to penalties

That was an awesome penalty shoot out! See ya Spain. Haha. Nice to see them crying.

Again this world cup and unexpected results.

Yel

Itv commentators are dreadful, it's 45 mins in and still going on about Ronaldo being a cheerleader. It's all been said a dozen times before, he's on the bench move on 😴

Reactions: 4
Itv commentators are dreadful, it's 45 mins in and still going on about Ronaldo being a cheerleader. It's all been said a dozen times before, he's on the bench move on 😴
I think every single match I have watched on ITV the commentators have said something daft or focused on something daft, I get they have to share the love but seriously the level of commentary is just dire on ITV!

Reactions: 2

Yel

I don't know why they feel the need to fill with nonsense, it's TV commentary after all. I wish you could listen to a radio station instead but they're all on slightly different delays.

Yel

Predictions?

Screenshot_20221208_133251.jpg

I'm saying Brazil, Argentina, Portugal and France

Then final with France and Brazil, with France winning.

Reactions: 1