PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to hang my head in shame….but…..

raq is right, there’s no need for the wilby comment. He’s a beautiful baby. Yes he’s been failed by his parents, but that hasn’t caused what ever issues they have going on with him.
part of me still thinks it’s just lazy parenting, they cant be arsed to watch him so he’s plonked in front of a telly. He never joins them for meals etc etc.
he really is a gorgeous child and for someone to come t that on a post is wrong
His looks have nothing to do with it? Even if he wasn’t attractive, he shouldn’t be receiving comments like that? And the ONLY reason he is subject to tit like that is because his parents have put him on the internet every day since he was conceived.

Reactions: 26
His looks have nothing to do with it? Even if he wasn’t attractive, he shouldn’t be receiving comments like that? And the ONLY reason he is subject to tit like that is because his parents have put him on the internet every day since he was conceived.
Sorry I didn’t mean scrummy and beautiful gorgeous etc to do with his looks, I should of used different adjectives to describe him. I find all children scrummy at that age. I love toddlers and interacting with them. And I did say it is lazy parenting. But again there’s no need for that comment. I just don’t like it. At least they have people looking into his lack of development. And again I really do think it’s their lazy parenting, but I have no experience of a child or knowing a child well enough to be able to recognise signs of autism, so I feel I can’t really comment on that.
rachel has paraded her little cash cow on the internet for 2 years, and she deserves what ever is thrown at her, but not the children.
maybe it’s because I agree with everyone here, it stays on tattle especially when it involves the kids

Reactions: 18
Sorry I didn’t mean scrummy and beautiful gorgeous etc to do with his looks, I should of used different adjectives to describe him. I find all children scrummy at that age. I love toddlers and interacting with them. And I did say it is lazy parenting. But again there’s no need for that comment. I just don’t like it. At least they have people looking into his lack of development. And again I really do think it’s their lazy parenting, but I have no experience of a child or knowing a child well enough to be able to recognise signs of autism, so I feel I can’t really comment on that.
rachel has paraded her little cash cow on the internet for 2 years, and she deserves what ever is thrown at her, but not the children.
maybe it’s because I agree with everyone here, it stays on tattle especially when it involves the kids
Oh absolutely, I work with 2-3 year olds and they’re all gorgeous and delicious to me. I just think it’s wrong that influencers can 100% blame those kind of comments on “trolls” when they have intentionally broadcast their kids’ entire lives to total strangers. No, there’s absolutely no call for that comment but she should be looking at herself and HOW these people know so much about her kids.

Reactions: 19
Crying all the way to the bird show are you? duck off !!!
I'd like to say she hasn't got a bleeping clue about privacy and wouldn't know the meaning of it.

Sadly, I dont think that's true anymore. She understands perfectly and that's why she over shares. She couldn't give a tit about being relatable, its the pound signs that motivate her.

She's keeping Wilby private for one reason, and one reason only and I guarantee all will be revealed once she can work out how to earn money from it.

Its her equivalent of keeping a business idea private till you get the funding to launch it.

Sad little twit.

Reactions: 41
Why would you assume it’s someone from Tattle? Not being funny but he does display autistic traits so it’s not hard for someone to look at what she puts on insta and clearly see something is there and that he definitely needs help also this will lead to a book being published just like that other c**t Hinch, all about the money!

Reactions: 13
I'd like to say she hasn't got a bleeping clue about privacy and wouldn't know the meaning of it.

Sadly, I dont think that's true anymore. She understands perfectly and that's why she over shares. She couldn't give a tit about being relatable, its the pound signs that motivate her.

She's keeping Wilby private for one reason, and one reason only and I guarantee all will be revealed once she can work out how to earn money from it.

Its her equivalent of keeping a business idea private till you get the funding to launch it.

Sad little twit.
You're right there will be a monetary spin on this and nowhere in the daily crying has the two consecutive weekends away from him and the constant drinking to block it out and ignore..tit that wouldn't sell it to a hun or penguin publishers. Unless her new book is about it all 🙄

Reactions: 15
Set up new account.
Post vicious comment on thread.
Start a new post and bingo. She knows exactly what she is doing and to get the huns worked up, and blame us trolls for it. None of them realise she is behind it all. She doesn't want the huns to know she's having another weekend away.

If Wilby is diagnosed, then it will turn into how she deserves these weekends away becauae she works so much, like the hardest ever and being a sen mum to boot.

FB4C6EA1-EE45-4EE9-8907-A1547370B383.jpeg

Nope she’s fully nuts.

The comment was bleeping pointless, but some people are bleeping pointless, that’s life. But pick a lane Rach either protect him fully or do what you are currently doing which is not that.

Also stop bleeping crying and leaving them all divided up with everyone else to piss off all weekend. Stability goes a long way 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Set up new account.
Post vicious comment on thread.
Start a new post and bingo. She knows exactly what she is doing and to get the huns worked up, and blame us trolls for it. None of them realise she is behind it all. She doesn't want the huns to know she's having another weekend away.

If Wilby is diagnosed, then it will turn into how she deserves these weekends away becauae she works so much, like the hardest ever and being a sen mum to boot.

View attachment 791103
Left Emily to basically run the launderette because of what she's having this to deal with. Fits in perfect with the narrative.

Reactions: 15
I agree once shes found her little showcase freebies etc written a new book which will be a bible of bringing children up with additional needs ( because shes the only on who ever has ) she wont over share
Shes a calculating cow
Oh look at me I'm so silly nope you know exactly what you are doing rachet you cant lie straight in bed
Every truth you know is bent

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Set up a fake account did we to create that post Rach? Most be a very dull drive to Birmingham with your dull husband 🤣 since when as she ever not shared W? He was literally filmed naked in the bath for a paid AD a few days ago 🤯 there really is something wrong with her. Both of them have been crying about W have they, really 🤔 not enough to stay home with him this weekend though. If anything I think she will start filming him more now. Her family needs stability, consistency and routine something that pair of selfish pricks find impossible. People have only picked up on W's behaviour because of what's shes shared. Previously shes brushed it off and said hes perfect if anyone has tried to say anything now all of a sudden shes been lumped in with Hinch shes talking about it. All she needs now is a mention from Queen Hinch and watch her followers rocket up.

Reactions: 33
She hates that Tattle predict her one step ahead it isn't about trolling. Try far more savvy than the huns.

I've just seen the daily mail article about Mrs Hinch🤦🏻‍♀️ it all makes sense now.
I read Rachel's post again and it is directly written to us, she is gaslighting her huns. She is covered for last weekend, just a social media break. So if anyone questions her she can scream that they are a nasty troll out to ruin her life. So today is just one night away from the turds and she hasn't had a break for ages, and how dare anyone question just one night away? She is a manipulative bleep.

Reactions: 22
Why would you assume it’s someone from Tattle? Not being funny but he does display autistic traits so it’s not hard for someone to look at what she puts on insta and clearly see something is there and that he definitely needs help also this will lead to a book being published just like that other c**t Hinch, all about the money!
I didn’t presume it was someone from tattle. It’s just I use tattle to vent about what I see, be it about her parading her kids, her lies etc, I’ve called her out on her lies but I would never ever call her out on her kids. Unfortunate poor wilby or any of them have a say in what is shown, she’s proved that the amount of times the kids are either naked or half naked. I just don’t like people saying mean things about kids.
we have all commented about edies caterwauling, but i
Don’t think as decent human beings any of us would say it on insta if Rachel posted another singing video.
I know I’m fully contradicting myself here coz I’m happy to say it here, but I’m sure a lot of
You understand where I’m coming from. That was all. Just no need for the comment about a 2yr old. I am been sceptical though coz hinch has been sharing stuff about her Ronnie, so it makes me
Wonder if it’s just another band wagon she’s gonna try and jump on instead of it been lazy parenting

Reactions: 14
Rach - we keep wilbys issues private because it's nothing to do with anyone else

Also Rach - here's a video of wilby naked in the bath, playing with his genitals, that I've been paid to post. please buy the child's farm bubble bath I'm advertising.

You couldn't make this tit up 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 57
She's even found the time to post on Joyce's ig and then share that post on her fb account only. Works so hard💜

A0355A3C-AE4A-4D5B-9F31-10AF0C412583.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't like it that her and josh cry daily about Wilby's issues and she tells people this.
My child is autistic and is bloody brilliant, yes it's difficult but I don't cry about him everyday, because he's not someone else's version of 'perfect'. I really didn't like that. Like they are both so sad he's possibly on the spectrum, does it matter he's your son....he's alive and healthy which is alot more than what other people have got!
Really got to me that comment has. Even if you do cry daily keep it to yourself and your family and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
For someone so happy and content with her amazing life she’s bleeping obsessed with what other people think isn’t she?!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.