PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People taking chances with their kids' lives infuriates me.

Raq, you're a bleep and a bad bad mother.

Reactions: 14
Whilst it’s obviously up to them if they share it or not, I think if she’s persisting in sticking the camera on him, it would be better for her if she did it with some clarity to her followers. But then it’s them, so I don’t expect a more common sense approach 🙄.

I don’t know that much about neuro divergence in children, but I do know it’s not easy for parents and that a united, stable relationship in Mum and Dad is really important (whether they are together or apart,) so they might want to stop the petty bickering she’s shown this week to start with. For both Wibble and T.

Again it’s like watching teenagers 🤦🏻‍♀️
In all fairness to her and because like you said, she shares absolutely everything. I’m inclined to think it’s Josh that may not want it out and about. He strikes me as the kind of person that would struggle with a diagnosis like this. He’s not very progressive.

Even when he chasing Wibble yesterday spraying that hair stuff at him, its all a little off. i don’t know, I just feel he will find it harder than Rachael will and maybe that’s why? 🤔
I have wondered in the past if Josh is on the spectrum.

That video with Edie was an old one, I’ve seen it before (hence the now ruined 💩 jacket R is wearing) she must be short of content this week but it also means E would only have been seven sitting in the front seat.
I still want to know more about J being in therapy 🤔 either the Iraq war veteran and serving police officer can’t cope with a bunch of random women calling him sloshy joshy and Joyce or it’s over something more serious? I’m wondering if it’s to do with the suicide he was first on scene at a few years ago? In which case it’s understandable but his twit of a wife shouldn’t be sharing that. His superiors would be in serious trouble if they let slip that info about him at work.

Reactions: 18
Sometimes I wonder if J himself might have similar issues to W; his need for order, collections of things, his social awkwardness, and more but this just off the top of my head. I know I'm generalising (a lot) but people on here often comment on his demeanour. Just a thought...
I have wondered in the past if Josh is on the spectrum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I wonder if J himself might have similar issues to W; his need for order, collections of things, his social awkwardness. I know I'm generalising (a lot) but people on here often comment on his demeanour. Just a thought...
His lack of clothes too

Reactions: 2
That video with Edie was an old one, I’ve seen it before (hence the now ruined 💩 jacket R is wearing) she must be short of content this week but it also means E would only have been seven sitting in the front seat.
I still want to know more about J being in therapy 🤔 either the Iraq war veteran and serving police officer can’t cope with a bunch of random women calling him sloshy joshy and Joyce or it’s over something more serious? I’m wondering if it’s to do with the suicide he was first on scene at a few years ago? In which case it’s understandable but his twit of a wife shouldn’t be sharing that. His superiors would be in serious trouble if they let slip that info about him at work.
They don’t see a therapist in the serious sense. It’s a hypnotherapist/ life coach/ waste of money.

Rachael said she started seeing them in 2019 and now she must have got Josh on it also. If Josh was suffering from PTSD, an occupational psychologist from work would be treating him with counselling etc.

Life coaches are not qualified to treat or diagnose anything other than chatting tit you want to hear for £70 - £100 an hour 😂. Egotistical knob heads love them.

Attachments

Whether the video with E is old or not, it's ridiculously irresponsible. She's shown B not wearing a seat belt properly, she's shown Emily not wearing a seat belt and driving like a dick, she's forever got a phone in Josh's face when he is driving. And so much more. Honestly, she an absolute twit and for the job Josh does, he's an even bigger twit.

Reactions: 12
Grid post up about T....as lovely as it is to hear that she is alot happier in school, I can't help feel intrusive hearing S talk about her, especially since she's openly said on on her stories that she has secretly filmed him.

That was a private moment that should be kept that way and not used for content 😔

Reactions: 37
They don’t see a therapist in the serious sense. It’s a hypnotherapist/ life coach/ waste of money.

Rachael said she started seeing them in 2019 and now she must have got Josh on it also. If Josh was suffering from PTSD, an occupational psychologist from work would be treating him with counselling etc.

Life coaches are not qualified to treat or diagnose anything other than chatting tit you want to hear for £70 - £100 an hour 😂. Egotistical knob heads love them.
Whilst I am not qualified to state what type of therapist someone needs, hypnotherapy is a genuine and effective psychological treatment, it is scientifically backed and proven to work. Like anything, it might not be the right fit for everyone’s needs but it’s not a lesser therapy treatment than other types, just different. I see this come up on this thread a lot because PTWM uses it, but would hate for someone to be put off because of that when it may actually help them, I have been through the process and it was life changing for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She makes me angry…if the bird show is the weekend, let Josh go and stay home and write. Why did she need a weekend away with him to write last weekend? She makes out she’s such a hard done by mum and writer but she just likes being away from her kids. She’ll spend the weekend taking the piss out of Josh…STAY HOME WITH YOU CHILDREN?! Selfish old cow

Reactions: 33
She makes me angry…if the bird show is the weekend, let Josh go and stay home and write. Why did she need a weekend away with him to write last weekend? She makes out she’s such a hard done by mum and writer but she just likes being away from her kids. She’ll spend the weekend taking the piss out of Josh…STAY HOME WITH YOU CHILDREN?! Selfish old cow
She won’t put that on Facebook though that she had last weekend without her kids and this weekend…

Nice to see Edie looking after the toddler this morning. No sign of the ‘parents’ while she was finger feeding him sherbet 🙄 not that I’m against sweets, but sherbet at not even 10am for Edie and W…

Reactions: 22
She won’t put that on Facebook though that she had last weekend without her kids and this weekend…
She didn't even put it on instagram, apart from the brief stories. She wrote a post that she had the weekend off social media. I just can't comprehend that they are having another weekend away, that he's not even allowed to do his hobby without her being surgically attached to him.

Can't believe Edie giving Wilby sherbet so early in the morning too and no responsible adult around to monitor, that stuff makes me choke! He's going to have no teeth left by the time he's 3.

Reactions: 22
Whilst I am not qualified to state what type of therapist someone needs, hypnotherapy is a genuine and effective psychological treatment, it is scientifically backed and proven to work. Like anything, it might not be the right fit for everyone’s needs but it’s not a lesser therapy treatment than other types, just different. I see this come up on this thread a lot because PTWM uses it, but would hate for someone to be put off because of that when it may actually help them, I have been through the process and it was life changing for me.
Okay 👍. I’m glad you found it helpful. I personally would never advise anyone displaying the need for psychiatric intervention to access hypnotherapy as a treatment before seeing a GP.

It’s an alternative treatment and unregulated in the UK. Although, I do believe it can be helpful in breaking habits if you have the kind of personality that is open to suggestion. Each to their own, it’s just not something I would engage in.

Reactions: 9
Okay 👍. I’m glad you found it helpful. I personally would never advise anyone displaying the need for psychiatric intervention to access hypnotherapy as a treatment before seeing a GP.

It’s an alternative treatment and unregulated in the UK. Although, I do believe it can be helpful in breaking habits if you have the kind of personality that is open to suggestion. Each to their own, it’s just not something I would engage in.
You said what I was trying to say when I read this post. I found a reputable hypnotherapist to cure my driving anxiety and it only took one session. This charlatan that Rachel sees is a very bad example of hypnotherapy. She's basically paying a fortune to lie back for an hour and listen to relaxing music and getting told to relax. The hypnosis I had, I was wide awake and talking constantly. I think I worked out she must have paid about £6000 and it's done nothing for her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.