PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and a stabby whilst lying in Eddie’s bed (which is shocking by the way). Her filming while they slag of Joyce what a witch.

Reactions: 6
See stabby jo is still there. She's there more than the boys who actually live there.

Reactions: 14
Weird thing that always makes me feel annoyed by the shameless bunch...when they have all these dinners, including their wee sad Christmas dinner last year,they never have a proper set table🙈and no juice or water!

Reactions: 10
So sad to see how uncomfortable Lula looks at the dinner table and Raq carried on filming and went back for a second shot. Awful woman, wife and mother.

Reactions: 22
Weird thing that always makes me feel annoyed by the shameless bunch...when they have all these dinners, including their wee sad Christmas dinner last year,they never have a proper set table🙈and no juice or water!
They don't usually put out cutlery either and the only one with a drink today is Joyce with his glass of red. The thing I really find odd which they do at Astrid's as well, when the meal is served and they all stand round looking at it on the table, even though only one person is filming it. I've never stopped to gaze at my food, I'm straight in there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she secretly filming and breaking those children's confidence again? She is an absolute horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Should Edie not be using a booster seat still? Especially if she’s in the front. I would have thought PC head would know that... None of that family seem to have any sense when it comes to driving.

Reactions: 22
Should Edie not be using a booster seat still? Especially if she’s in the front. I would have thought PC head would know that... None of that family seem to have any sense when it comes to driving.
I thought children 12 and over were allowed to sit in the passenger seat, just looked it up and it says age 12 or a certain height.

Reactions: 3
I thought children 12 and over were allowed to sit in the passenger seat, just looked it up and it says age 12 or a certain height.
Edie isn’t 12, she’s younger 8/9? I could be wrong, Talulah is 11.

edit to add
Edie looks quite short, so I think she should be in a booster, but what do we know we’re trolls 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

edit to add
Edie looks quite short, so I think she should be in a booster, but what do we know we’re trolls 😉.
That’s what I mean. I think it’s illegal for her to be sitting in the front seat, definitely is without a booster seat.

You would think her policeman stepdad would be aware of that.

Honestly she wonders why people report her for things.

Reactions: 11
That’s what I mean. I think it’s illegal for her to be sitting in the front seat, definitely is without a booster seat.

You would think her policeman stepdad would be aware of that.

Honestly she wonders why people report her for things.
She’ll probably put up a nasty reply if people have messaged her about Edie with no booster. We only see 5 minutes of her day! Her and Josh are both dicks. I cannot believe the amount of stuff they’ve gotten away with.

Reactions: 9
if I got served 18 roasts a week I couldn’t be arsed having to compliment the bloody potatoes

• Haha
Reactions: 16

edit to add
Eh? Tallulaha is only 11?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.