PTWM #98 likes to flash the nipple and gash but still won't talk about the PayPal cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got her engagement stats? I’d love to know if she’s lost followers since starting this troll narrative

Reactions: 1
No offence Rachaele hun but those stories were so dull. Then you started on the weird face painting and to be honest....I lost the will to live.

What a boring basic human.

I'm glad she blocked me on my other account and now I watch on an old account. She actually makes me feel better about life 🤣🤣🤣 mostly cos...thank god I don't live where she lives in that weird house with those dysfunctional kids and that weird lady looking husband

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she advertised for those cleaning companies before? Are they the ones she was paid previously to promote? Or are they diff ones? X

Reactions: 3
Has she advertised for those cleaning companies before? Are they the ones she was paid previously to promote? Or are they diff ones? X

theyre the same ones so she should still be saying ad eVen if she paid for them I’m sure 😂

Reactions: 9
Hi Rach 👋🏼 nobody gives a duck what you wash your laundry in, we can smell it through the screen at 2pm on a random Tuesday when you and Hedgehog Boy have been bottom bumping 🤢 so off you duck, think you’ll find you’re more wound up about the ‘trolls’ that sent you to therapy for 2yrs 🥱 than we are 😬

#notgivingashinyshitifyoureaditornot 🖕🏼wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 26
#sincewhenhascallingpeoplemoronsbeenremotelykindcuntfeatures

View attachment 782374
Is she losing the plot or the opposite? I can’t work out if she’s going loopier than normal because she’s worried about something or she’s chuffed to duck that somethings gone her way? I’m 75% of the opinion that she’s acting billy big balls cos she’s delighted about something.

Reactions: 10
theyre the same ones so she should still be saying ad eVen if she paid for them I’m sure 😂
She defo should then.
Off to the ASA i gooooooooo 😂
Oh Rach you think you’re so clever don’t you?
I love that we literally live in your head rent free 24/7 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s all a bit meaningless really. Yes she has some support over petty inbox boob related trolling or her washing pods, but that’s not a reflection of what’s on here at all.

If she’s looking for empty support okay, but if I were her, for my own self esteem, I’d want to know who would find the off page serious drama so appealing. Weird one really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
#sincewhenhascallingpeoplemoronsbeenremotelykindcuntfeatures

View attachment 782374
What? Is this an actual post from Rachel? If it is she’s either drunk/losing the plot / worried something is about to come out? Wouldn’t you think after a weekend away with no tv or WiFi she’d just want to spend time cuddling her children instead of posting aggressive working? Come to think of it, if the lodge is so remote, is there even a signal for a mobile? How would that work in an emergency? Clearly her chilled weekend away hasn’t calmed her down!

Reactions: 17
I love the way they all use the same narrative that everyone who ever says anything has a sad life and is deeply unhappy and that’s the only reason they say anything to fill some imaginary void 🤔 🙄 yeaaaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiight

Reactions: 12
I’m 100% calling it that she’s sent it to herself and it’s the groundwork for an ad. I can’t find the comment now but she’d mentioned on the post earlier that she would come on to talk about the bras later on in the week or something like that.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.