PTWM #98 likes to flash the nipple and gash but still won't talk about the PayPal cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letā€™s be honest, sheā€™s only shown that message because we called her out for never showing ā€œevidenceā€ of ā€œtrollingā€. And tbh if thatā€™s the best she can do, she needs to grow up. Hardly a massive insult, was it?

I couldnā€™t give a tit about your manky tiny tits, babe, Iā€™m sick of you making money out of vulnerable women.

Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion - Rach no one cares about your tits, pay some attention to your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does it really count as having a weekend away from social media if you spend the weekend filming what you're doing/saying/eating/drinking to put on social media?! Maybe I'm missing something but it seems to me that her life all weekend has still been dictated to by instagram so she's kind of missed the whole bleeping point :rolleyes:

As for the 'troll' message, I'd put money on the fact she sent it to herself. Lovely grand entrance back onto instagram after a weekend away.

Anyway, I couldn't care less if she's had surgery on her breasts. What I want to know is when the duck is she having that horrendous nose sorted?šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does it really count as having a weekend away from social media if you spend the weekend filming what you're doing/saying/eating/drinking to put on social media?! Maybe I'm missing something but it seems to me that her life all weekend has still been dictated to by instagram so she's kind of missed the whole bleeping point :rolleyes:

As for the 'troll' message, I'd put money on the fact she sent it to herself. Lovely grand entrance back onto instagram after a weekend away.

Anyway, I couldn't care less if she's had surgery on her breasts. What I want to know is when the duck is she having that horrendous nose sorted?šŸ˜¬
The only reason she didnā€™t post in real time is because she couldnā€™t.

Reactions: 6
Jesus sheā€™s really trying to garner sympathy isnā€™t she
Sheā€™s obviously seen TNM follower count rocket after her performance last week so is probably hoping for the same. Itā€™ll be Greedy doing it next. Must be contagious amongst c**ts

Reactions: 11
Who gave Only Fans a shout on here last week, because sheā€™s floating the idea at the huns now
šŸ˜‚. Kerry Katona best get herself ready for some competition, thereā€™s a bigger chav coming to town šŸ˜‰
Seriously, no one is paying to watch that skank. Even Josh would give it a swerve and heā€™s got zero standards.

When does she ever spread positivity? Everything she does and says is laced with passive aggression and snide bitchiness (unless itā€™s an ad and sheā€™s paid to be šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ smiley). She canā€™t even appreciate having her healthy kids home for the summer without bleeping complaining that it was hard work, even though she has loads of money to entertain them and she has LOADS of help and support.

8247D437-D4E3-4A3A-93AC-74F30900B4CE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hardly a death threat that 'troll' message was it?! Is that the worse shes getting ffs. She really is clutching at straws with this troll narrative. I bet it riles her that we keep it on tattle instead of sliding into her DMs. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction, more than happy to keep my opinions on here where she darent screen shot and share to her huns for sympathy and engagement šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I only watched the contouring because i knew id piss myself ā€¦
Contour ? Your hands look like youā€™ve atemped to contour your hands into some one else's with fake tan .
Contour your nose ? Go on then ā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
Rach is desperate for us all to be trolls, sorry hun were just here for the lols šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Hardly a death threat that 'troll' message was it?! Is that the worse shes getting ffs. She really is clutching at straws with this troll narrative. I bet it riles her that we keep it on tattle instead of sliding into her DMs. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction, more than happy to keep my opinions on here where she darent screen shot and share to her huns for sympathy and engagement šŸ¤£
Wasnā€™t it said on here the other day that she never posts proof of her ā€œtrollā€ messages šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.