PTWM #98 likes to flash the nipple and gash but still won't talk about the PayPal cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she pissed in those hedgehog stories as that is way over the top? And the nasty way she spoke to that Emma woman was ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Frig the visitors book 😂🙈imagine the huns staying there “ah babes rach and Josh slept in this bed, goals or what? Lush 💜

is this book fiction or fiction fact?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The reposting of the ‘guestbook’ all with people apparently visiting the lodge because of her sharing the place on Instagram 😳😳 she bleeping loves herself so so hard like the most ever 💜 she makes me embarrassed for her DAILY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh dear Lord, she’s one of those thick dicks who still think you can catch a cold from being out in the cold 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I swear, I write more words on here quicker than she writes her tit books.

View attachment 781869
Oh look, the character has been to London. Just like Betsy did not long ago. She doesn't have an imaginative cell in her body, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The troll messages are getting boring now, yes it shouldn’t happen but unfortunately there are people
Out there that don’t care and send messages, stop talking about them Rach it’s boring and adding to their egos that you have mentioned them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
What an annoying head 'Jossshhhhh jooooosshhh its an hedgehog joooosssshhhh, why do I feel like I've given birth to it' she must have had too much fizzy cats piss. Shes really never seen a hedgehog before when shes PC Hedgehogs wife 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why's someone messaged her saying she's got huge boobs 😭 they aren't huge at all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I was going to say what a dull set of stories from Herpes Lodge, but now she’s acting deranged about her boobs making things just a slight bit more interesting 🤔 😂.

She’s a proper crank at the minute isn’t she??? I feel like she’s sat refreshing her inbox like this 👇

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.