PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thst song she plays too much with videos of Weeble is "You & I" by Tom Walker.
I didn't know that & I've never heard of him.
Sadly Rancid has ruined it by associating it with her Patchwork catastrophe of a life 😩.
It’s mine and my partner’s song 😭 or it was. I’ve decided we’re changing it as of today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My teen hates Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook. He’s a bloody straight up savage on Twitter though 😂😂. He’s part of a fandom. They use Twitter, Discord and Reddit. He’s an ‘ally’ for absolutely everything. He’s regularly involved in BLM, LGBTQI, and Mental Health advocacy. We have discussions often about anything that he’s experiencing but so far it’s just been a fairly regular stroll into puberty. His brothers were the same. They are very secure in their sense of self thankfully.

Out of all of them the one I have some struggles with is the eldest because our personalities clash. He’s very stubborn, head strong, spoilt (by me, totally my fault) and unwilling to compromise so we’ve always butted heads. Though on the big things such as his career and life choices, he’s taken the guidance and gone with it. I’m currently blocked by him for 80th thousand time because my middle one had a work thing happen that was amazing and I made the mistake of saying ‘look at your brother, isn’t this fab?’ and the minute I said it, I knew within the hour he would see his arse. They are all spoilt 🤦🏻‍♀️ The low key rivalry is something else. To look at them your think they were these big lads that are kicking life about like a paper bag. But the umbilical cord is ever present 😂

(I wouldn’t mind but the eldest this week embarked on something truly amazing with his job also. Fortunately the younger two are less violative and haven’t cancelled me for getting excited about it. He’ll unblock me in 7-10 working days. Then it will be back to business as usual. He’s a gobshite, but my gobshite 😂 for now anyway, until he eventually settles with just one woman instead of several.)
Oh reading this tonight has helped me deal with my teen leaving home just parenting from another perspective I mean I’d keep him home forever but I need to cut the cord

And Rach some advise tonight my boy asked me if we took pics at his leaving meal would I not post them on social media as his new life has made him have a new haircut that he isn’t overly keen on for now! To be fair we had such a lovely meal with family I didn’t even need to lift my phone and actually the best memories are the ones we talked about! I haven’t taken a pic and wouldn’t post it as I’ve morals as a parent and respect

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s mine and my partner’s song 😭 or it was. I’ve decided we’re changing it as of today 😂
You need a new song! Urgently!
She has destroyed that one, sadly!

Have you heard of Dan & Shay?
They are quite popular where we currently are.
Look up Speechless.
You might not like it, but I think it's a lovely song ❤.

No, that’s Charleeeeee, whose dad Rachel keeps trying to adopt as her own.
tit, there's too much going on in this swingers paradise for me to keep up with 😂.
So who is katie?
And where does stabby Jo for the night when Rancid and Joyce have another bird around for some canapes?
They must have some kind of rotation going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Which is funnier, the lie about the gym or the time Joyce shouted for T when she wasn't there?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My teen hates Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook. He’s a bloody straight up savage on Twitter though 😂😂. He’s part of a fandom. They use Twitter, Discord and Reddit. He’s an ‘ally’ for absolutely everything. He’s regularly involved in BLM, LGBTQI, and Mental Health advocacy. We have discussions often about anything that he’s experiencing but so far it’s just been a fairly regular stroll into puberty. His brothers were the same. They are very secure in their sense of self thankfully.

Out of all of them the one I have some struggles with is the eldest because our personalities clash. He’s very stubborn, head strong, spoilt (by me, totally my fault) and unwilling to compromise so we’ve always butted heads. Though on the big things such as his career and life choices, he’s taken the guidance and gone with it. I’m currently blocked by him for 80th thousand time because my middle one had a work thing happen that was amazing and I made the mistake of saying ‘look at your brother, isn’t this fab?’ and the minute I said it, I knew within the hour he would see his arse. They are all spoilt 🤦🏻‍♀️ The low key rivalry is something else. To look at them your think they were these big lads that are kicking life about like a paper bag. But the umbilical cord is ever present 😂

(I wouldn’t mind but the eldest this week embarked on something truly amazing with his job also. Fortunately the younger two are less violative and haven’t cancelled me for getting excited about it. He’ll unblock me in 7-10 working days. Then it will be back to business as usual. He’s a gobshite, but my gobshite 😂 for now anyway, until he eventually settles with just one woman instead of several.)
I love how Edie can spell Quiet correctly and Seb can’t lol!

So weird, I also struggle with just eldest boy due to personality clash!! He is so like me!! He is 20 and away at Uni and is stubborn and spoilt by me lol! However he rings me all the time for advice and just to tell me the craic so I guess we are all good!!

My younger son is so different. We are literally like best friends. We rarely clash and if we do we can talk through our differing opinions. I love listening to his point of view about things and I can easily debate my point of view and we can agree to disagree at the end of the day.

Like you I’m a fierce boy mama and well dare anyone come between me and my boys 😈

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ermmm... didn't they have a family group chat around 2 weeks ago? That josh asked how he could leave? 🤔
That’s it, you’re right! I was thinking this chat must have been a while ago because Betsy opened with “how do I leave”. It’s a the same comment.

Reactions: 3
I do believe T has shown signs she is somewhere on the spectrum, I feel quite guilty for silently agreeing with others about how annoying she can be at times, often putting it down to the fact she looks older than she is - her social awkwardness & immature behaviour doesn’t match the age she looks. I’m really pleased it’s been acknowledge & she can get the support she needs.

sorry if this has already been said……the problem I have is that I agree with everyone saying this sudden school move & possible diagnosis hasn’t come from no where, this has been going on for some time & I have no doubt that when Rach sat filming, sniggering & egging on the others to make fun & push T to breaking point (when T had a meltdown over school work & dropped her iPad) that this was being addressed by school then, which disgusts me!!!! I found they’r bullying behaviour shocking at the time & I found B writing to her teacher instead of her mother outrageous at the time, but if I’m right & this had been going on behind the scenes then I am horrified!!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33

So weird, I also struggle with just eldest boy due to personality clash!! He is so like me!! He is 20 and away at Uni and is stubborn and spoilt by me lol! However he rings me all the time for advice and just to tell me the craic so I guess we are all good!!

My younger son is so different. We are literally like best friends. We rarely clash and if we do we can talk through our differing opinions. I love listening to his point of view about things and I can easily debate my point of view and we can agree to disagree at the end of the day.

Like you I’m a fierce boy mama and well dare anyone come between me and my boys 😈
Ahhh I’m the worst. I never wanted girls, I come from a family of women and it’s bedlam. Every time I got a boy I was so relieved 😂. But I’m ferocious over the kids. I don’t even apologise anymore. My middle one thinks I’m telepathic hahahaha. It’s all good spirited though. I wouldn’t change a thing.

@Dog mama. I have to get permission to put pics on social media. I started getting balled out over it when the eldest was about 16/ 17. So now I ask them all. Letting the rope loose is hard work and takes a bit of getting used to for most mums. Take it one day at a time I always think 👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I really hate D&C police now, not only do they employ Joyce to sit around drinking coffee and eating wraps. Early hours of this morning some bellend decided to park up and fly a drone right outside my house and made a racket. Not exactly rushed off their feet then. Anyway thought Joyce was working everyday now until Tuesday Rach, or can't you keep up with your lies again?
You not worried that Joyce has tracked your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and is now sending his drone in to get ya? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why T went to a diff school
To seb anyway ? When she started comp
Didn’t she say that she was
Going on her own etc so that it wasn’t the main feeder school
From
Her primary ?

Reactions: 11
From
Her primary ?
The school T went to was the one B was at. S & I goto one in the same town as E's primary where they used to live. They don't actually live in that town now. Although only in the next...

The SEN unit in the school where S & I go is great if you have a diagnosis from what I hear. If you haven't then its tough luck!

Reactions: 1

I love hearing all of your experiences of when your boys get older and the closeness you still have with them. I am also a fierce boy momma and altho only at the pre teen stage, I am already dreading the independence and loss of closeness. Hearing your stories makes me settled a lot more 🥰

edit: grammar 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From
Her primary ?
I believe that T failed the 11+ exam to get into Rancid's school of choice. So, she ended up at the same school as B.
But it's all good wherever they go, because education isn't really that important to anyone in that family.
Look at Rancid, she is totally uneducated and can't even speak an unintelligible sentence, but she's written 2 lush books & is a Sunday Times best seller!
Okay so the the books are really poorly written and are a load of complete bollocks.
& both have the same storyline and are full of lies.
But, she did it & has 1.5 million in the bank, apparently.
Go on Rancid, give it some fckng welly!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reading your boy mamma experiences make me feel for S & I not having that. They just have Rachaele squawking at them, talking over Seb and basically just remembering Isaac is there when she has to wake him up. Josh should’ve grabbed his ball sack and give it a shake a long time ago where R is concerned with his boys. They’ll both take off from that house as soon as they can

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
An autism diagnosis doesn't guarantee an EHCP in any authority, we have many ASD children at school without EHCPs and many EHCP students without an ASD diagnosis either. Also a 3 year wait for a diagnosis currently in my local authority !

Just because a child is verbal and goes to a mainstream school does not mean they are not autistic! And girls traditionally get diagnosed a lot later on in childhood due to their abilities to mask it. I don't know whether Talullah has ASD but you can't say she isn't because she is verbal !
I am not saying that she isn’t, I am very aware that girls display autism differently- it doesn’t matter if she is or not, my point is that she is verbal and has been in a mainstream education setting where they clearly haven’t picked it up for the best part of 10 years. Wilby is non verbal and displays some very obvious traits and Racheolio the autism expert is focused on Lula and not the early intervention that would benefit him. Always so hesitant to comment on these threads, some people are so quick to attack and seem to lose sight of the common interest we all have.

Reactions: 21
I am not saying that she isn’t, I am very aware that girls display autism differently- it doesn’t matter if she is or not, my point is that she is verbal and has been in a mainstream education setting where they clearly haven’t picked it up for the best part of 10 years. Wilby is non verbal and displays some very obvious traits and Racheolio the autism expert is focused on Lula and not the early intervention that would benefit him. Always so hesitant to comment on these threads, some people are so quick to attack and seem to lose sight of the common interest we all have.
I think it’s safe to say, they both need intervention . W will benefit greatly now so later down the line it won’t be so hard for him, attending mainstream school etc . I’ve gone thirty years without anyone realising my behaviour wasn’t just me “ hating school”. Now as a parent to two children being assessed one female , both not speech delayed . The behaviour and my daughter displays made me realise , I wasn’t just a day dream who didn’t like loud noises and also seemed help. Girls can put the mask on so much better than boys( in my own experience , not to say that may be different to others ).

I think we can all agree that R is guilty of ignoring her son, who quite clearly needs intervention of a speech therapist. But she refuses to acknowledge it , and his stimulation is being dragged to a women’s centre . To chippys and being stuck in front of a Tv.

I think it’s safe to say, they both need intervention . W will benefit greatly now so later down the line it won’t be so hard for him, attending mainstream school etc . I’ve gone thirty years without anyone realising my behaviour wasn’t just me “ hating school”. Now as a parent to two children being assessed one female , both not speech delayed . The behaviour and my daughter displays made me realise , I wasn’t just a day dreamer who didn’t like loud noises and also seemed okay. Girls can put the mask on so much better than boys( in my own experience , not to say that may be different to others ).

I think we can all agree that R is guilty of ignoring her son, who quite clearly needs intervention of a speech therapist. But she refuses to acknowledge it , and his stimulation is being dragged to a women’s centre . To chippys and being stuck in front of a Tv.
edited for spelling errors I need sleep 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.