PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
top notch parenting filming and letting a 2 year old run next to the road, does she not realise toddlers can be quick and dart out into the road? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Lula saying in the video “ i may have autism your supposed to feel sorry for me” confirms it is something that has just been brought up recently, it’s the kind of thing kids say as they are typically looking for attention ( ie I banged my head you are meant to feel sorry for me). But it does make me think they have only found this out and perhaps her moving schools is not only in relation to this. Rachet & Noballs def had a day on the piss on Wednesday though and I think Rachet will use this to deflect from anything thrown her way.

Reactions: 28
Ermmm... didn't they have a family group chat around 2 weeks ago? That josh asked how he could leave? 🤔

Reactions: 30
Just caught up with the previous thread.
1. L getting an asd assessment, my eldest has been on the waiting list for years (2years+). No sign of her getting near the top of the list yet, and she is very outwardly autistic, almost the poster child for it you could say. My younger 2 are also waiting but have yet to get passed the first triage appointment. There is a place locally that assesses for a fee, £2500ish per person.
2. L moving schools. She attends the same school as my middley did, it has an onsite sen facility. There are other sen schools in the area, but without a diagnosis or EHCP in place no chance of getting in. EHCPs are incredibly difficult to get without a EP assessment or diagnosis to support. I know this as all 3 of my sen children have been refused.
3. Joyce and the gym. I used to attend the same gym, often saw him in there, (he used to walk round half naked there too) I'm pretty sure it doesn't open until 7am. If he's going at 5.45am, he's either stood outside for over an hour or he's having a bit on the side!
4. The "whole". In Paignton we have a new shopping centre thing, with the range a massive iceland warehouse etc I'm pretty sure that's where she went. Just up the road is a nursery, maybe they were killing time before picking wobble up??
5. The drop in laundrette. I drive passed almost daily on my way through town, not once have I seen anything that would make me think it has ever been open. No lights, no welcome signs. Unless you knew what "the patchwork house" was about, the outside of the building would give you no clues at all. It's all frosted glass. From the outside it looks like another failed business on that road.
I agree. My son has asd. Unless your child has developmental delay of some kind it is almost impossible to get a ECHP. Just not being academic does not count. I did think it was refreshing to have Lula explain what happened her self rather that Rach bullshiting and sugar coating it and making it all about herself!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm irrationally irritated by these legs. I don't know what it is about them but they make my skin crawl 😬
They bleeping traumatise me. It’s the bee thing tattoo also. It’s a woman’s tattoo on a women’s set of legs. Messes with my head. Imagine him creeping towards you with them, his gangly arms and overly long chin like a big bleeping spider 🕷 😭.

My Husband said once when I was watching a story with him and Rachael, ‘I know you hate him, but she does as well you know. You can see it in her face.’ Lately I’ve been thinking that he wasn’t far off 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Got stuff going on at home so has taken me ages catch up but I’m loving Seb calling her rachelle we all know how much she hates the wrong spelling being used and telling Sloshy Joshy he’s a silly man is comedy gold 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What in the dick shoes are those ☝🏼🤣

View attachment 757603
Nothing like a nice stroll with your toddler running next to the road 🤦🏼‍♀️
And why does she always play that bleeping awful song over it when she's filming Wilby walking 😬
No offence to anyone who likes that song I find his voice grating and heart overplayed it when it was released 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Many thanks to @FridaK for coining the nickname Sloshy Joshy, it's absolutely lush babe! Maybe we should have a PayPal whip round and gift them a neon sign for the new living room saying it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That was a driving group that Betsy made and Josh said how do I leave. Think that's why Betsy said the same back to him
I would have thought they had a WhatsApp group set up a long time ago… most families do, and you would imagine that family def would.

Reactions: 13
#teamseb 💯🙌
Another dig at Raq. “I haven’t even taken the rubbish out of my room” Classic Seb!
Us trolls Tattlers ❤ You!
Seb, encourage Raq to film your cell bedroom to show how full your bin is 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Are they meaning isolation like school isolation? Curious as to why.
Bad behaviour !
If it's anything like my school, 6 written warnings in a week means whole school isolation for one day. Other things lead to it too but too soon in the term for those. Sounds from her prev stories last year that he's a tit at school so probably deserved !

Reactions: 4
I dont have an issue with men wearing pink. My boy wears pink! Joyce's legs on the other hand though, a lot of women would envy those legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh. That family chat group is so fake and contrived. Set up and written purely so it could be screenshot and put on social media. What a way to live a life 🙄

She’s in a manic frenzy lately to try and up her engagement - wholes in the hall, troll chat, polls, a Facebook pile-on, fake family group chats etc Book sales must be shite or she’s trying to rebuild her ‘army’ in the wake of anything the Apicella’s may be trying to make public

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's deleted one of her stories. At the end of one you start hearing T say "you should..." and then it goes to the next story but its not the rest of the madness in the kitchen.

Hi Rach 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ugh. That family chat group is so fake and contrived. Set up and written purely so it could be screenshot and put on social media. What a way to live a life 🙄

She’s in a manic frenzy lately to try and up her engagement - wholes in the hall, troll chat, polls, a Facebook pile-on, fake family group chats etc Book sales must be shite or she’s trying to rebuild her ‘army’ in the wake of anything the Apicella’s may be trying to make public
I want an update from Vanessa 😂.

Give us a sign V, put something blue on your stories if it’s a work in progress, something black if it’s not happening or something red if it’s in hand and going ahead 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.