PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said she was sick of Pink. God. She looks like she has swallowed the pink sofa not given it away
I almost messaged her to ask where the skirt was from 🤦‍♀️ I will see myself out 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was not paying attention to what Betsy said but there is not a school in this country that would have a uniform policy on female pupils distracting male teachers with short skirts. If that was said by a school they would be breaking all kinds of conduct codes and would be investigated by the DofE immediately. Its 2021 not 1980.

Betsy just probably terrified lots of young mums with Yr 7 daughters into thinking male teachers are potential predators. Which is absolutely tit for them and 99.9% of male teachers who are just doing their job. It’s stereotypical archaic nonsense. Which is why teenagers are unsurprisingly not the people to go to for sound advice 🙄.

Reactions: 16
Did she actually drink the sented scented water this time? That last ad for it was so unprofessional with the "what if I don't like it" carry on.

Reactions: 4
Is she pushing the ‘comedy duo’ hoping B will get noticed and picked up for Ads too? And why is she desperate for Hinch to notice her? It’s so beggy, she’s like a turd that won’t flush 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion:

So few morals, she’d take a fiver for her granny;
And when she needs to deflect, she flashes her fanny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion

Rachaele hambleton PTWM the patchwork centre devon scammer

I think if we use the whole lot in the title then anyone who googles it will see tattle and come read 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was not paying attention to what Betsy said but there is not a school in this country that would have a uniform policy on female pupils distracting male teachers with short skirts. If that was said by a school they would be breaking all kinds of conduct codes and would be investigated by the DofE immediately. Its 2021 not 1980.

Betsy just probably terrified lots of young mums with Yr 7 daughters into thinking male teachers are potential predators. Which is absolutely tit for them and 99.9% of male teachers who are just doing their job. It’s stereotypical archaic nonsense. Which is why teenagers are unsurprisingly not the people to go to for sound advice 🙄.
I see what you are saying and it may not OPENLY be why the policy is put in place but the distraction comments have been said in schools by certain teachers, and yes they have been pulled up on it but not a lot seems to happen.
I know of a school where a female teacher thought it was appropriate to pull all the girls out of a class, line them up in a hallway and measure how high above the knee their skirts were, she stated it was a distraction for the "male population" to have them above the knee.:mad:
As the mother of a daughter that reluctantly wears a knee length skirt at her school (but it has to be "loose and pleated not pencil" because god forbid anyone gets "distracted" by it showing her outline :rolleyes:) I abhor this whole idea that girls shouldn't wear short skirts (and we aren't even talking bum skimming short, but mid-thigh) because of how others view them, other pupils or adults, but this attitude is still very much within the school system.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Another ad? Pimp out the kids, then spend the fee on useless tit.

Reactions: 3
I see what you are saying and it may not OPENLY be why the policy is put in place but the distraction comments have been said in schools by certain teachers, and yes they have been pulled up on it but not a lot seems to happen.
I know of a school where a female teacher thought it was appropriate to pull all the girls out of a class, line them up in a hallway and measure how high above the knee their skirts were, she stated it was a distraction for the "male population" to have them above the knee.:mad:
As the mother of a daughter that reluctantly wears a knee length skirt at her school (but it has to be "loose and pleated not pencil" because god forbid anyone gets "distracted" by it showing her outline :rolleyes:) I abhor this whole idea that girls shouldn't wear short skirts (and we aren't even talking bum skimming short, but mid-thigh) because of how others view them, other pupils or adults, but this attitude is still very much within the school system.
God 🙁. I’ll be honest, l haven’t got any experience with any of it as I’ve only had boys at Grammar Schools. They can’t even deviate slightly from the uniform policy as they would be sent home straight away. They have teachers at the gate checking the lads as they go in. It’s heavy but everyone knows where they stand.

I am shocked. I am not sure how I would handle having a daughter if someone used that context with her at school. I’d be livid I think.

Reactions: 5
Don’t take this the wrong way but I do find it amusing when people come here to criticise and have a witch about R and then reveal they’re still following/still commenting nice things/still being a little bit of a hun 🤣

Obviously, each to their own and there’s absolutely nothing that says you have to all be of the same negative opinion to be here, I just find it odd on a personal level 🤷🏼‍♀️

She blocked me too and I only followed her to ask her if she needed toys for her new venture. I’m clearing out my daughters room and wanted to do a good deed. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Donate to your nearest charity shop, they’ll be a lot more grateful!

Reactions: 38
Don’t take this the wrong way but I do find it amusing when people come here to criticise and have a witch about R and then reveal they’re still following/still commenting nice things/still being a little bit of a hun 🤣

Obviously, each to their own and there’s absolutely nothing that says you have to all be of the same negative opinion to be here, I just find it odd on a personal level 🤷🏼‍♀️

Donate to your nearest charity shop, they’ll be a lot more grateful!
I agree. Local charities or nurseries/pre schools. Even community centres that have toddler groups! I wouldn't donate water to that woman if she was on fire (And no Rach, that's not me saying I want you dead. Just saying)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As the mother of a daughter that reluctantly wears a knee length skirt at her school (but it has to be "loose and pleated not pencil" because god forbid anyone gets "distracted" by it showing her outline :rolleyes:) I abhor this whole idea that girls shouldn't wear short skirts (and we aren't even talking bum skimming short, but mid-thigh)
because of how others view them, other pupils or adults, but this attitude is still very much within the school system.
Agree. This happened at my daughters school before they broke up for summer holidays. A comment had been made by a teacher regarding new uniform policy being only long socks or tights could be worn as ankle socks were being banned for girls as they weren’t deemed appropriate with a skirt. Cue uproar from parents and their messaging app nearly crashing so the head teacher had to quickly put a statement out to say it wasn’t true and can parents take their comments off social media. Said teacher didn’t return this September. So no, not the schools policy per se but where do these teachers get their information from? You do hear of it happening from time to time

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Totally read this as they would be investigated by the Duke of Edinburgh...several issues with that...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you believe the title of this thread is who wants to see her hole? 🤣
I wouldn't want to arrest her and take down her particulars 😂😉
It really is, something happened locally this week where kids were told the same so I don't think b is making it all up.
Annoying my daughter wouldn't be seen dead in a skirt. If love to challenge the school on some of their shockingly outdated and ill-reasoned treatment of kids

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.