PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The skirt distracting the teacher thing comes out at the beginning of every school year.

Not to say it isn’t true. And of course adults should not be looking inappropriately at children.

Reactions: 3
Totally read this as they would be investigated by the Duke of Edinburgh...several issues with that...
Sorry. I’m Acronym challenged today 😂. It’s DforE. Looks like I was wrong anyway judging by the comments here. They actually do let schools and teachers talk that kind of tit to female pupils. I don’t know why I am surprised by it really. Nothing runs as it should in the UK 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry. I’m Acronym challenged today 😂. It’s DforE. Looks like I was wrong anyway judging by the comments here. They actually do let schools and teachers talk that kind of tit to female pupils. I don’t know why I am surprised by it really. Nothing runs as it should in the UK 🙄
I’ve never heard the school say it. It does the rounds on the unaffiliated-school Facebook groups. Which are sometimes as exciting to read as tattle 😬

Reactions: 2
Do you think Joyces job is watching her CCTV? That’s all he seems to do. I have cctv outside mine and would be creeped out if my OH sent me screen shots of what I was doing all the time. Weird

Reactions: 14
Do you think Joyces job is watching her CCTV? That’s all he seems to do. I have cctv outside mine and would be creeped out if my OH sent me screen shots of what I was doing all the time. Weird
It’s pretty controlling. I would hate to be watched and judged on my daily movements, it’s not what the cameras are for, surely. I’d deffo be falling out with my partner if that was me.

Reactions: 16
Don’t take this the wrong way but I do find it amusing when people come here to criticise and have a witch about R and then reveal they’re still following/still commenting nice things/still being a little bit of a hun 🤣

Obviously, each to their own and there’s absolutely nothing that says you have to all be of the same negative opinion to be here, I just find it odd on a personal level 🤷🏼‍♀️

Donate to your nearest charity shop, they’ll be a lot more grateful!
Oh me too, and I reckon a lot do. It’s fun to try and guess who’s on both sides 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread title ?
Racheal Hambleton where's the PayPal cash? if we're really unlucky she'll flash us her gash 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trevi obvs rather turn a blind eye to R purely for her power to reach so many women regardless of any women she has trampled all over to get to where she is now. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Trevi obvs rather turn a blind eye to R purely for her power to reach so many women regardless of any women she has trampled all over to get to where she is now. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I have noticed every time something happens with V and her girls on here or insta and trevi is mentioned. A couple of days later rachey does a post for them 😡 she’s a smug bleep

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I have noticed every time something happens with V and her girls on here or insta and trevi is mentioned. A couple of days later rachey does a post for them 😡 she’s a smug bleep
Trevi are just making themselves look as bad as Rachel by supporting her deplorable actions.

Reactions: 25
R and E showing they are really mature patrons and ambassadors there trevi I’d be embarrassed using these 2 if they find your initiative hilarious

Reactions: 9
If that’s what it takes for them to fancy each other, they’d be better off actually shagging strangers.
Clearly that's what floats Josh's boat 🤢 whatever goes on between consenting adults is absolutely none of my business, which is exactly why it shouldn't be flaunted about on social media.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.