PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it Jordan won’t be at the centre then? That Dildo chat what a vile gross specimen have some self respect Rancid.

Reactions: 5
So all the boxes of free stuff she gets sent is just going to be given away in the centre and in turn she advertises them by sharing what has been gifted to the centre. So she doesn’t have to spend money from the CIC and the advertiser gets free ads, what a farce 🤯 I’m sure every woman looking for help is after sheepers 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Can I just point that having anxiety about doing things in your life is normal. Starting a new school class job etc makes you nervous/anxious. It is not the same as an anxiety disorder. Of course we all need to talk about our feelings but it also important to acknowledge that anxiety as a human emotion is normal and to teach our children resilience. All R teaches her kids is how to succumb to bitterness by sucking on rescue remedy and never dealing with stuff!!
One of the reasons I related to Rachaeleleelelele in the early days was because of how she spoke about T's anxiety. I remember there was a swimming gala and the reaction T had was heartbreaking and reminded me of my own son and how he struggled. It encouraged me to get some proper advice and help for him as (I'm ashamed to say) I was a bit of a "suck it up and get on with it" type of parent. I had watched T appear to be growing in confidence and thought it was a great step forward for her... and actually if Rach was honest and told her followers how T was now thriving and how they had helped her (without the #rescueremedyad) it would have been relatable and a really positive story. Unless of course it was all rubbish in the first place which is highly likely now we have all gotten to know her better! I guess the truthful content doesn't get the likes so we're now writing a new narrative. If only her fictional books were so creative!

Reactions: 9
I might be being pedantic here but many years ago I worked for a well known baby brand and we sold a rag doll and with a tag on her saying tell me all your secrets (I even had one for my daughter) it got the worst reviews and complaints ever as parents felt it was encouraging children to hide their worries by talking to a teddy doll
My point here is if these children coming into the centre have witnessed horrific issues should they be encouraged to offload onto a bit of fuzzy felt or am I reading too much into it

Reactions: 26
Is she seriously copying KDIL? What a c u next Tuesday 🤬🤬 you have 100 staff to help you .. KDIL has boys that are actually diagnosed with anxiety and can be hard work and has ALWAYS said she enjoys the break from them .. And good on her cos most won’t admit that. I doubt very much that her kids ask what they’re doing today cos none of them are in the house. Aaarrrggghhhhh she is doing my nut with her whining

She only came on “crying” cos she saw the level of interaction KDIL was getting and was nothing but jealous and also in time for 7pm ad 🤬

Wtf is she wearing 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

T has anxiety? I don’t believe a word of it. She happily goes out with friends to the fair, plasters her face on IG getting light treatment or whatever, does her hair 50 shades of some colour over the summer, she doesn’t have anxiety she has Rachet winds her up so that she’ll stay off school to mind W iety
I’m so behind & have never posted on this thread but this 100%! My daughter actually has anxiety & while I know everyone suffers differently, my daughter struggles to even go to school, is missing valuable time being a “normal” teenager. It’s absolutely crippling for her & it’s from morning until night trying to constantly reassure her all stemming from an abusive father. Even when I’m asleep she will come in my room needing reassurance. To see other parents throw around the anxiety card for their children is so frustrating when you see them able to do normal things teenagers should be doing.
And while I get parenting is hard & relentless no matter your circumstances, she’s also so very fortunate. No money worries, family nearby & a husband whereas I feel like I’ve failed my children on every count.
Sorry to derail I just had to get that out. I’ve been a lurker for a while & she winds me up no end!
As you were 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“I remember buying RachetS first book.....” ya ok she only has two, it’s not like she’s had 40 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those worry dolls are far too small. One, because its a choking hazard and two, because they will last 5 seconds before they are dropped and lost!
My son has anxiety (was diagnosed) and I worked with the school and they did him a notebook that he was able to wrote anything in, good or bad, it was his book and his only, if he wanted someone to read it he would have 2 safe places to leave it, on the teachers chair if he wanted her to read and an agreed place at home if he wanted me to read it. We also purchased a worry monster, its a cuddly monster with a zip and pocket on his mouth, he would write his worry on a piece of paper and pop it into the monster mouth and zip it up before bed and by morning the monster had eaten it and his worries wouldn't feel so big. Also gave me a chance to have a look without telling him I read them so I could help him overcome them without him realising I knew. It worked a treat!

On a different note... why the hell is she putting fresh flowers in there when its not even open yet 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m so behind & have never posted on this thread but this 100%! My daughter actually has anxiety & while I know everyone suffers differently, my daughter struggles to even go to school, is missing valuable time being a “normal” teenager. It’s absolutely crippling for her & it’s from morning until night trying to constantly reassure her all stemming from an abusive father. Even when I’m asleep she will come in my room needing reassurance. To see other parents throw around the anxiety card for their children is so frustrating when you see them able to do normal things teenagers should be doing.
And while I get parenting is hard & relentless no matter your circumstances, she’s also so very fortunate. No money worries, family nearby & a husband whereas I feel like I’ve failed my children on every count.
Sorry to derail I just had to get that out. I’ve been a lurker for a while & she winds me up no end!
As you were 🙈
You have NOT failed your children. Your child comes to you in the night cos they know they can, they know you’re there for them, no questions, no eye rolls. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else spot this book?

Willbee the bumble bee - she’ll be buzzing someone’s named a book after wobble
The book was published in March 2019. Now we know where she got the name from really. Edie probably had it as a reading book 🤣

• Haha
Will she allow 15 year old boys into the centre considering she says they are "men" ??

I really do think she has some kind of personality disorder. She seems utterly unable to do anything without relating it back to her. Maybe it’s just me but if an 8 year old asked me what a women’s centre was for, I would be able to answer in terms they might understand without bringing my abusive history into it. Poor Edie. Why do the children need to know this happened?

393881E6-0C79-4FA3-86BD-FA92F66ABC70.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I was just scrolling through my facebook and an advert for the local trampoline park came up and it was a picture of Wilby stood there in ibounce socks advertising parent and toddler sessions

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I really do think she has some kind of personality disorder. She seems utterly unable to do anything without relating it back to her. Maybe it’s just me but if an 8 year old asked me what a women’s centre was for, I would be able to answer in terms they might understand without bringing my abusive history into it. Poor Edie. Why do the children need to know this happened?

View attachment 749035
Shes bleeping crackers!!!! Someone needs to do an intervention soon 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.