PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure even Take a Break would take the WIKI as gospel truth. Even if a freelancer read it, they’d still need one to one stories of people that have actually been involved with her. Besides, everyone loves to blame Tattle for everything. I wouldn’t like to give her that excuse.

Im not sure about any stories coming out. The one thing I’ve noticed about all these women, from Rachael, to Vanessa, Mia and even Emily to extent, is that they all have mutual friends supporting them, whilst at the same time, throwing tit at each other. I find it odd that say someone like Nadia Mcquire and a good few others, (who Rachael mentioned last night about Josh’s Dad and the Orb,) is seemingly friends with them all. It’s really a bit of a head duck.

I’m starting to slightly emphasis with Josh drinking to be honest. I couldn’t do it sober 😬😂
I physically and mentally cringe when I hear 'take a break' about 28 years ago I had a friend (we are no longer friends) who got with a man, it was obvious they were not suited but they went ahead and arranged to get married, she verbalised her doubts for weeks ahead to our group of friends and we all advised her to call it off and walk away, because of these doubts, call me a bad friend but I did not attend the wedding, on the evening of her wedding I got a call off one of our friends saying it had gone tits up, the bride and groom had fallen out at the reception and the police had been called, he was removed. But she got on the plane the next day and went to Mauritius and did the honeymoon on her own. A few weeks later she told us all she had sold her story to 'take a break' and was paid £250 for it, when it was published it was obvious she had set it up, all these photos obviously staged and pre planned. Were we all shocked, yes for all of about 2 minuets, this was just typical of her.
She lost a lot of respect, and friends and her family who had part paid for the wedding were pretty pissed off to say the least.
Me, I am just glad I didnt waste money on a wedding gift! Because she kept all of them too, never even offered to return them.

Is Astrid a giant 🤔
To answer simply YES

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t watch her stories of her crying again 🙄 also this is where I’m soooo glad for not having children

Reactions: 1
Rach.
1. I have never known fresh flower water to go green like that over a weekend (2days)
2. Who is paying for fresh flowers? you, the grant or the paypal?
3. Can you show us the stocked fridges, I assume they full and you are open if you are buying fresh flowers.
4. Why are you wasting money on fresh flowers when that money could be used to top up a electric meter for a week for a woman who is struggling, buy a pack of nappies, go towards food shopping, the list is endless.
5. Is that pink outfit new? Besides from that sick yellow dress I haven't noticed you wear anything more than once.
6. As you deemed the dead bird good content and moaningggg at Joshhhhh, could you kindly update us as to did Josh managed to register it on what ever site to let the owner know it was dead.
7. As we are talking about birds, why has Josh got rid of the chickens and extended the bird Avery.
That's all for now hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Does she know where the end of her nose is? What's wrong with her? Anyone that corrects her will get blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just said about doing welcome packs for the boys and girls, so presumably males only up to a certain age are allowed.
Shes not letting any men in. This includes single dads who may need that little bit of support and apparently men don't get hurt by women who physically or mentally abuse them.

Reactions: 17
Tbf I’ve got a family member who’s the closest thing to rach I’ve known. She’s dumb, a narc and absolutely thinks she’s famous…
She’s always managed to have a friend who’s a side character on TOWIE, used to party with Darren from hollyoaks and dated a radio 1 DJ. Her hen party was a scream- Marbella complete with friends taking ‘papped’ pictures of them. It’s not coincidence when these people all move together. It’s so obviously fake all the so-called ‘friendships’. Weirdly she also changed her name ever so slightly to seem interesting 🙄🙄
I just think it’s so mad living like that. Not knowing who thinks what or who’s genuine etc or who you’ve upset and trying to erase what you did. I mean for Rachael it’s probably standard as she is a whole bag of delusional, but I do feel a little pang of sympathy for everyone else and dare I say it, Josh in some ways.

It’s like being on a train that’s inevitably going to crash and not being able to get off. It does make for interesting viewing though. Although I think if I didn’t know what I know from here, I’d unfollow her because it’s all very uncomfortable.

(The bleeping 15 chapters of the book and yesterday’s stories has made me feel a horrible sadness for Josh. I want to bleach my mind 😂. It’s awful. Damn that 99p.)

Reactions: 8
After a week without internet & phone I've just caught up with our Rach's antics & hard life, bringing up 6 children. She's got 4 children of her own, one lives in the garden shed & she is absolutely not bringing them up.Her squad of paid helpers, Bet, Joyce & her mother in law doing the bringing up!
And then Joyce picked up a decomposing bird, put it in the car & didn't wash his hands!
The dirty twit! They'll all have Avian flu in a few days!
Why did Rach start waving her new dildo around!
She is seriously mentally disturbed & perverted.
In a week of not seeing her, I' think she's looking even worse that ever. Her dress sense has deteriorated too, she doesn't really wear normal clothes now, she surely must get every outfit out of her dressing up box 😯.

Reactions: 10
Shes not letting any men in. This includes single dads who may need that little bit of support and apparently men don't get hurt by women who physically or mentally abuse them.
I do think that it’s generally a good idea to have safe places women and children can go and be assured men won’t be allowed in (including Josh) but obviously men deserve the same, I would hope there are refuges and places they can turn to if they are being abused.

However, I think they will struggle with boundaries because there could be male practitioners or people who want to book the therapy room, there may be children who are Seb’s age and size who turn up with their mum, and there might even be male abusers who try and get in.

I couldn’t watch her stories of her crying again 🙄 also this is where I’m soooo glad for not having children
God I went on KDIL to see what crap she was spouting in support of mardy pants 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She really is a vile piece of work

Yeah kids get on your wick but they slag them off ALL THE TIME calling them disgusting things with the occasional nice thing said

See that’s where they are different, most parents love their children all of the time and get exasperated occasionally that’s normal

I think people like PTWM and KDIL are poisonous to any mothers they pollute their minds with their own horrible attitude and disgusting language

Reactions: 19
Health & Safety Rach....worry dolls to kids??? Are you going to monitor which kids have them, what they do with them, are you going to be responsible when one gets a doll up the nose or chokes????????
FFS, much better things could have been #gifted for welcome packs.

Ridiculous stupid woman, what about gay men? My friend stepped in and looked after his Godson when the mum simply refused to leave her abusive partner, he was helped and supported by an amazing refuge in the north of England and is still friends with some of the he women and children he met there, I hate to stereotype but he is very masculine looking with tattoos but a real sweetheart.

Reactions: 18
She’s quickly forgotten about her ‘friend’ I think his name was Alex? He was on a tv programme about his side of DV and his partner got arrested? I can’t remember much of the story. I’m sure he could do with the help? Why not open it up once an evening to men who need someone to talk to? Or would that be too much? Or have I just given her an idea…

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.