PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just scrolling through my facebook and an advert for the local trampoline park came up and it was a picture of Wilby stood there in ibounce socks advertising parent and toddler sessions
Does she just take him for the biscuits?

0673BCAD-19F2-4696-833B-4E0D23E80673.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is she on bleeping glue?!

Clearly set that up with Edie. Told her to ask so she could drone on and on about herself again :rolleyes:

Still don't get what that 'women's centre' is for, how women get referred, where they'll be coming from, how they check if they genuinely need help etc. Might message Edie and get her to ask some of my questions 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My mum went through some really horrendous tit when i was growing up, subjected to by my dad where I witnessed a lot of it. We talk about it, because I witnessed it. My siblings how ever did not, they never knew what went on, to them we had a normal family home. My mum would never discuss that infront of them even now they're 30+ years old your children don't need to know about it. Why potentially traumatise your child for no reason?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else think she prompted Edie to ask that question , what with the camera set up already.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I really do think she has some kind of personality disorder. She seems utterly unable to do anything without relating it back to her. Maybe it’s just me but if an 8 year old asked me what a women’s centre was for, I would be able to answer in terms they might understand without bringing my abusive history into it. Poor Edie. Why do the children need to know this happened?

View attachment 749035
I agree. There are situations I myself
My mum went through some really horrendous tit when i was growing up, subjected to by my dad where I witnessed a lot of it. We talk about it, because I witnessed it. My siblings how ever did not, they never knew what went on, to them we had a normal family home. My mum would never discuss that infront of them even now they're 30+ years old your children don't need to know about it. Why potentially traumatise your child for no reason?
Her response is to normalise everything..we have seen it all from periods to trauma to exploitation there is no shut off valve.

Reactions: 4
Edie thinks it's her own private play centre. Can you imagine how she's going to boss the other kids around? This women's center is my mum's so all the toys are mine and you can only play if I allow you to or I'll lose my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Edie switched off at “Mummy couldn’t afford a washing machine”, those worry dolls started playing the world’s tiniest violins.

Edie thinks it's her own private play centre. Can you imagine how she's going to boss the other kids around? This women's center is my mum's so all the toys are mine and you can only play if I allow you to or I'll lose my mind.
Its 9-5 Monday to Friday, hopefully the Klampitt Clan won’t be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
FB.jpg

do the toddlers get to go on the trampolines? or is toddler time just biscuits and play in a side room?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why couldn’t she afford a washing machine? I thought she worked as a facilities manager with her own company car at this point and had 2k of back pay/expenses secretly saved.

Reactions: 34
Anyone else think she prompted Edie to ask that question , what with the camera set up already.
100%… if she’s always there and ‘lives there’ as R says, she wouldn’t have waited until now to ask that question. It would have been asked right at the very beginning. She also looked like she couldn’t give a shiny tit at what her mum was saying.

Reactions: 26
Such a fake scripted chat with Edie. How do people not see through her?

Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn't have an open day with a balloon arch and fizzy cats piss on arrival with lucky bags for the kids 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay. She used Edie to advertise the Women’s Centre. That’s fine. She uses her for Ads mostly and she’s the easiest most performative child. This is what I got

The women’s centre won’t be referral based. It’s a drop in coffee shop with internet access and she, Emily & Jo are going to signpost people where to go. Whilst also offering the washing facilities, a drink, food and hopefully a safe space to sit.It has a room that professionals can use should they want to (they won’t, they have protocols, they can’t just pitch up anywhere, but it’s a space anyway.) They have some facilities to keep kids entertained whilst their mums do whatever. It’s not a place for serious DA victims to seek refuge. It’s not set up for that. It’s a community hub. Like Jordan’s with a few extras. She will probably be aiming to develop it by running fundraisers etc, like Trevi etc. However, it’s purpose is not to provide professional support, just a helping hand along the way. Much like what she was doing via Facebook in the first place. The only thing that’s changed is location.

Whether we think it’s a good idea is irrelevant as she’s doing it anyway. She isn’t being transparent as she’s failed to mention the National Lottery Funding. Why has she done that? I have no idea. But it is very clear now that she does mislead her followers in regards to her financial situation with these *help based* projects.

She also cleared up the ambiguity over her Refuge stay claims. She is saying she was in refuge when Betsy was 9 months old and but when she left Waynbo in 2010, she moved into her bosses small flat with both girls, not Refuge.

Its well stressed me out today. I can’t keep up with it, all the bleeping people, her obvious strange mindset, how much tit has been flung around, the bloody book which her ‘Jo’ character is just so utterly horrible, but fundamentally who’s lying about whom and why. What a god awful life to lead. I hope she finds whatever she’s desperately looking for in this centre. Though I doubt very much she will. If I was Josh, I’d be out the door before my kids came to anymore avoidable harm ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.