PTWM #95 not a MILF, just pure filth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she do a post about her refuge days with a photo her friend had taken of her B&T all asleep cuddling up? If that’s the case , how does being in a refuge with B as a baby equate with the age gap between B&T? Also she seems to have got together with E’s dad when T was very young so how on earth did she have chance to go out and meet someone else if she was living in a refuge?
Because it’s all a lie 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There is only one person that can tell us whether the refuge story is true and how it went down ……. Waynbo 👌

Reactions: 36
I wonder if she moved out to her bosses flat and just called it her refuge at the time. We know she’s obsessed with women’s trauma so I can imagine her sat in her lovely flat, with full time job and enough money to pay for driving lessons, probably receiving child maintenance and calling it her “refuge”.

Reactions: 28
I have some time this week, I might go through her posts then cross reference with her book, and see where we end up timeline wise

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I have some time this week, I might go through her posts then cross reference with her book, and see where we end up timeline wise
bleeping hell, that’s dedication to Tattle. I’ll get Emily to send you a latté with a badly done design in the froth to keep you going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
bleeping hell, that’s dedication to Tattle. I’ll get Emily to send you a latté with a badly done design in the froth to keep you going.
I've rung Hermes Kevin, he's on his way with a pair of Sheepers and some Iconic lip oil!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think that might have been the best recap yet, Dipsy 🤣 I nearly spat my tea out several times. I haven’t had time to follow this thread or better still Rachy for the last few days so that recap did the job perfectly, thank you! 💐

Reactions: 5
Maybe you could write yourself a note in your own handwriting and upload it here so we can all see how loved you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m starting to wonder whether she’s not been 100% honest to Josh about her past with Waynbo etc. Vanessa & Mia’s Q&A told a different story. They said no refuge, an unorthodox relationship, mutually toxic etc. I know she says she’s been friends with Hannah for ages, but there was a long period where they weren’t close wasn’t there?

I wonder if Hannah wasn’t around in 2000 - 2010 and that’s why neither she nor Josh would know anything other than what Rach says. It’s all very strange.

You in four days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
SO let me get this right. She was living in a refuge with Betsey when she was a baby to escape DV I presume! But 4 years late she had Lula with the same fella? Not that I pretend to know anything about DV but I find it really strange she would go back and have another kid with him. Or is it a just another lie?

Reactions: 19
SO let me get this right. She was living in a refuge with Betsey when she was a baby to escape DV I presume! But 4 years late she had Lula with the same fella? Not that I pretend to know anything about DV but I find it really strange she would go back and have another kid with him. Or is it a just another lie?
Put it this way - if the woman told me it was raining, I'd have to look out of the window to check!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You know something I'm going to punish myself today and actually listen to her million dots of death. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't believe a word she says but my mum and dad were in a mutually abusive relationship for 14 years. They had 4 kids together my mum kicked him out every couple of months or so then he would be back again. There was even a 7 yr age gap between my two youngest sisters. We even moved to a new area to a council house and he found us and moved back in. They were both abusing drink and alcohol, both cheating on each other, it was just chaos but somehow 4 kids were in the middle of it. Just trying to say that people can get into cycles of abuse that lasts years and it makes no sense whatsoever. Neither of them were capable to call it a day and move on. They didnt love each other and hate one another to this day. It was so toxic, two damaged people stuck in a rut. Both in their late 50s now both alcoholics and still taking drugs. Baffles me. I'm just glad the cycle of childhood trauma stops with me. I'm doing my best for my 3 kids and its actually made me super aware of how I parent them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I shouldn't read here before I have a post night-shift nap, ended up dreaming about R being on videocall to me and S stood in the background with "help me" signs. Woke up traumatised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.