PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv not seen her stories.. but wtf 🤣🤣🤣 she has lost the plot. Although the wig suits her better than her actual own hair!!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t think it was possible but she looks so much worse with that wig on🤢 gosh it really accentuates how wide apart her eyes are, the slant of the nose and those teeth, just🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
I don’t know at the end of the day, why she thought that was funny is beyond me. She could have said Sebs mate stayed over and startled her in the morning because she didn’t know he was there. But why would you say

‘I was standing at the sink wearing not a lot and Sebs mate was in my reflection looking like a forty two year old man. I was sweating, I had no make up on, my retainers in but my tits weren’t out. I shouted Josh and said ‘there’s a man in the house with no top on’ then turned around and it was Henry asking for a towel. I said to him ‘why do you look 64?’ Because they look like that don’t they at 15? I said to Josh ‘I couldn’t understand why there was a man walking around my house in just his pants.’

It’s fucked up. She referenced his nudity, her not nudity, as if was something to be grateful for, and actually said she confronted the boy to ask why he looked like a man (and no Rach, they look like 15 year old children, not 64 year old men.) It’s not the first time and prob won’t be the last. It pissed me off. All I’d say to her is stop it before you damage someone.
She could have most definitely said that but she knows her version is more entertaining for the stupid people. It totally goes against the whole idea of safeguarding and the notion of what she is inferring is gross but the idiots that like her don’t get that.

I haven't watched the stories, is the wig ready for Halloween, or is it part of the "picking up a stranger" game that PC Pigeon Legs likes to play?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm calling bullshit on the retainers been worn all this time. The teeth have moved loads since she had the braces off (top pic)

I'm also not sure the Henry story happened either. She was filming sebs room and uploading the stories by 9am yesterday. I remember watching it and thinking there's another night he must have stayed out because what teen is up and out at that time of day 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Hair wars? Why is she so mental? 😂. Maybe KDIL told her to stop being a perv over 15 yr old boys 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can't rationale any of these women tbh but I did laugh and Laura normally isn't funny. Maybe Ratchett should of got the wig in white to give off a Saville Vibe? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't rationale any of these women tbh but I did laugh and Laura normally isn't funny. Maybe Ratchett should of got the wig in white to give off a Saville Vibe? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
God it’s awful and yet so very true 🤮.
Looking at KDIL’s account, Rachael comments on everything. I think I’ve seen Laura comment on Rachaels account two times in about a year, I Deffo think she’s no longer in the circle of shame.

God it’s awful and yet so very true 🤮.
Looking at KDIL’s account, Rachael comments on everything. I think I’ve seen Laura comment on Rachaels account two times in about a year, I Deffo think she’s no longer in the circle of shame.
Nah cast out after she groped Joyce at the babyshower is my guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch the Alan Bennett series Talking Heads that was on last year? Her Talking about Sebs mate reminds me of the one that Sarah Lancashire was in.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone watch the Alan Bennett series Talking Heads that was on last year? Her Talking about Sebs mate reminds me of the one that Sarah Lancashire was in.
Yeeeeeesssss I was going to link it in. It’s the exact same build up, uncomfortable anticipation. It’s driven me up the wall all day

(Btw, I’m only commenting a lot to get to the end of the thread so @DipsyDoodle can do her thing 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.