PTWM #94 We’re all here for more spilled tea; Off with the head of Queen Rachayellieee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raq you really are full of tit!
Not sure if it’s been said before but she always says MY house, never ours… everything is HERS. You can really hear her saying to all of them in that toxic house ‘If it wasn’t for me you’d have nothing’
Id rather have nothing than live a life like that. C’mon Joyce grow a pair 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another story that didn't happen. The boy was probably there but I don't believe for a second she didn't know he was there or that he was wondering round in his pants. Billy bullshitter at it again!
Yep that’s what I usually think, it never happened. It’s easier to think that because if it did, like she said, it’s next level weird. Though she also said in that ramble last night that Josh’s teen years were mostly spent at bird shows with 40 year old men. So that could explain why he doesn’t see what she says as a problem. I don’t know, but my kids would be no where near that house. Even the adult ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yep that’s what I usually think, it never happened. It’s easier to think that because if it did, like she said, it’s next level weird. Though she also said in that ramble last night that Josh’s teen years were mostly spent at bird shows with 40 year old men. So that could explain why he doesn’t see what she says as a problem. I don’t know, but my kids would be no where near that house. Even the adult ones 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really hope she made it up (is she did she is just as bat tit crazy ) I am wondering if she made it up Henry was the first name that popped into her head.
might true and Henry’s mum seen this I would be raging.
I wonder how she would feel if some mum done a story like this on stories but Betsy was the child ?????

Reactions: 8
Worst case, she could have said "I saw him out of the corner of my eye, for a sec I thought it was a man! When did they get so grown up???" All the rest of it is just wrong on so many levels!
This is why I dislike her stories where Seb and Josh are topless and wilby is just in his nappy almost 24/7
It’s just bizzare
They try to hard to be besties with the children
You are not their mates you are their parents and then she wonders why Seb has little or no respect for her
People would be up in arms if it was the girls in just their bra talking to Josh
Why is it no different with her and Seb topless
Or am I just a prude 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Why has she bought a wig 🙄🤷‍♀️ Is it so she can go out locally without being ambushed by the Huns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
bleeping hell she just needs her hooded rain coat and shopping bag then she's good to go meet Roy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oooh I love that hair. Shiny and healthy looking.
Not sure it suits her, but so much better than the straw Jedward look she has. A bit longer in the fringe and it’s very Claudia Winkleman. Perhaps she is going for classy not trashy ☺

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She doesn't look as much like Myra Hindley now. Seriously though I reckon she's going to have to wear it out and about so Henry's mother doesn't recognise her and smash her face in .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.