PTWM #90 Trauma obsessed, advert fest, PayPal money scandal has still never been addressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agree with everything you said. I wouldn’t class myself as an ex-hun but i looked forward to reading her posts (thankfully never donated!) but the difference between Old Rach and New Rach…. New Rach is someone who Old Rach would have hated and taken the piss out of.

Reactions: 24
Jeez all those clothes look bloody awful. Why the f does she want to flash everyone with those teeny tiny mini skirts. Much more suitable for a 16/ 17 yo. You kind of expect teenagers to buy cheap fast fashion tat, but not grown women. Maybe ITS sent it for Betsy and Raquet has nabbed the delivery for herself!

Reactions: 17
I do love AshandChels' reviews of ITS stuff though

Reactions: 5
ITS = Instagram "Influencers"
PLT = Love Island

Cheap advertising. Clever marketing. Money saving on already cheaply made clothes!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone follow nohun_? He's literally done a story about "influencers" who will sell anything. Who could one of those be that we all know about?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow nohun_? He's literally done a story about "influencers" who will sell anything. Who could one of those be that we all know about?
His post saying “Thanks for the fucking blue tick but I’m still in £10k debt” would probably be my influencer account name if I needed one

Reactions: 9
It really does all look like cheap tat! I’d no idea it had those price marks tho. £15 I would understand for throwaway fashion. I will say this tho, she wears Staceys stuff better than Stacey does tho, Altho I’m not sure that would be hard to do

Reactions: 5
I just want to leave this here. I laughed, a lot. It appeared on my explore page

Reactions: 60
yes I follow him, he done a video not so long ago about influencers or “celebs” not speaking out about things but when they do it’s to benefit themselves , the bit that made me laugh was when he said “ celebs have their heads so far up their ass that when they pull it out a 20% discount code for ASOS pops out”

Reactions: 15
Ha ha I said couple of threads back is she after ITS freebies or collab after she was sharing the trolling stories from the CEO Adam Frisby well done Beggy Mitchell some more free tatt for someone who shops so ethically

Reactions: 14
Dear God those clothes are absolutely awful!! And were they sent to her or did she order them? She said ITS sent her them yet says stabby Jo told her to order a specific outfit. It all looks like a load of cheap tat!!
ITS would have sent her options to choose from so they sent them to her for free but she chose what she wanted, if you see what I mean?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.