PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the Huns can only afford Primark slippers same as me and nothing wrong with that. Those sheepers are ridiculous

Reactions: 22
As if W has climbed onto the table via attached chair! Seriously do she think we are all stupid?? His little face at the end of the video 💔.

• Sad
  • Haha
As if W has climbed onto the table via attached chair! Seriously do she think we are all stupid?? His little face at the end of the video 💔.
He’s only just started being able to climb up a 3ft slide. I doubt he’s done that by himself 😂 my sons a climber, but no way would he have been able to do that. Also, I have so much hatred/worry for his dinner chair. It worries me that it will break, especially as he’s not a little lad

Yeah there's no way he climbed up there 🤣🤣🤣 and even if he did, how dangerous!! He could have pulled those benches off and been seriously hurt.
Rach, its not content and its definitely not funny. Parent your bleeping kid!!

Reactions: 24
Wow they have their hands full with W don’t they, they just don’t have the patience any more do they, they are so used to all the older kids being pretty self sufficient and independent that they have forgotten how to cope with a toddler. I was also surprised that W liked sitting under that water dunking thing in the play pool, for a kid that hated and screamed at swimming the other wk that’s quite odd for him to be sitting under that thing and enjoying it 🤨 also who takes phones out in pools?
From what someone else was saying it’s possible he’s fine as long as his feet are touching the floor she didn’t show him enjoying swimming

Reactions: 5
No way W has climbed up there! He’s hardly the most athletic of children.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Most of the Huns can only afford Primark slippers same as me and nothing wrong with that. Those sheepers are ridiculous
I’ll admit I got some a couple of years ago and they run big so don’t hug your feet, at first the sheepskin is nice but it soon flattens and they don’t really keep your feet warm

Reactions: 4
Calling him naughty, even though she blatantly put him there. That's not going to be confusing for him at all. Such a twit!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
No way did he climb up there, yes if the benches was on the floor but they was on the table.
She is so full of tit.

Oh boo boo it’s raining for your garden lunch you can’t always have sunshine and rainbows Rachy 😂

Reactions: 14
#Ad Run down for July = 26

1st - A Different Kind of Happy & Eufy Robot Hoover
2nd - Huggies Pull Ups
3rd - Just Gas (#ad/gifted work for the CIC)
5th - Tesco Free From Food Range
6th - Huggies Pull Ups & A Different kind of Happy
12th - Finish UK / Nat Geo UK
13th - Spotlight Oral Care
15th - Amazon Fire Tablet
16th - Page Turners UK
17th - The Week Junior & Reading Eggs
19th - Disney UK / Cars
21st - Spotlight Oral Care
22nd - Wild Refill & Reading Eggs
23rd - Eufy Camera
24th - Eufy Camera
25th - Iconic Make UP
26th - Look Fantastic
27th - Save Water / Finish UK
28th - The Week Junior
29th - Tesco Food
30th - The Week Junior
31st - Mel Science

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
So B has "wanted to take all the kids out every night since home and she wants W today" hmmmm more like you were away for a few days you parent them now while Victoria Hambleton/Beckham goes for a lush garden lunch 🙄

Reactions: 27
Points I have picked up on today ...
1. She wears horrendous clothes but now admits to wearing lipstick
2. In addition to not cooking joyce blow drys the daughters hair ( what does she do?)
3. Delegates her kids out not one week into the holiday innaproriatly really.
4. I sincerely doubt a 16 year old city girl would be doing all this unless she even thought her mum was a tit parent 🥱
5. Wiby isn't making any tangible noises and he is almost two
6. They only ponce round Totnes as most locals think they're cunts ( fact)
7. They will categorically be on the piss today at Astrids
Observations of a bleep and a bigger one if she lets him out in the car seat in a randomers car ( highly likely)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.