PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant advertising of this ‘women’s centre’ is so bizarre to me. We have a Women’s Aid base in my town. It’s been here for at least 10 years maybe more I wasn’t really aware of it much when I was younger. Despite it being only a small town I have zero idea where they are! I’ve dropped off stuff for them in the past and the women who run it come and meet you at a neutral location I.e. a supermarket to collect the donations so that any Tom dick or Harry doesn’t know their location!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else feel like the way they dress is also a little inappropriate for a women’s centre? Im not personally attacking the way they choose to dress but technically they will be ‘working’ there so I’d hope they present themselves a little more professionally. When I accessed women’s centres and groups etc, all the support workers, therapists and IDVAs dressed very muted and professional. I think if I had turned up with my greasy hair, sunken eyes, crappy skin and unwashed old clothes I would have felt proper shite and embarrassed if my support worker was sporting the latest designer trainers and flashy expensive clothes! It screams that they don’t really have a bleeping clue. Anyway guys I’m off down my local homeless shelter to volunteer but first let me grab my Yeezys and Mulberry bag 🙄🥴😏🤬

Reactions: 36
"if I had all the money in the world I would still clean especially my dyson filters"
Well you have the huns PayPal money and you do a fine job of doing duck all !!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So L didn’t have time to get ready for lunch at Astrids yet she’s already shown the table laid for 5 and Astrids daughters there too.I reckon L was invited only if they had to take W with them but as B has got him they don’t need her now 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
who pissed in your cornflakes?😂
Me evidently, nothing new there 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂.

The women’s centre looks to me like a drop in cafe for women. I think given the size and what they’ve done with the set up, that back room is for people in the community (therapists etc,) to rent out to see clients in. The rest of it is a coffee shop where women can go to get a drink and advice. So I expect Emily will be doing a lot of signposting women where to go if they do need proper help. I know they said they were planning to do freedom project workshops but I can’t see it being on a grand scale as there really isn’t enough space. I think it will be coffee, cake, a bit of shoulder to cry on and then passing out leaflets/ websites etc so that the women can access the correct help. The washer & drier, I suppose could help local homeless people clean up maybe??? I’m not sure what the homeless situation is in the area, but that makes sense to me.

The room at the back covers the community interest part of the CIC as she’s hoping the community will use it. Any money she makes of coffee and cake will be minuscule anyway. Setting it up as a CIC means that she can fundraise if they run low on cash for the staff AND she can also apply for grants etc if she wants to expand. I think the remaining PayPal Direct Debits that people still pay probably covers PA Jo & Emily’s wage. The people who still donate to that can’t be helped. If they can’t see something off now, they never will.

Looking at the expense she’s gone to with the refurb of the place, I think she’s possibly paid for a bit herself. It looks like it’s haemorrhaging money already. I don’t think any of the women are business savvy, but that’s where Jordan and Ceri come in. They are trying to build entrepreneurially. I think Rach will just try to follow them.

At first the women’s centre concerned me, but I don’t think she will have access to peoples notes or situations, unless they give her it. There’s nothing anyone can do to stop that, it’s on the person involved. However, I think she will find out quite quickly that it’s more problematic/ hard work than she has thought. She should’ve opened a florist or something 😂.

I know it seems serious, but I really think it’s much ado about not much. Like the book. Not many sales, off into oblivion.

At this point I’m only here to see how long it takes her to realise why after this little bit of success, she’s still waking up unhappy. I’m hoping it’s sooner rather than later 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So L didn’t have time to get ready for lunch at Astrids yet she’s already shown the table laid for 5 and Astrids daughters there too.I reckon L was invited only if they had to take W with them but as B has got him they don’t need her now 🙁
Don't they tend to use her to
She is better off not being in that den of drunk judgers hooked on the gram

Reactions: 3
Wow, you look amazin Rach!
Off to Asteroid's for lunch & coincidentally wearing an Asteroid style dress with a big fluency, twatty collar!
And feet turned in again Rachy!
You are an absolute cutie pie!
There'll be lots of hard lovin tonight I reckon
💋💋💋.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So bloody obvious why Rachel was desperate for Betsy to return, babysitting duties were commenced the minute she got back.

I really really hope Betsy goes a long way away if she goes to university.

Reactions: 32
I don’t know why she is banging on/ hinting at another baby she can’t be arsed with the toddler she has

how’s it going …. Let Wilbur do whatever he wants with no boundaries and no structure then wonder why he has the screaming ad dabs when some sort of control is attempted

it’s not bleeping rocket science is it

Is it autism? or the fact no one has ever spent any proper one to one time teaching him anything or instilling any sort of boundaries at all just stuffing him with crap and allowing him free reign in the house or fobbing him off on teenagers and a miriad of strangers in the house

They are just never consistent and allowing an almost two year old to run down the street well 🤷‍♀️
here’s an idea each, put your phone down and deal with things properly rather than filming him oh and reigns?
All you hear from her is a very annoyed “oh my god” when W got upset. J stays calm but R gets angry/annoyed, her tone says it all

Oh I didn't realise she breastfed, she never mentioned it!
You’ll be shocked to hear she walked around top less squeezing her boobs in to the sink so 🙄 🤦🏼‍♀️ Things we don’t need to know, is not cute and is private.

I can't bear Emily not too keen on Stabby either but ibalways think emily takes the piss out of her. Emily she's not called Stabby Jo fir nothing you know so watch yasel
What was Emily snort laughing at in IKEA? She looked like a flipping child, I don’t get the laughing. No wonder she rolled her eyes I’d say she was ready to slap her, Jesus Emily has got annoying

Reactions: 12
#Ad Run down for July = 26

1st - A Different Kind of Happy & Eufy Robot Hoover
2nd - Huggies Pull Ups
3rd - Just Gas (#ad/gifted work for the CIC)
5th - Tesco Free From Food Range
6th - Huggies Pull Ups & A Different kind of Happy
12th - Finish UK / Nat Geo UK
13th - Spotlight Oral Care
15th - Amazon Fire Tablet
16th - Page Turners UK
17th - The Week Junior & Reading Eggs
19th - Disney UK / Cars
21st - Spotlight Oral Care
22nd - Wild Refill & Reading Eggs
23rd - Eufy Camera
24th - Eufy Camera
25th - Iconic Make UP
26th - Look Fantastic
27th - Save Water / Finish UK
28th - The Week Junior
29th - Tesco Food
30th - The Week Junior
31st - Mel Science
So only 9 days with no ads and the big bulk was when they had covid/not covid 🤦🏼‍♀️

That chair is an accident in itself waiting to happen
But I suppose THAT would be content 🙄
What age are these seats for normally? I wouldn’t have thought for a child of almost 2 but maybe they are 🤷‍♀️

Wow, you look amazin Rach!
Off to Asteroid's for lunch & coincidentally wearing an Asteroid style dress with a big fluency, twatty collar!
And feet turned in again Rachy!
You are an absolute cutie pie!
There'll be lots of hard lovin tonight I reckon
💋💋💋.
I’m conflicted, I didn’t know whether to do a laughing emoji or a vomit emoji, as I can’t do both here’s the 🤢🤮🤮🤮😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Emily needs to grow up what a total embarrassment and imagine that dealing with vulnerable people. She should stick to selling shoes, Jo evidently can’t stand Emily and no wonder silly immature little girl. I just can’t take her seriously giggle giggle 🤭 hee hee look at me. I feel like saying get to your room your grounded for a week. She is a mother too she can hardly string a sentence together without laughing and being hysterical.

Reactions: 21
Emily needs to grow up what a total embarrassment and imagine that dealing with vulnerable people. She should stick to selling shoes, Jo evidently can’t stand Emily and no wonder silly immature little girl. I just can’t take her seriously giggle giggle 🤭 hee hee look at me. I feel like saying get to your room your grounded for a week. She is a mother too she can hardly string a sentence together without laughing and being hysterical.
Or swearing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.