PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me the wonder tit is out tonight šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

And Iā€™m not just talking about her latest post
I breastfed all my children until they were Weebles age now.
You're not the only person who has breastfed successfully Rach.
I don't have any breastfeeding photos either.
And if I did, they would not be on social media for the world to see, you bleeping weirdo!
Any excuse to expose yourself on the internet.
Is the calendar ready yet?

Lovely to see Rachy spending quality time with one of her children(even if it's one that isn't hers).
Normal people spend quality time with their children, because they love their children and want to be with them.
But not you Rancid Rach, you only spend time with "your" children when it earns a lot of money for you!
Are you going to take all 6 children on holiday this year? It would be such a nice way to spend the money that they have helped you earn.
Or are you going away for another dirty weekend with Dirk Diggler?
Congratulations on looking after your kids for Emily fruitcake yesterday, you really are a bleeping gem!
Looking after your own children so that Emily could have a day off šŸ¤Ø.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Absolutely agree with this! The looks she was giving when Emily was sniggering like a 5 year old. They are so embarrassing!!!
I can't bear Emily not too keen on Stabby either but ibalways think emily takes the piss out of her. Emily she's not called Stabby Jo fir nothing you know so watch yasel

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a look at the Amazon book reviews earlier this evening & noticed that unfortunately the top review is no longer there.
I'm not sure why this has happened, as it was an honest review and written only after a verified purchase & after the book had been read.
It was also a 1ā­ review, obviously.
Has anyone else noticed that reviews have been removed?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wow they have their hands full with W donā€™t they, they just donā€™t have the patience any more do they, they are so used to all the older kids being pretty self sufficient and independent that they have forgotten how to cope with a toddler. I was also surprised that W liked sitting under that water dunking thing in the play pool, for a kid that hated and screamed at swimming the other wk thatā€™s quite odd for him to be sitting under that thing and enjoying it šŸ¤Ø also who takes phones out in pools?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Wow they have their hands full with W donā€™t they, they just donā€™t have the patience any more do they, they are so used to all the older kids being pretty self sufficient and independent that they have forgotten how to cope with a toddler. I was also surprised that W liked sitting under that water dunking thing in the play pool, for a kid that hated and screamed at swimming the other wk thatā€™s quite odd for him to be sitting under that thing and enjoying it šŸ¤Ø also who takes phones out in pools?
Obviously Rach takes her phone everywhere, but most people wouldn't take it to a swimming pool.
Poor little boy, W was apparently so wanted, but in reality, he's nothing but an annoyance to his parents šŸ˜”.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
iā€™m surprised that she was even allowed her phone at swimming - i thought most pools donā€™t allow it for safeguarding?

Reactions: 29
I feel like this whole thread is sort of pointless now.

"Where's the PayPal money Rachelele?"

*Rachelele points at womens centre*

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iā€™ve not posted for a while but sat silently raging instead!

This womenā€™s centre grips my tit. IF it is funded through the PayPal donations, surely she should be transparent about it and actually, praise all of the contributors as itā€™s the likes of us that made it happen. Without mugging us all every month, she wouldnā€™t have a centre. Granted, sheā€™s put it together but, had I known that my monthly donation had gone on fake plants from IKEA, Iā€™d have cancelled long before I did. Instead, Iā€™d have given it to another charity or donated more to a real refuge.

She has told the world her Mum has cancer, therefore making her vulnerable. Now youā€™d think that given the amount of people R is seeing and mixing with, she would wear a mask to to keep her safe even though itā€™s no longer a legal requirement. She should even be encouraging her Mum to wear one too.

Yesterday, my anxiety was triggered watching the stories of W running off. Years ago, my cousin was running off down the street whilst my Aunt & Uncle found it hilarious, a drunk driver kerbed it and had it not been that a pedestrian had seen the danger, swooped down and grabbed her in double quick time, my little cousin would no longer be here.
I know itā€™s something most children do but, as parents, you need to be right behind them and ready to act quickly should danger arise, not be behind them filming for content.
Also, when walking on a path - especially roadside, I was always told to have children walk on the inside, adults on the outside. Not R though, her and J had W walking on the outside, ready to run into the traffic the moment he had the chance.

They either have little concept of danger, or they just donā€™t give two fucks.

It still blows my mind that a bunch of ā€œtrollsā€ on tattle, care more for the well-being of their children than they do!!

And, just to addā€¦All that Betsy in London tit the other day. Let her grow up for duck sake. Like someone said earlier up there thread, itā€™s like a man telling a woman how nice she looks then forcing her to stay in via guilt and manipulation. Itā€™s not not her job to make her Mum feel secure and loved, thatā€™s not how it works.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I can't bear Emily not too keen on Stabby either but ibalways think emily takes the piss out of her. Emily she's not called Stabby Jo fir nothing you know so watch yasel
I think that Jo seems alright tbh, Emily is just a little twit.. her laughing and over exaggerating seems so fake to me.. it wasnā€™t that funny was it? Weirdo, I think she just likes the camera and attention to be on her itā€™s actually cringe

Reactions: 25
I think that Jo seems alright tbh, Emily is just a little twit.. her laughing and over exaggerating seems so fake to me.. it wasnā€™t that funny was it? Weirdo, I think she just likes the camera and attention to be on her itā€™s actually cringe
Emily's "hysterics" are so fake

Reactions: 16
Remember when Emily was making fun of people with adhd?
The more I watch her the more convinced I am that she actually has adhd herself.

@Wotsit what was the final ad count for July? It must be up there with the highest felt like every day.

And 10am on a Sunday and sheā€™s already posted one will we get 2 today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Remember when Emily was making fun of people with adhd?
The more I watch her the more convinced I am that she actually has adhd herself.

@Wotsit what was the final ad count for July? It must be up there with the highest felt like every day.

And 10am on a Sunday and sheā€™s already posted one will we get 2 today?
I always thought this too. However sheā€™s still massively unlikeable ADHD or not, any anyone who enables R in the way her ā€œcircleā€ does are as bad, if not worse than R.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.