PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Seb is also planning an escape route #teamseb We will definitely pay to help 👍

Reactions: 24
In England the school year runs from 1 September until 31 August, so anyone who's birthday falls between those dates will be the same school year. As Betsy's birthday is in August, she will have been the same school year as people born in the September the year before, meaning that some of her school friends will be almost a year older. At my school the oldest person in our year had her birthday on 2 September, and the youngest was 28 August, so only a few days off being a full year between them.
My daughter is Aug baby and her friends are all 9+ months older than her………she truly would of been better off being in the year below 😬 but even deferring the reception year would have put her at a disadvantage as she’d be another year behind.
don’t get started on the school system and it’s failures!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
W is two in less than one month and he’s only now been bought some cutlery?! What !!!! Is she kidding??
My boy started on those ‘easy to hold’ cutlery when he was 6 MONTHS old … he’s same age as W and as he’s used them EVERY meal he now just uses standard cutlery, just a slightly smaller version. I can’t believe how much he’s held back… even basic things like feeding himself. 😳
Also, can’t find the comment to quote it now, but I too picked up on his run(waddle) and was wondering if anyone was going to mention it. (I usually just lurk!) just seems like he struggles a little bit.

As for the ‘I can’t do this’ coz her child has gone away for 2/3 days…? R goes away longer than that when galavanting around the country and she doesn’t miss her then!! She can’t deal with the fact people are going to ‘leave’ her. If she does think like that she needs to get help to deal with it, not put that burden onto B, it’s not fair on her whatsoever. It’s not in the slightest bit healthy. I hope B realises that.

Reactions: 29
I reckon a lot of the guilt-tripping was for engagement as she had yet another ad to plug at 7pm (nearly every day atm), but she is definitely very passive aggressive. Imagine finding out after 4 kids that they aren’t yours to control keep forever?!

Reactions: 22
Did anyone else clock on to the fact that when T was explaining what R was crying about, T said that R said "I won't hurt betsy anymore" your not supposed to bleeping hurt your children!!!!! (I know she didnt mean physically but we all know she hurts her emotionally)

• Wow
Reactions: 27
W is two in less than one month and he’s only now been bought some cutlery?! What !!!! Is she kidding??
My boy started on those ‘easy to hold’ cutlery when he was 6 MONTHS old … he’s same age as W and as he’s used them EVERY meal he now just uses standard cutlery, just a slightly smaller version. I can’t believe how much he’s held back… even basic things like feeding himself. 😳
Also, can’t find the comment to quote it now, but I too picked up on his run(waddle) and was wondering if anyone was going to mention it. (I usually just lurk!) just seems like he struggles a little bit.

As for the ‘I can’t do this’ coz her child has gone away for 2/3 days…? R goes away longer than that when galavanting around the country and she doesn’t miss her then!! She can’t deal with the fact people are going to ‘leave’ her. If she does think like that she needs to get help to deal with it, not put that burden onto B, it’s not fair on her whatsoever. It’s not in the slightest bit healthy. I hope B realises that.
He looks as though he’s just learnt how to run and will fall any minute and won’t know how to stop himself and will go head first. It’s the way he holds his arms back

@Macca1975 I know we are probably past the school age talk, but yer, in England, our babies start at the age of 4, turning 5. My stepson is the eldest, misses the year above by a day, so is the oldest in the class. If there Was someone born last week of August the following year, there would be nearly a year between them, but same school year. It’s crazy how different it all works! X

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else clock on to the fact that when T was explaining what R was crying about, T said that R said "I won't hurt betsy anymore" your not supposed to bleeping hurt your children!!!!! (I know she didnt mean physically but we all know she hurts her emotionally)
Yes! I was going to mention that too but couldn't be arsed re listening to see if I heard right. She swiftly changed the subject though!

Reactions: 4
I watch Wilby run and he takes little notice or interest of his surroundings.

Do you remember the first time she showed him walking outside the house , he hasn’t developed at all except in size .

Reactions: 17
He looks as though he’s just learnt how to run and will fall any minute and won’t know how to stop himself and will go head first. It’s the way he holds his arms back

@Macca1975 I know we are probably past the school age talk, but yer, in England, our babies start at the age of 4, turning 5. My stepson is the eldest, misses the year above by a day, so is the oldest in the class. If there Was someone born last week of August the following year, there would be nearly a year between them, but same school year. It’s crazy how different it all works! X
It's the same in Scotland; it goes from 1st March and cuts off 28th Feb, so my child is almost a full year older than some of their friends!

Reactions: 1
When she showed that cutlery she made it sound like she was just about to start weaning W!! It really shows that she was in no way hands on when the girls were younger, it was obviously nursery and Josh who brought them up. Yet she wants another one, she’s bloody clueless 🙄

Reactions: 25
It's the same in Scotland; it goes from 1st March and cuts off 28th Feb, so my child is almost a full year older than some of their friends!
Yeah I'm in Scotland and my little boy is going to be almost a full year older than some as he's a march birthday 🎂

Reactions: 1
When I was weaning my daughter I gave her a plastic spoon to hold, once she got older she fed herself just before she was 1.

Funny how she didn’t miss them whilst on the covid tour 🙄

Reactions: 9
I thought she said I won’t have B any more not hurt her that wouldn’t make much sense?

Reactions: 5
Odd that Josh being a policeman hasn’t pointed out that 200k plus people knowing where and what B is doing is a dangerous thing.

Reactions: 24
When I was weaning my daughter I gave her a plastic spoon to hold, once she got older she fed herself just before she was 1.

Funny how she didn’t miss them whilst on the covid tour 🙄
Rachel’s in the family home without the daughter who keeps things in check especially with a 2 year old who needs constant attention.

It’s dawned on her she has to get off her lazy arse and can’t yell at the Shed for help.

Reactions: 19
duck off, Rach, you will never reincarnate recreate yourself as a writer, let alone be one in this lifetime.

FD8DF55F-76D7-4588-A579-D51A7E0D66B3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Betsey has just under another year at college and if her A’Levels go well she’ll be off to university a year in September.

Get used to it Rachel and don’t hold her back for your own selfish needs.
Is she definitely doing A levels?

It is if you're Queen Lateetha, the most damaged teenager ever. They made a special exception when she explained that her mum left when she was 4, and she needed somewhere for Hannah to come round and trim her pubes for her 🐴✂
That video of her explaining the pubic hair trimming session was so bleeping yukky 🤢.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.