PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Betsy staying extra nights is bullshit, I think it was planned, she has a fit if she can’t find a certain top or bikini let alone not have enough clothes packed.
I know she could go shopping but I think it’s crap, it’s school holidays and hotels are booked up weeks in advance.🐂💩
She did take the suitcase so she must have planned it.

Reactions: 5
Oooohh she’s in dangerous territory here isn’t she. This is when the chicks flee the nest. They start to go to other cities and find out that maybe just maybe Rach isn’t the be all and end all like she’s instilled in them. And also this is when they speak to people from other blended families and realise they may have been a pawn in their mother’s game and that a bit of parental alienation may have been happening. This will be especially true of the boys. Yeah Rach! Knew this would happen as that’s what happened to me and a lot of others I know. Make the most of them as I can guarantee Betsy is only the first to do this, wait until the boys and Lula do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Betsey has just under another year at college and if her A’Levels go well she’ll be off to university a year in September.

Get used to it Rachel and don’t hold her back for your own selfish needs.

Reactions: 25
Is Betsy an August baby? Are all her friends nearly a year older? Don’t think Rach has ever mentioned that before 🙄
My child was born in august and friends are not a year older, some sore a couple of months older and others a month or 2 younger ... if betsys friends are a whole year older it’s cos B chose to be friends with older people and not the ones she went to school with 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Jesus wept you’d think she’d moved to Australia the way she’s banging on

Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories 🤢 Shes pathetic. What does she think she's raising her kids for if not to prepare them to go off into the world (actually, don't answer that!!) Love how brutal T was 😀
The fact she went in to T and starts rabbiting on about queen Betsy is disgusting... errrmmm what about T I’d she went would you even miss her Rachet?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My child was born in august and friends are not a year older, some sore a couple of months older and others a month or 2 younger ... if betsys friends are a whole year older it’s cos B chose to be friends with older people and not the ones she went to school with 🤷‍♀️
Not if you go by school year September- August She can have friends in her school year born in September/October, meaning they are nearly a year older than her

Reactions: 22
A few years ago I got a birthday card for a friend from Scribbler cards. I thought it was funny.
It reminds me so much of our Rach.
I just found a screenshot of it and wanted to share it.
This ones for you Rach.
& your Gash.
☁💜☁💜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m going to sound like an awful mum now 🙈 but my son went on his own to New York when he was 16 it was a month before his 17 birthday ( he's September birthday) he went to a film school for a month during the summer holidays, he had the time of his life! He has always been very independent and I knew he would be ok and Betsy seems the same so I see no harm in her going to London with her boyfriend (not her friends like her mothers trying to make out! ) just hope Rachel doesn’t try and clip her wings for her own benefits

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Your son sounds a remarkable young man and clearly your constant love has helped you both come through what must have been such a heartbreaking time in your life. Sending lots of warm thoughts from someone who has been there and come out the other side. I had a breakdown 20 years ago and my ex and his partner were amazing , the kids went to stay with them while I was in hospital , brought them to see me when I was more stable and told the kids every day that mum loved them and needs a rest to get better. I don’t think we’d have got through it all without such an understanding ex and also his partner ( who is now his wife.)
Thank you, I'm immensely proud of the man he has become X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The afternoon pity party was about how Rachel was left feeling , not giving a tit about Betsy’s love of exploring a great city.
Maybe Rachel has had an inkling of what the future holds but that tough for her, she’s got to get on with it.

Reactions: 18
When my son was 3 I moved out and left him in the very capable hands of his father. I was very ill and struggling to keep myself alive let alone anyone else. Mental health has such a sledgehammer impact that sometimes you have to walk away from everything else to be able to get yourself better.
I however kept in touch, paid child support etc and knew what was going on in his life.
When I was better his father & I decided he should stay with him full time as he was settled, in school and doing well. At the age of 14 he choose to come and live with me. I've explained why he didn't live me, why I left and he gets it. He's 21 now and says he'd rather have had me around a few years later than. Not at all (dead). Because that's what it would have likely come to had I not stepped away.

These decisions don't come lightly. It was so bleeping hard and I still live with the guilt years later. But I did what was best for both me and my son.
Her portrayal of her mother and her choices upsets me greatly and if I thought my son was spouting the tit she is about the situation I'd be heartbroken and probably back on that suicide intrusive thoughts train.
Every time she brings it up it makes me feel so uncomfortable. She's so thoughtless and self obsessed.

As a mother sometimes we have to make very very hard choices. These decisions don't come flippantly and the worry & guilt that you've ruined your child's life if so very real and deep it never leaves even when your child as an adult tells you that you did the right thing.

I don't hate PTWM, I feel sorry for her that she lacks complete empathy.
I was so very close to the same decision and even discussed it with her father she wasn’t much older than your son, so I totally understand. I hope things are brighter now and for what it’s worth I think you did the right thing for both of you. You can’t pour from an empty cup x (edited to add no one makes the same judgements of men!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Watching Wibble run, I can’t work out if he’s in ill-fitting shoes or if his rubbish diet is making him heavier than he should be 🤷🏻‍♀️
No patience Em, that’ll be useful when your dealing with emotional, traumatised women then. Nice you took your mum out Rach, presumably she hasn’t read either of your books because I’d be telling you to take a running jump if I was her 😡

Reactions: 29
Err no. Not quite how murderers/paedophile/abusers and down right crappy humans act. 225k Aunts having her back. Bollocks. What about the 0000's of bleeping weirdos how follow her every move?!.
No issue with her in London. Kids need freedom. Massive issue with it being broadcast to all and sundry.

Me me me me me. Yup R it's all about you. (Except when it's about the equally horrid B)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Wasn’t it just said the other day there had been no sighting of her “toxic” mum in ages and as if by magic she appears 🤣

Was emily saying she had no patience for the kids or Rachel’s mum?

That sobfest about Betsy being away is only because rachey actually has to be a parent to the younger kids and look after wilberforce if she’s not there.
I hope Betsy fucks off as far away as she can from that tit show and doesn’t let her mum manipulate her into staying close

Reactions: 35
Betsey has just under another year at college and if her A’Levels go well she’ll be off to university a year in September.

Get used to it Rachel and don’t hold her back for your own selfish needs.
I swear they’ve been talking as if she’s going to uni soon for about three years

not to defend R, but i’m an end of august birthday and my best friend is beginning of september (literally 5 days!) - she was in the same school year as me even though there’s nearly a year between us save a couple of days.

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking the same! Unless the school system is different elsewhere. I'm in Scotland and it goes March to February so February birthdays were always the youngest 🤔

Reactions: 1
ooh its like tattle bingo today folks.

So wilby is getting a knife and fork to feed himself and the illusive mum has appeared at trego mills!

add that to her "say hurry up dad" crap the other day and shes ALMOST got a line (and not the type her cameras show being delivered at 1am).

i am shocked at the emotional blackmail shes piled on B today though. Shes so jealous of anyone being away. Shes always off for weekends and weeks touring the country and doesnt give a tit. Yet B has a few days away and R has a breakdown.

Also T finally got some attention. For bleaching her hair to look like Betsy oddly! R called her beautiful and allowed her on camera without dirty looking and scoffing at her. Looks like Queen Bs throne is unsteady.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.